Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars talk

NOTE: I don't know for sure if I'm allowed to post this, so if I'm not, just lock this.

Hey, I made a forum to talk about strategies, cool battles and more in C&C3:TW !

I'll start:
I've reached Washington DC on NOD (Can't get past >:(, I keep either getting overrun by the GDI or running flat on money ) and Cairo on GDI (Managed to stop the nuke, but destroying the HQ is the hard part. And about the bonus objective that was destroying all the base I was like:
'Oh no. NOO NOO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. No way. Not worth it.')

#2 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Re: Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars talk

I went to the store and died.

#3 Before February 2015

Tudoreleuu

Re: Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars talk

I got the game error 'DID YOU REMEMBER TO... (blahblahblah)'
But then I managed to fix it by deleting a line I previously added to some files.

Anyway.

I once won a 2v1v1v1v1 game where me and an AI were on the team. Believe it or not, no one ever used a superweapon.
Then at a 2v1v1v1v1v1v1 game the AI lost very fast, then all of their forces overwhelmed me from all dirrections, and I Lost Tha Game (now you lost it too!).
At a GDI campaign mission that was about retaking our airfields there was a NOD base in the north-east. You were supposed to take the airfields back then do an airstrike on the base. But I took out the base first, just by using stealth snipers and firing the battleship when needed. Wiped 'em out, but the snipers died afterwards. I had to take the airfield the hard way, and I did. What was fun that after a transmission said 'Use the orcas and finish off that base' immediatly an orca pilot said 'Thiuh, we were almost out of fuel' when they didn't even get to lift off https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Edit: Okay, after those happy news we've got bad ones. Very bad. After I've took out the nuclear facility I saved, then now I loaded and when I was going to put all my units on the HQs, bang, the NOD comes with a few flame tanks and burns my base to the ground. I do a last minute thing and try to destroy the HQs with my orcas, but they destroy one before the AA defence system shoots em down. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Last edited by Tudoreleuu (Mar 21 2011 2:07:43 am)

Tudoreleuu 1423626773334659

Board footer