Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

jakery

Re: Is the world slowly dying?

@Echo The world isn't any worse off than it has been before; You're more aware of the world's problems than you used to be.

#27 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ jakery is aweesome //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#28 Before February 2015

NikK

Betaguy wrote:

THE WORLD'S END, EVERYONE WILL DIE IN 2012!!!

Like we were all going to die in 2000, right? Yn8I7.png

#29 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

1) The bible says the world will indeed end.
2) EVERYTHING comes and goes. Dies, in a sense.
3) The Mayans could be right, OR wrong. The only thing we can do is wait.

I personally cannot wait for December 21st next year. One thing is certain: something major will happen. Here is humanity's options:

Believe the Mayans: Start panicking, followed by bunkers and survival groups, possibly people going off into space. in rocket ships.
Die in the end of the world: The chance that the Mayans are right, everyone will die.
Do nothing: I believe a lot of people will do this, but I also believe that the world cannot sit still on such an important day. People will start panicking, somewhere in the world.

Can you not wait? What if they closed schools? What if the government in your country started telling everyone to get to a safe spot? What if people started to kill each other to get to a rocket? Would there be a WWIII? I cannot wait.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#30 Before February 2015

Jeremy

What about the sink holes appearing on countries. I got worried when I heard it on news. I thought that the earth will die because of SO many sink holes that sink everything living or non-living.

EDIT: What do you say with this? I think the depth is from land to core. Really. :O

most-amazing-hole-in-the-world-guatemala-sink-hole.jpg

This sinkhole is found on Guatemala.

Last edited by Jeremy (Apr 27 2011 6:54:40 pm)

#31 Before February 2015

Chimi

That was about 200 feet deep... the earth's crust is about 9,504,000 feet deep. not quite to the core Yn8I7.png

#32 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Chimi wrote:

That was about 200 feet deep... the earth's crust is about 9,504,000 feet deep. not quite to the core Yn8I7.png

It would be really cool if sinkholes will reach the core. You will see stupid people try to reach as down as they can go and then fall to the burning magma!!! DPffn.png

#33 Before February 2015

Chimi

It would be like a volcano... erupting. The pressure inside the core would make it erupt...

#34 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Then it will be much cooler! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#35 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

^ methinks you be soulless...

#36 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Wow, I just said something about a possible WWIII, people panicking, building shelters, then everyone just ignores it to talk about the earth's crust. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I feel loved.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#37 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

my guess is that the world will go into mass panic and all the stores willsell out of all food in december 2012.

#38 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Hehe i think 2012 Is just like having Cars in 2000 Many people say it then they stick to it and then When its due and nothings happened They go "Oh uhh Sorry I counted wrong one more time" And Chimi: Exactly.

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (Apr 28 2011 7:11:16 pm)

#39 Before February 2015

Alex

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Business as usual in the human world, I'm afraid. If you study history, it's been way worse than this.

It sounds like a lot of stuff is happening now, but really, there's always some sort of tragedy, you're just noticing because a lot of stuff is happening at once.

#40 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Well, about 2012 and how the world will "end" because the ancient calender... Actually the Mayan calender said that it will be a time of change. not the end of the world. I guess people just came to conclusions.

#41 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^ It was all hollywood. The world with not end.

And TakoMan, the Bible says that The world will certainly end, but NO MAN WILL KNOW WHEN

so if the mayans knew, then the Bible is false. And since no scientists have supported it, then its neither biblical, or scientitfic, then what is it? A stunt from hollywood!

And As RPG said on the first page, througout history its been WAY worse than this. And every time end time people go crazy.

Also, what the hell do you expect (sorry for swearing).. The mayans couldn't continue the calandar FOREVER.. it would HAVE to end somewhere! What about when they died? Everytyhinhg has an end. It doesn't mean its the end of the world.

And also. As a good friend of mine pointed out. Do we really want to believe the mayans? Their number system was the worst in history. Their numbers skipped around from 1-60-3-400, with no pattern that was recognizable. Are we putting our trust of life and death in them?

#42 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Another thing happened, a tornado warning from Texas to Michigan.

#43 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Oh dear. That probably means the end of the world is coming! We should all panic =_=

Echo! 1423629244332188

Board footer