Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Echo!

Is the world slowly dying?

^That^

I mean there loads of stuff happed in the last few years  

1.hati earth qauke

2. Swine flue

3. volcanic ash in iceland..

4.japan earthquake and tsunami

5.Austrlian earth qauke and   flood

6. War in Libia

Am I missing one?
I know these are just natural disasters but still..

Last edited by Echo! (Apr 25 2011 3:54:33 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Deadlord

Re: Is the world slowly dying?

Um the Austrlian earth qauke and   flood...
The war in Libia...

#3 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Business as usual in the human world, I'm afraid. If you study history, it's been way worse than this.

#4 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

You forgot "Humanity". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#5 Before February 2015

Echo!

Rpgmaster has a good point..

#6 Before February 2015

Hurricane

RavaTroll wrote:

You forgot "Humanity". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I was going to say that, but got lazy.

#7 Before February 2015

Wezza

Just like the Maya calendar people said when the calendar stop the world dies, but when we are near the time of happening some prof's tell us people that they made a fault in counting. So now they say its about 100/200 years from now, i bet that when that time comes some other prof's say that there was another fault... I just live the day and see what happends, don't listen to nonsence (:

#8 Before February 2015

Echo!

^

Same //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I was just thinking and I thought I'd make a topic..

That's life though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Echo! wrote:

6. War in Libia
I know these are just natural disasters but still..

War isn't a natural disaster, just saying.
It's just Mother Nature pmsing again, I suppose. She'll probably send us into the next ice age shortly.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#10 Before February 2015

Betaguy

THE WORLD'S END, EVERYONE WILL DIE IN 2012!!!

#11 Before February 2015

treejoe4

The new zeland earthquake caused the japan earthquake because of the georgraphy of the area, iceland is made from volcanos and the eruption is a mostly a good thing because it distruped planes and would have reduced pollution. Bird flu did hardly anything, the war in lybia may turn out to be a good thing becuase it is controlled by a evil person. Unfortunately lives will be lost in the process. The haiti earthquake is the worst thing there as the area has and is still devasted from it.
The media today only report bad things, do not get worried as they want you to be becuase it gets them money.

The world is dying from global warming and will not slow down because nobody wants it to stop. But at least the ozone is healing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

The New Zealand Earthquake?

And I believe that we are having so many natural disasters and they will get worse until the 12th of December next year, which will be the end of the world.

#13 Before February 2015

treejoe4

jeremifier wrote:

And I believe that we are having so many natural disasters and they will get worse until the 12th of December next year, which will be the end of the world.

Its fake
http://www.2012hoax.org/

#14 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

treejoe4 wrote:
jeremifier wrote:

Its fake

WRONG TREEJOE4!!! they lie, its not cuz of scams, the others were but this 1 is cuz there was an acient calender (apparentsly) and it ended that day, it was made from the time til then, and its getting close, so this 1 is the real deal from what ive heard, seen and spoke.

so i do think the world is gunna end cuz, the japanese earthquake and tsunami plus adiation is the start, ooohhhhhh yes, cuz in 1 year the buildings and dead ppl from there will hit the coast of the u.s.a. and ppl r not allowed 2 touch it cuz there could be radiation from it that will kill them then some1 who has it but not dead yet goes 2 other places and spreads it so its a pandemic, but the swine flu was a pandemic sooo.....

but thats my theory

#15 Before February 2015

treejoe4

The Red Troll wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:
jeremifier wrote:

Its fake

WRONG TREEJOE4!!! they lie, its not cuz of scams, the others were but this 1 is cuz there was an acient calender (apparentsly) and it ended that day, it was made from the time til then, and its getting close, so this 1 is the real deal from what ive heard, seen and spoke.

so i do think the world is gunna end cuz, the japanese earthquake and tsunami plus adiation is the start, ooohhhhhh yes, cuz in 1 year the buildings and dead ppl from there will hit the coast of the u.s.a. and ppl r not allowed 2 touch it cuz there could be radiation from it that will kill them then some1 who has it but not dead yet goes 2 other places and spreads it so its a pandemic, but the swine flu was a pandemic sooo.....

but thats my theory

Your wrong, its a scam to sell books. Not one scientist has said 2012 could happen, only idiots have said its real. Japan gets hundreds of earthquakes every year and the geological activity over there has caused earthquakes.

There is a calander but they just finished on 2012 it becuase they didnt have the knowledge to finish it later on

Last edited by treejoe4 (Apr 26 2011 10:10:40 am)

#16 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

2012 is a hoax. I am shocked anybody still beieves that... as the above poster said, NOT ONE SCIENTIST has backed it up. So its both against Biblical belief AND science! What else do you need lol.

The movie was quite good though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#17 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

ok i give up u win but

Pyromaniac wrote:

The movie was quite good though

Its an AWESOME!!! film, i agree

#18 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

LOL *high five*

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#19 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Off-topic : I disagree, 2012 , I thought was a quite bad film o_o
On - topic : Well, the world is bound to die eventually, and by that I mean the Sun will explode. Eventually... Maybe in a billion years or less or so, but it will...
I don't think 2012 is going to be the end of the world, how can you even tell from a calendar thats a circle? Aren't circles ment to go round and round forever?

#20 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Its true even my town is going a little slow.

they had this pastor for almost 20 years now, and suddenly they want a new one?? like whats up with that?

its kinda whats happening with Egypt :S

#21 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

its horrible when all these wars and u know earthquakes and tsnami's are going on *cries* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#22 Before February 2015

Chimi

You have to make sure you're ready for Him to take you away.

#23 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Nature disasters will occure before Judgement Day, also, christians will be the most pursued religious group (as it is today), and the Jews will at last have their own country again (Israel).

He's coming.

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Apr 27 2011 1:15:52 pm)

#24 Before February 2015

treejoe4

TheGreenTroll wrote:

Nature disasters will occure before Judgement Day, also, christians will be the most haunted religious group (as it is today), and the Jews will at last have their own country again (Israel).

He's coming.

What do you mean by haunted?

#25 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

I mean pursued, of course. I mixed the words. Sorry.

Echo! 1423629244332188

Board footer