Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wesso

SCRE4M! Spoiler~

WARNING: If your going to watch scream 4 and dont want to know the ending, DONT READ THIS.
O.k. so the ending goes like this, the person that made up screams, doughter is the NEW scream and she kills people so at the end she kills everyone (even the mom) and then she pretends to be a victim of scream. She stabs herself, smashes her head on a picture frame, jumps on a glass table, ETC. When the cops come they see and take her to the hospital. At the hospital the sheriff talks to her about the killings and told her that her mother lived. The girl knew that now and btw. I forgot this, but the mother knew that she was scream. -- Since the sheriffs wife got attacked also but lived, the girl said maybe they could make a book about the attacks since they both were attacked. But the thing is that the girl wouldnt of known of that attack unless she was there, so when the sheriff left to talk to her wife he said "[NAME OF GIRL] asked if you could make a book with you since.. you know.. you both were a victim survivors." And she said "How did you know I was attacked?" The girl was at her mother and starting killing her then the sheriff came and started attacking her but she only saw her mothers body. The sheriff started helping her up but then the girl came out of the closet and hit him with a frying pan a few times and he passed out. Before the sheriff got to the room and before he passed out he called for a person to help so she was coming up when he got knocked out. She took the gun from the sheriff and told the police person to go to the other corner of the room. She told her to put the gun out and she was going to shoot her but she said "Can I say one last word?" the bad person said "yes."
       "CLEAR"
then out of nowhere   a defibrillator from the mom hit her daughters head at 350. She passed out. Everyone gets to their feet and starts leaving. Then the girl pulls out a gun and points it at the cop. At this point the mom saw it and took the polices gun on the floor and shoots her daughter then it shows up the logo.

SCRE4M!

EDIT: Comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Wesso (Apr 30 2011 4:54:54 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: SCRE4M! Spoiler~

Why would you post the entire ending of a movie anyway?

The way I see it, there are two types of forums users: Those who have seen it and those who don't. Those who have seen it already know the ending and those who haven't don't want to be spoiled so please tell me what the purpose of this topic is?

#3 Before February 2015

Wesso

Its for people that haven't seen it and probably will NEVER see it, so its just to inform the people that hasn't the ending if their wondering it. And theres a warning, that if they are going to see it and don't want the ending don't read it.

#4 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Wesso wrote:

WARNING: If your going to watch scream 4 and dont want to know the ending, DONT READ THIS.
O.k. so the ending goes like this, the person that made up screams, doughter is the NEW scream and she kills people so at the end she kills everyone (even the mom) and then she pretends to be a victim of scream. She stabs herself, smashes her head on a picture frame, jumps on a glass table, ETC. When the cops come they see and take her to the hospital. At the hospital the sheriff talks to her about the killings and told her that her mother lived. The girl knew that now and btw. I forgot this, but the mother knew that she was scream. -- Since the sheriffs wife got attacked also but lived, the girl said maybe they could make a book about the attacks since they both were attacked. But the thing is that the girl wouldnt of known of that attack unless she was there, so when the sheriff left to talk to her wife he said "[NAME OF GIRL] asked if you could make a book with you since.. you know.. you both were a victim survivors." And she said "How did you know I was attacked?" The girl was at her mother and starting killing her then the sheriff came and started attacking her but she only saw her mothers body. The sheriff started helping her up but then the girl came out of the closet and hit him with a frying pan a few times and he passed out. Before the sheriff got to the room and before he passed out he called for a person to help so she was coming up when he got knocked out. She took the gun from the sheriff and told the police person to go to the other corner of the room. She told her to put the gun out and she was going to shoot her but she said "Can I say one last word?" the bad person said "yes."
       "CLEAR"
then out of nowhere   a defibrillator from the mom hit her daughters head at 350. She passed out. Everyone gets to their feet and starts leaving. Then the girl pulls out a gun and points it at the cop. At this point the mom saw it and took the polices gun on the floor and shoots her daughter then it shows up the logo.

SCRE4M!

EDIT: Comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

SO MUCH WIN!

Wesso 1423629295332137

Board footer