Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Osama is dead!

Osama bin Laden is finally dead! Killed in a strike in Pakistan. F ya!

#2 Before February 2015

jakery

Re: Osama is dead!

All I can say is: It's about time!

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

jakery wrote:

Word bruddah.

#4 Before February 2015

Cherry

well sad that hes dead but   You deserved it =3 https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#5 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile He died? Aw he was so funny!
Now it will be disrespective to make parodies of him like Michael Jackson parodies.

#6 Before February 2015

EDJ

Great news!
I wonder what will happen to al-quada now

#7 Before February 2015

Chimi

Just woke up 2 minutes ago and heard that on the news. apperently there are big parties in new york city and shtuff.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

CELLLLLLLL-A-BRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!

It's about time. It was kind of funny listening to it on the news. With anyone else it would seem really weird when they said "HE IS DEAD! THIS IS A JOYOUS MOMENT!"

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

jakery wrote:

You stole my words pFhcd.png

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Cherry wrote:

well sad that hes dead but   You deserved it =3 https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

:/ Sad? Not at all.

Thank God he's finally dead!

#11 Before February 2015

jakery

Even though today is Monday and the weather in my area is rainy, cold, and gray I feel like everyone is in a great mood. Maybe I'm just imagining this, but I sense a collective feeling that a huge burden has been lifted off our shoulders.

Different55, you're right. Before yesterday, I can't think of a single time in my life where the death of a public figure has prompted almost universal celebration. This just goes to show how that soulless bastard caused so much hurt in this country that we still haven't healed. At least his passing brings us a certain sense of closure.

#12 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Well, im not an American but, imo its not breaking news... i wanted to watch the simpsons dammit. Yes, im sorta happy about him dieing, but i guess i didn't learn enough to be " AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYEEEEEAAAAAYY " like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

edit: i forgot to say, when we were watching the " breaking news " the lady kept saying " obama " instead of " osama " xD Obama found dead in Pakistan //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

my hole family was laughing xD

Last edited by Kaosslasher (May 2 2011 9:37:34 am)

#13 Before February 2015

BEE

This is truly a significant event, especially for middle eastern families who are against terrorism, like my roommate.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#14 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

That muslim got what he deserved, I guess.

My ISI-fellas (Inter-Services Intelligence) got the information, whatcha say about that? Troll Intelligence: 1 + Inter-Services Intelligence + Military Intelligence Section 6 = True.

#15 Before February 2015

Wezza

My aunt died on 9/11, sounds weird to say that you're happy with someones death.. but hell yeah!! burn.

#16 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

that **** deserved to die a horrible death. al quieda is just a bunch of extremists who think crashing into a building will get them laid. but now we got the leader.

#17 Before February 2015

EEguy

I liked him... jk. Finally!

#18 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I guess this is what he deserves...

#19 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg[/youtube]

That is my thoughts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

Last edited by Zoey2070 (May 2 2011 1:03:18 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#20 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

?No one mourns the wicked...?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li8cryWN2ew[/youtube]

- ShinsukeIto

#21 Before February 2015

Deadlord

*claping* This is so akward and funny ... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
I heard theres a atomic bomb somewere in Europe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad (Im in Europe!)

#22 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I wake up and my dad comes into my room saying "OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD WHOO!" (even though none of our friends/family was killed in 9/11) Then I go downstairs to get ready for school and the news is all about his death. In the "morning meeting" we have in the morning for 6th grade, one of my friends Jayden randomly says "OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD WHOO!" and then Mr.Lasher starts talking about what happened. Later that day, I see a news paper in the school library with an article already having a whole article on his death. (There are some really fast writers out there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) Then when I play happy wheels, I saw about 5 levels about Osama and how glorious this moment is. Then I read this topic and I'm all like "OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD WHOO!"

aka towwl

#23 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

*hears very faint boom*

Deadlord? You still there? There are atomic bombs in the US, Russia, and every other big country. Deal widdit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

- ShinsukeIto

#24 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Kaosslasher wrote:

Well, im not an American but, imo its not breaking news... i wanted to watch the simpsons dammit. Yes, im sorta happy about him dieing, but i guess i didn't learn enough to be " AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYEEEEEAAAAAYY " like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

edit: i forgot to say, when we were watching the " breaking news " the lady kept saying " obama " instead of " osama " xD Obama found dead in Pakistan //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

my hole family was laughing xD

You would be "ah yeah-ing" if he ran into one of your countries biggest treasure.

#25 Before February 2015

BillyP

I would feel bad celebrating the death of someone, but seeing as this inconsiderate, heartless bastard has successfully executed terrorist attacks in multiple countries, including the US and UK, he deserves to have been killed and therefore deserves to have a death celebration.

I just wish al-Qaeda would stop their insensitive attacks once and for all.

Last edited by BillyP (May 2 2011 4:00:11 pm)

D-rock2308 1423629604331828

Board footer