Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Palm

Who would win?

A ninja, a hillbilly with a shotgun, zombie killer, or jason?

#2 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: Who would win?

Jason will get killed by the ninja cause he cant stand the awesomeness of Jason, then the ninja would try to assinate the zombie killer cause he tried to kill the hillbilly, but the ninja wont proceed cause the zombie killer had a lil suprise for the ninja, a zombie blaster, which blew the ninja away in to sea where the ninja drowned. The hillbilly was angry at the zombie killer so he killed the zombie with his enormous head.

EPIC WIN SHOTGUN (:

#3 Before February 2015

Palm

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#4 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

nah i think zombie killer cuz he can call more zombies who can call more who can call more and every dead person in the world would kill everything a bit like in black ops

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Chuck Norris.

#6 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Jason Derulo, wha-wha-wha-wha what did you say?

#7 Before February 2015

Palm

xxjmasterxx wrote:

nah i think zombie killer cuz he can call more zombies who can call more who can call more and every dead person in the world would kill everything a bit like in black ops

Yes, the zombie killer won, and yes, the zombie killer is actauly a russion.

Last edited by Palm (Mar 8 2011 4:10:57 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Ninjapie

I wish the ninja would win but i agree the zombie killer would probably win (OH THE IRONY!) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Palm 1423629640331792

Board footer