Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

haha, i pwn in school

^^ that ^^         heres what happened today

ok so, we just finished a music lesson and we got to the end of the corridoor and there were 3 boys 3 years older than me in front of me blocking the way, and its the only way to get passed and i was getting annoyed but then i though well if i hold onto rowan (hes the wierd kid) he could barge past them as usualand he was just walking up and started to run to push past them and i held on and i got through, so it was only me and rowan that got passed and i put my middle finger up to my classmates then stuff that i shouldn't really say on the forums unless if i wanted to get 3 warnings but then i got into a fight with the fat one, and i had no chance cuz he was clearly the strongest, so i punched him and he hit me in the head and i got knocked out (yes, im telling the truth) and i woke up when i was being put in the ambulance and i saw the kid so i got jumped up and hit his head 3 times and he fell over then i picked his head up and smashed it back on the floor (i done it lightly) and his head started bleeding a little bit, then i was taking back into the ambulance with no escape and i got to the hospital and my mum said that i have anger issues so i wasn't escluded from school //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and i got back for last lesson, but now i have anger manegment classes :/ but it was awesome!

this story is 100% true, no joke

#2 Before February 2015

BEE

Re: haha, i pwn in school

Well than that story sounds more like a triumph story of a jail mate than someone at a school.

Why did it matter so much that people were blocking the door in the first place?

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#3 Before February 2015

noelzkie

On us bullies block the way and then they will kick and   punch and (nevermind). I really hate them! >:I

#4 Before February 2015

BEE

You said it yourself, they are bullies, they WANT you to get upset, why give them what they want?

Just ignore them and they will be the ones who get upset and you will be the one with wisdom //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#5 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

o no, thats not what goes on at our school, im the most well known person because im the only one that does it (btw, the bit where i said that i didnt want to get warnings is where i did the stuff u said and others so i started the fight anyway //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#6 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Don't bring Guns to school. c:

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I live in a bully-free school //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Any kind of violence against another student and you are kicked out. At least for a little bit...

aka towwl

#8 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

@bobithan same, ive gotten kicked out millions of times

#9 Before February 2015

Surf

The red troll you say you fought with a fat kid. This means you are probably alot faster and with a little bit of reflexes you can easily kick his ****. Go for a fast front kick in the stomache and then elbow his face. Bullies mostly don't know how to fight (Since people that take martial arts learn some wisdom and arent often these type of bullies).

Anyways good that you didnt let yourself get stepped on. Thats the only way that they will stop **** you off along with showing that you are not scared.

#10 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

hmm the red troll has anger issues? i never would of guessed

#11 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Zoidy? wrote:

hmm the red troll has anger issues? i never would of guessed

LOL, hypnotoad strikes

#12 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Your school dos not have teachers? o,0

#13 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Pandapo wrote:

Your school dos not have teachers? o,0

acctually there are but most are absolute dunderheads

#14 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

My solution to bully-es ... : Get a baseball bat   ( Not recommended for people under the age of 20501052050150 ) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Just jokeing..If someone is Mean to you,just ignore them,if they won't let you pass,just Do w.e you want,it wont be your fault!

#15 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Why dont you go to the judge/police?
If some one hits you that hard that you need to go to the hospital and it is on school time i would accuse the school and that kid for a lot of money //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#16 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I don't think its epic at all.

I've had more awesome experiences then that.

#17 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I bet you'll 'pwn' in jail too, when you get arrested for assault.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

The Red Troll 1423630063331369

Board footer