Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

why is everyone so rude to me on this site it bugs me :(

first of all i get told that my ideas suck and then the next person will get complimented on something noobish

second im always being told what to do and then others will mess up and they dont get told what to do

why does everyone hate me on this site im really not a bad person //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i just dont get it

Last edited by kingpooultra (May 16 2011 7:00:24 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: why is everyone so rude to me on this site it bugs me :(

It's most likely that you've broken some rules,and have been generally annoying. I'm not sure what you did,but I for one,don't hate you.

#3 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

thx monstar and im not annoying i just give my opinions and then people are rude to me. but thx your awsome //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile and thanks for the+ rep monstar

see what i mean no one even cares i love the game so i wouldn't leave I am maybe one of the biggest everybody edits fans ever! so really "then leave" is something i would not do so you don't have to be mean about it its the way i feel //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

and krazyman i sent a message to appoligize

Last edited by kingpooultra (May 16 2011 7:36:11 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

If you click on the "reputation" button,you could find out what you might have done. If you haven't already atleast.

#5 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

So, leave.

#6 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Don't listen to Jojomanjo. If you see a thread where people are being rude to you, feel free to PM me the thread and I'll explain to you if it is justified or not. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Also, if you see people breaking the rules, report them.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

You double posted once, and were -repped for not knowing how to set your sig. I set it for you, and in the future to change it, go here:
http://eeforumify.com/profile.php?secti … ty&id=2504

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

People aren't liking you because you're breaking rules and overreacting. Like a few minutes ago, you -repped me for "being rude".

#9 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Oh, and this is a big way to **** people off, by making crap box minigames called "100000000 easy minigames" or stairs called like" EPIC STAIRS" which we all know arent epic.

Other than that, welcome. Some people can be like RAWR DONT TOUCH ME REP, or with Cyclone (the forum admin) is like ROWR DONT DO DOUBLE POSTING OR ILL CHOP YOU HEAD OFF!!!!

Et cetera.

Also, typing right helps, like capitalizing "I"'s and spelling things out, and use periods. (Which I see you DID NOT do in the first post)
-note, I was NOT high when I posted this.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (May 16 2011 7:37:40 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

o.k please don't *warn* me for this I know what I'm doing wrong i just want to say sorry to all those i got mad at I am really sorry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

diffrent55 i have read the rules I sometimes forget thats all

Last edited by kingpooultra (May 16 2011 7:55:07 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Reading the rules is a great idea...

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#12 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

welcome-to-the-internet-internet-demotivational-poster-1264714433.png

Welcome!

#13 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Ok,she might double posted,so what,i Do not think she is a bad person. Nobody is a bad person,unless they prove it!

plat aka kingpooultra1423630377331055

Board footer