Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

EE IS DYING!!

Oh No, EE is dying! there used to bee 10 check-marks on the forums every minute! now few topics are being posted! Even with EE, there are no good levels anymore, just Box minis and Bosses! What can we do to advertise EE and revive it before Chris sells it to a guy who Mutilates the Gameplay!
Oh, and this is my 100th post

Last edited by scienceguyz (Nov 30 2011 11:32:52 am)

#2 Before February 2015

theredtigers

Re: EE IS DYING!!

dude theres already a topic about ee dying STFU there are still good lvls in ee don't wine so much and be happy

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Maybe Chris can put something on the blog to encourage noobs to be creative?

#4 Before February 2015

MiniSwede

theredtigers wrote:

dude theres already a topic about ee dying STFU there are still good lvls in ee don't wine so much and be happy

Why so mad?

#5 Before February 2015

theredtigers

MiniSwede wrote:
theredtigers wrote:

Why so mad?

sorry i didn't mean to re-act like that.

#6 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

EE isn't dying, they are just having a good conversation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#7 Before February 2015

mustang

In terms of number of players, no, EE is not dying. However, it's true that many of the more talented map makers have started to either leave EE completely or at least slow down their map releases, and that's mostly due to how EE is set up to reward the players much more than the creators.

#8 Before February 2015

smileyxp

i have started making more worlds since i noticed that their not many worlds out their.
instead of complaining about how there's no worlds to play.
i did something about it and started making my own.

EE isn't dieing like Mustang said alot of talented map makers started leaving or have gotten less active.

i don't know what you mean by bosses and boxed minis.

cause those ae the worlds you shouldn't be playing if you don't like them.
ps: if you want to play worlds that are not boxed minis play the worlds from the hw comp. their most likely not to be boxed.

EDIT: i hope this helped

Last edited by smileyxp (Nov 30 2011 11:37:45 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

At least mustang is still here.... and Nou.....

#10 Before February 2015

Dazz

If Chris sells this game to another guy, that would be his best decision EVER!

#11 Before February 2015

Muffin

^I'm sure Linus21 would be sure to buy it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#12 Before February 2015

EDJ

scienceguyz 142389453466898

Board footer