Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

The attempts

Ok, so this morning I was watching my mom vacume the floor, and I decided to go upstairs.
As i approched the stairs my mom stopped vacuming, and iheard a ringing/buzzing noise.
i saw a small dot slowly teleport before my eyes. Strangely I had the urge to kill it. So i reached for the fly swatter, and i grabbed air, swatting at the fly as if i had a swatter.
Then i noticed that I had to kill it with two options;Spazum power, or brutal force.
i ran in to my room, with the fly following me, as if it was mocking me.
I grabbed the nearest thing around me, and i pick up CD's.
A ninja seen apeared, as i threw the disk's. they all missed, and i attacked!
i picked up a volley ball and cornered the fly to the wall.
I threw the ball, and i heard the buzz as it flew past me.
I suddenly got knocked in the face, as if i forgot i threw the ball... At the wall...
i picked up something that would never fail...As i reached over, i took a blanket,pillow,controller(game),stuffed animal, my brother, and some bowl.
I threw all of them at the flies area, as my little brother screams in mid air.
the fly flew past him, and made the "buzz", as he smacked the wall, doing a matrix in mid air.
i threw my lamp, and threw it like a spear charging, spiriling, killing, flaming, hiting the wall, burning half of my room off, and causing mass destruction.
i then ran out off good material(just go with it), and slowly picked up my TV.
i threw it like i knew it would hit it, although it only made it 2 feet.
i looked down the whole it made in the floor, and saw it hit the washer, and a little of the dryer.
They were both on, and the flewids were going inside them, causing a fire explosion.
I ignore most of it, and threw my matress at it, and it hit my little brother, who is crying, because so hurt, he could'nt even get up.
I had one option left... the one.... the most un-furniture related attack... The SPAZUM POWER.
slowly as i am randomly moving my body(flinging my arms and legs) i fall down the whole the TV made. I caught on fire from the Washer and Dryer, and I saw the fly, sitting, buzzing, and....
a peice of the floor fell, and my little brother, fell out of the sky, smacking the fly.
Not True(00.1(the .1 is for what i WANT my little brother to have happen(getting smacked in the wall)))

#2 Before February 2015

katz

Re: The attempts

This Was Very Funny I Like The Parts With Your LIttle Brother      //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

Re: The attempts

Thanks!! Me to, the brother parts are funny, but some of that should happen one day with him.

tailschao 1423632926328506

Board footer