Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Re: IRL Talents that you have :D

DK Levels wrote:

I do dancing, make up as well, but I only do standard make up and nail art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I don't really take pics but I will soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Vulcan, your make up looks really awesome and I'm really jealous that colorful hair suits you D:
And treejoe4 , your art is really good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I always wanted to get into nail art, but I keep my nails short to play violin -_- so it never really worked out for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Crazy colors can work for anyone as long as it goes with your skin tone :3
@I am the one and only!!: Nice and ew D:

@RPGMaster2000: I consider it a talent. My bf is a Dj/Makes music on the computer xP It takes some skill.
@Brawler700: I've had the same rubix cube fore 2 years, and I still can't figure it out -_-   But nice. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#27 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Well, I'm fairly good at cello and even better at tennis. I make people laugh at school, so that's a talent, too, I guess.

#28 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i forgot to mention i play viola and electric bass. im first chair in my orchestra.

#29 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Vulcan wrote:
DK Levels wrote:

I do dancing, make up as well, but I only do standard make up and nail art //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I don't really take pics but I will soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Vulcan, your make up looks really awesome and I'm really jealous that colorful hair suits you D:
And treejoe4 , your art is really good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I always wanted to get into nail art, but I keep my nails short to play violin -_- so it never really worked out for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Ahh my nails are rather short too but there are some cool designs you can do for short nails //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
My skin is pale with a warm undertone so it looks weird with lighter hair so I stick to dark hair //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Anyway's I really love that second make up look, did you use make up brushes and such to do this?

Last edited by DK Levels (Jun 15 2011 3:46:19 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

Vulcan

DK Levels wrote:
Vulcan wrote:
DK Levels wrote:

Ahh my nails are rather short too but there are some cool designs you can do for short nails //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
My skin is pale with a warm undertone so it looks weird with lighter hair so I stick to dark hair //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Anyway's I really love that second make up look, did you use make up brushes and such to do this?

I suppose //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. I might get more into it.

Yeah, mine is neutral with slight warmth, so I do warm colors.

Thanks, I actually usually never use makeup brushes, I think it's easier to blend with the warmness of your fingers.

#31 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I play the piano, but I'm not that great at it... Perhaps it's because I don't practice.

Ever.

I can learn songs pretty fast, though, if I stick to them. It seems I can learn them faster than my friend, and he's better than me. I suppose learning things is my skill, then, although it's not really a skill, I'm just good at it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#32 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Well, lets see what do I do....

Well I play lacrosse

I play hockey

I play guitar

I'm a good long distance runner.

I'd say that my talents are those. Although I'm on the worst lacrosse team in my town. Speaking of lacrosse we just lost a game a few hours ago lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#33 Before February 2015

Bossking

Basketball.

Yeah, thats it.

#34 Before February 2015

MadReaper

I'm not bad at painting and stuff, but not really good. (Much worse than treejoe)

And I love my brain.
Average learning time for test: 0-max 20 minutes.
Marks: mostly the best, sometimes the second best.

And I'm good at writing. Maybe I'll type a hand wrote story on the pc soon, my teacher said it's one of the best story she has ever read. (I'm not writing stories in my free time, too lazy pFhcd.png, but we have to write stories in German tests. The ending is a bit short, because I had no time left, I'll fidn a new one)

#35 Before February 2015

saracresp

I am good with art and videogames //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#36 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I'm good at art. Not the best, but okay.
Turns out if I spend a lot of time on one work, it turns out amazing.

Shy Guy's Long Lost Art Topic
^Bump if you want

Some art works in there I take about a week's worth to make.

#37 Before February 2015

MadReaper

I'll make pics of the stuff I made at school. (In subject "art")

#38 Before February 2015

Palm

I do rap battles, a little tiny good at drawling....certain things.
Truth, I don't have any "Real" talents,

#39 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I draw. I just dont have a camera or phone to show it.

#40 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I play the viola and the violin, I swim (competitively) , I'm learning tennis, I'm funneh irl, I am fairly good at pencil drawings and I am trying pastels, but i really need to get more time to draw, I love to write (mainly poetry but I dabble in short stories), I played baseball for like 7 years,   and..i think thats about it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue No pictures of me doing any of these things xP OH wait and i'm learning french if thats a talent.

#41 Before February 2015

Palm

You don't realy need proof for me, I could believe that you could draw good without any camras.

#42 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Oh yea I can speak french too. Although I never really use it.

We went to Quebec for a school trip once, but we all spoke english to **** cashiers off.

#43 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

I play the piano aswell //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue right Now im learning " The river flows in you "

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k[/youtube]

Its going smoothly right now.

#44 Before February 2015

Palm

I wish I had pencil and paper righht now,
and a camera.
Or just a vidoe camera,
Could show how good I am at basketball.

#45 Before February 2015

Nickolai

i play piano and drums //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
i can solve a 2x2 through 7x7 rubiks cube and many other puzzles

#46 Before February 2015

Cola1

I'm good at drawing, especially with shading.
If i can get an image onto my scanner (its annoying) I'll upload it.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#47 Before February 2015

Palm

Everyones good at drawling.*looks at everyone, notices waldo is here*

#48 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

I play the guitar and sing.
And I have to try recording me with my new 12strings guitar. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RALTY43PTE[/youtube]
( There are other vids, too lazy to link all of them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#49 Before February 2015

Jeremy

I can do 20 roundhouse kicks in in 10 seconds, 5 turning side-kick in 10 seconds, 7 Full moon kick in 10 seconds, and 3 Jumping turning side-kick in 10 seconds. For short, I am good at Speed.

#50 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Rocko__s_Modern_Life__Rocko_by_ALMSFreak08.jpg
i didn't make this but i made a pic that looks exactly like it

Last edited by Sythe5665 (Jun 17 2011 9:37:53 am)

Vulcan 1423634011327421

Board footer