Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Helvi

Thank you unknown admin helping me on ghost issues =)

Thanks soo much for getting rid of my Helvi ghost on my map so I can edit again ! *hugs*

This is my ThankYou-Thead. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My ThankYou-Thead is my best friend. It is my life. I must open it as I must hug the admin.

My ThankYou-Thead, without me, is useless. Without my ThankYou-Thead, I am useless. I must thank my admin helper.
I must Say-ThankYou straighter than my fellow smileys who are trying to ghost me. I must avoid them before they ghost me. I will...

My ThankYou-Thead and myself know that what counts in this game is not the maps we build, the bricks of our imagination, nor the art we make. We know that it is the hug that count. We will hug...

Uncle Edith says : Oh noes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I still cannot enter the map, not even with as guest. It just won't open.

Last edited by Helvi (Jul 4 2011 3:24:42 am)

Hi.

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Thank you unknown admin helping me on ghost issues =)

I did that, glad I could help. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I've noticed that kicking the ghost and letting the world close usually creates this problem of not being able to enter the map, give it some time. Same thing happened with EX Shift.

#3 Before February 2015

EDJ

Lol love the edit, you didn't see that RPG? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Helvi

Good to know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Guess I just wait a while and give it another try.

Thanks alot for your quickly repsonse RPGMaster !

ps: hope you like the map as well ^_^

Hi.

Helvi1423635301326131

Board footer