Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

You know what Really grinds my gears?

Welcome to the 1st post for the "What Really grinds my gears!" topic. what-grinds-my-gears.jpg
From the Topic; i feel like i died... - progirl

GadgetGeek wrote:
Aoitenshi wrote:

+rep so you will be happier.

So then, if I say I've banged my chin my tripping up and falling on a door knob and had to go to hospital with fricken needles near my wound, then surely I must get +rep? Because you don't know if they're lying for empathy or better reputation or whatever. Logical answer.

So basically, I hate that people give free +rep because someone claims they have injured themselves and have no proof to show this is true. It's like saying;

Bob wrote:

Hi Fred, did you know I was allergic to butter?

Fred wrote:

Wow! Here's £20 for some fricken Pepsi or Dr. Pepper or some other worthless item (Though these aren't worthless because it appears that GadgetGeek likes Dr. Pepper alot)

I mean come on! I've broke my chin, So What? I didn't get any fricken lollipops or reputation or money, all I got was some fricken stitches and pain relief.

And that's what grinds my gears for Today.
New Episode tomorrow on "What Grinds My Gears"

Feedback?
Say #1 before your comment to show you're talking about this post
Black-Yellow-Warning-Stripes-162231.jpg
Welcome to #2 of the "What Really grinds my gears!" posts.

From the Website; Bullet for my Valentine - Youtube

Today, Justin Barfer = Heavy Metal God?

GadgetGeek wrote:
FallingNoFurther wrote:
84iluvrock wrote:

You Emos have got me all wrong. I called iluvrock because I do! The 84 comes from a certain favourite rock band of mine released an album of the first rock tunes I listened to.

Bands and acts like Led Zeppellin, Europe, Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, Sir Justin Barfer, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, Whitesnake are rock legends in their own right.....FACT!!!

I like Bullet, because Bullet are poser Metal and EMO which I'm also a fan of.......FACT!!

SIR JUSTIN BARFER is a living legend......FACT!!

I know you enjoy trolling and crap but you need to find a better past time. I'm not gonna bother arguing, but yeah. Find something to do with your pathetic life.

Good day.

Agreed innit?

The frick? Since when was Justin Barfer a heavy metal god? And Justin isn't a "Sir", but rather a "Miss". In Conclusion;
Justin Barfer is a Pop singer, not a fricken Heavy Metal God. Getcha facts right, newbie.

Feedback?
Say #2 before your comment to show you're talking about this post
Black-Yellow-Warning-Stripes-162231.jpg
#3. Sorry If I haven't posted in Forever.
"Under 16's Online Dating" - The F**k?

Progirl and Echo!'s relationship is probably the most known on the EE Forums, am I correct? Well who says they actually are who they say they are? I'm not trying to offend them... Well, abit.
But what if one of them is younger than normal, easy to manipulate or most of the time gets caught in the triangle of confusion, and the other was a 35 year old rapist, pervert or "Human Hacker" who is using "Young People"'s pictures to disguise themselves? That must be bad for the younger child.

Another thing is that they near enough Supersize their signatures with "I <3 My Cyber-Partner" animations showing that they are saying "Hey you nerdish readers; Look at what Echo has created for you!". I mean, It's great that we have a relationship and all, but can we please leave the lovemail in the mother f**king PMs?
It's driving me 0801_crazy_Marvin_Calderon.jpg!

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jul 7 2011 10:16:16 am)

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: You know what Really grinds my gears?

Do you know what really grinds my gears?

When people throw litter out cars and do not care for the enviroment. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

treejoe4 wrote:

Do you know what really grinds my gears?

When people throw litter out cars and do not care for the enviroment. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Indeed :O

#4 Before February 2015

supadorf24

It's just rep. Don't take it too seriously.

#5 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Supadorf24 wrote:

That isn't the main point. The main point is that claims shouldn't be taken and said "True", even if it has a paragraph about it that seems the bit convincing. Without proof, there shouldn't be judgement whether or not the story is Real or a Hoax by the feel of Empathy in the paragraph, but rather Evidence. Hence possible trolling for reputation, friends and/or any other things that can be easily claimed via E-drama and Unsolved Accidents.

#6 Before February 2015

Toby

What grinds my gears is that Off-Topic is my favourite board, but it's so full of young kids who I'm pretty sure are lying about everything that I can't even enter half of the threads. I'm not going to name specific ones, one in particular I'd probably get hung drawn and quartered for suggesting is false, but some just look like massive cries for attention.

...or they may all be legit.

100% agree with GadgetGeek. Maybe cyc should add a life-drama board. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

What grinds my gears is people making such big deals out of admins, ADMINS are just regular people like us, we still should treat them with respect but that doesn't mean we need to bother the **** out of them for information they'll never give.

#8 Before February 2015

Toby

The First Gamer wrote:

What grinds my gears is people making such big deals out of admins, ADMINS are just regular people like us, we still should treat them with respect but that doesn't mean we need to bother the **** out of them for information they'll never give.

Actually, I'm part of the alien master race and demand that I am worshipped for the god-like being I am. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#9 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Toby wrote:
The First Gamer wrote:

Actually, I'm part of the alien master race and demand that I am worshipped for the god-like being I am. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Well I am a robot. And I will destroy your planet and earth.

#10 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

You know what grinds my gears...ghetto people, people who litter, people who cuss online, trolls who troll the most common way.

Last edited by a3person (Jun 21 2011 5:30:19 pm)

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#11 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Toby wrote:

You, sir, are made of Win!

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jun 21 2011 5:30:42 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

So why do you want to see somebody's wound again? :rolleyes:
Reputation is simply a number. I take it seriously myself, but yet again when you really think about it, there are far more important things to worry about.
I doubt progirl was lying about such a coincidence, and even if she was, does that somehow have a heavy impact on your life? I wouldn't think so. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Anyway, I think I'm looking forward to more of these topics. XD
Discussing what annoys me/others is a somewhat interesting subject for whatever reason...

#13 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Totally agree with this topic. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm really suspicious about this girl "Jessica" that died.

#14 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Well, what about Bee's give a heart topic then? You even have it in your sig bigfatsnoozy!

#15 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Well Bee doesn't seem like a person that would lie in front of thousands of people.

I think I just got tricked :/

#16 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Neither do progirl and Gamer1120.

Last edited by xXExpress0Xx (Jun 21 2011 6:27:03 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Ugh. Wait what does progirl have to do with this?

#18 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Read OP:

GadgetGeek wrote:

http://assets.sbnation.com/imported_**** … -gears.jpg
From the Topic; i feel like i died... - progirl

GadgetGeek wrote:
Aoitenshi wrote:

+rep so you will be happier.

So then, if I say I've banged my chin my tripping up and falling on a door knob and had to go to hospital with fricken needles near my wound, then surely I must get +rep? Because you don't know if they're lying for empathy or better reputation or whatever. Logical answer.

So basically, I hate that people give free +rep because someone claims they have injured themselves and have no proof to show this is true. It's like saying;

Bob wrote:

Hi Fred, did you know I was allergic to butter?

Fred wrote:

Wow! Here's £20 for some fricken Pepsi or Dr. Pepper or some other worthless item (Though these aren't worthless because it appears that GadgetGeek likes Dr. Pepper alot)

I mean come on! I've broke my chin, So What? I didn't get any fricken lollipops or reputation or money, all I got was some fricken stitches and pain relief.

And that's what grinds my gears for Today.
New Episode tomorrow on "What Grinds My Gears"

Feedback?

Now you get it?

#19 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Can you link me there?

#20 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

#21 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Lol sorry I'm too lazy to hit the Search button, then type in i feel like i died, search through the results, click on the right topic, then read the whole thing :/

#22 Before February 2015

supadorf24

GadgetGeek wrote:
Supadorf24 wrote:

That isn't the main point. The main point is that claims shouldn't be taken and said "True", even if it has a paragraph about it that seems the bit convincing. Without proof, there shouldn't be judgement whether or not the story is Real or a Hoax by the feel of Empathy in the paragraph, but rather Evidence. Hence possible trolling for reputation, friends and/or any other things that can be easily claimed via E-drama and Unsolved Accidents.

Meh, I'd trust most of the people here not to lie about things so trivial. I know we shouldn't immediately assume something to be true, but accepting things as trivial as progirl's topic is a lot easier than challenging them. Of course, some things are worth challenging. For instance, if someone wrote something way out there, I might request evidence to back up his or her statement. In instances as trivial as progirl's topic, I believe the best should be assumed of the person. It's all up to the listener whether to accept a statement or challenge it, and that decision differs between different people.

#23 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Supadorf24 wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:
Supadorf24 wrote:

Meh, I'd trust most of the people here not to lie about things so trivial. I know we shouldn't immediately assume something to be true, but accepting things as trivial as progirl's topic is a lot easier than challenging them. Of course, some things are worth challenging. For instance, if someone wrote something way out there, I might request evidence to back up his or her statement. In instances as trivial as progirl's topic, I believe the best should be assumed of the person. It's all up to the listener whether to accept a statement or challenge it, and that decision differs between different people.

Everyone can lie, you know. It isn't hard. Just think of something ordinary and describe it. There, you got a big fat juicy lie.

#24 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

It annoys me when people steal jokes from tv shows, especially bad ones.

#25 Before February 2015

Rokstarr

woah my first glance at this topic is "You know what Really grinds my EARS" guess i need to get my eyes checked

Tachyonic 1423635785325647

Board footer