Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Casey Anthony Innocent!

Alright, I am really happy this is all over. We can now get back to the real news. THERE WAS NO HARD EVIDENCE THAT SHE KILLED HER! IT IS DONE!

#2 Before February 2015

Anshwo

Re: Casey Anthony Innocent!

I'm very unhappy with the verdict, but it's done and over with, so whatever.

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Me too. She wanted to party down all the time,but had mother things to do. But instead of giving her daughter to her 2 loving grandparents,she kills Calley.(Did I spell that right?)
She should have been found guilty imo. And we won't get back to the news,they'll just talk about how Casey Anthony was found innocent. All I can say is that there will be some riots outside her house.>.>

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

its still aggrovated child abuse if you leave your kid god knows where while you party for 30 days and flat out lie about it.

Noob jury is noob. Told by a kid.

#5 Before February 2015

Monstar43

^Indeed my friend,indeed.

#6 Before February 2015

progirl

That's good she's not dead.

#7 Before February 2015

Nou

Lol American 'justice' system with a random inexperienced jury panel //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

No u.

#8 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Lol @ people blaming the jury.   There was simply not enough evidence to convict Casey (although I am angry at the verdict).   She still faces, at a max, 4 years of prison.

#9 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

She won't serve that, though.   She's facing four misdemeanors, max of a year each.   No one is EVER sentenced for back to back misdemeanors, and couple that with time served (three years), she will probably walk out free before Sunday.   Just in time for the KFC deal!   You can see my full reaction at twitter.com/32OrtonEdge32

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Look. There wasn't any evidence to convict her with. I do believe she was guilty, but that's not enough to convict her. You need cold hard facts, and that's something they didn't have.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

ashes941

so what if casey is not guilty, i still wanna know who would do such a thing.:|

xputnameherex 1423636045325387

Board footer