Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Re: Help me...

I feel so bad that I didn't see this topic until now, well if I read the post right your life is getting back into the right track and your not going to commit suicide. I wish I had encouraging words to say right now but I've never been in that situation. I go to my therapist if I have problems and it seems to work out so I say that therapists are a solution and not just for mental people.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#127 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Ok Chimi,i have to admit,you sunk way down. But don't worry,its not a bottomless pit.

What am i saying: All this crap might be happening but it will stop eventually,and you will get out of the "Pit" You've fallen into.

Ok,about the drugs.I know that your addicted,but just try to keep away from it,when you solve that,everything will get back on its feet.

Anyway,you might not have friends in real life,but in forums,you can tell us everything you want! We wont judge you because your going trough a ruff time.

I hope i helped! I Wish you all the best

~Pawlowic

#128 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Pyromaniac wrote:

Chimi... I never even saw this till now D:

There IS a God. I can say that much with my life. I trust that. Without him, what are you gonna lean on?

Family/friends/neighbors/pets.

Some christians cant see past their religion. But I'm not saying religion is bad, just the neebz who go hardcore and don't accept difference.

#129 Before February 2015

Chimi

Pawlowic wrote:

I hope i helped! I Wish you all the best

~Pawlowic

You did. Thanks.

Drock wrote:

Family/friends/neighbors/pets.

Some christians cant see past their religion. But I'm not saying religion is bad, just the neebz who go hardcore and don't accept difference.

Obviously I do. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted this.

Toby wrote:
D55 wrote:

Shut up. He isn't going to commit suicide. He's said things are better for him now. And you can't just STOP marijuana. It's an addiction for a reason.

Say what now?

Cannabis is less addictive than even Alcohol, less damaging too.
In fact, reading the first post in this thread, I'd have to assume the person hasn't even ever really used it before.

Yep, It's pretty undamaging. But to get addicted to alcohol, you have to drink quite a bit. To get addicted to a less potent thing such as Cannabis, you gotta smoke a lot more. I was in deep.

Hey guys, I will be inactive for a while in EE due to personal reasons, so I won't be replying to this thread much. Just so ya know.

Last edited by Chimi (Jul 28 2011 9:30:15 pm)

#130 Before February 2015

hmancebo

you know, Chimi, you are great person. Don't let things rock you. use your time off of EE to think about our advice. Then hopefully, when you come back, you'll be a much more cheerful person.

#131 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

Chimi wrote:

I don't know what to do. I'm panicking and I know it. Help me.

Michela broke up with me for my once best friend.
My dad is abusing my mom.
I am addicted to marijuana. again.
My friends are starting to reject me.
I had sex with someone I don't know at a party last week.

I'm focusing on the quoted parts...
(Going from the end of the list up.)

Question: Did you use a condom? If yes, then you shouldn't have to worry about being a father... assuming your in puberty. Get tested for anything. Also, next time just say no. *is royally disgusted*

Next, be yourself. Nobody likes fake friends. Especially if your just going to lie to them... Also, for the pot, don't light up anymore. If your seriously addicted, go to the police. I know, stupid, but they'll help you out. For your abusive father, go to the police again. They'll do something. If need be, get your mom to come along.

Lastly, for your ex... well, your better off without her... I know it may seem like you aren't but you really are and for what your "best friend" did by dating her, is just low...

If you want, you can pm me and we could talk about whatever... I'll help if you need it.

-FruitMonster2

P.S. Chimi, I know life may seem like crap now, but just remember that you have us to come to when your down in the dumps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#132 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I think we can all agree that people who don't like Chimi have bad taste in mankind.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Jul 29 2011 12:01:09 am)

#133 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

Supadorf24 wrote:

I think we can all agree that people that don't like Chimi have bad taste in mankind.

wut? I don't get it... *brain-fart*

#134 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

FruitMonster2 wrote:
Supadorf24 wrote:

I think we can all agree that people that don't like Chimi have bad taste in mankind.

wut? I don't get it... *brain-fart*

By replacing 1 word it makes a lot more sense:

Supadorf24 wrote:

I think we can all agree that people who don't like Chimi have bad taste in mankind.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#135 Before February 2015

Chimi

FruitMonster2 wrote:
Chimi wrote:

<I-snip>

I'm focusing on the quoted parts...
(Going from the end of the list up.)

Question: Did you use a condom? If yes, then you shouldn't have to worry about being a father... assuming your in puberty. Get tested for anything. Also, next time just say no. *is royally disgusted*

Obviously no, and I'm finished with puberty.

FruitMonster2 wrote:

Next, be yourself. Nobody likes fake friends. Especially if your just going to lie to them...

Am I lying to them? I was unaware.

FruitMonster2 wrote:

Also, for the pot, don't light up anymore. If your seriously addicted, go to the police. I know, stupid, but they'll help you out.

I doubt the police will be as understanding as they should be.

FruitMonster wrote:

For your abusive father, go to the police again. They'll do something. If need be, get your mom to come along.

Good idea, but at the moment they are together and I think they're working this out on their own. It may be best to stay out of that situation unless it gets to be a serious problem again.

FruitMonster2 wrote:

Lastly, for your ex... well, your better off without her... I know it may seem like you aren't but you really are and for what your "best friend" did by dating her, is just low...

We're good friends now, if you haven't read through this whole topic.

FruitMonster2 wrote:

If you want, you can pm me and we could talk about whatever... I'll help if you need it.

-FruitMonster2

P.S. Chimi, I know life may seem like crap now, but just remember that you have us to come to when your down in the dumps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Appreciate it.

#136 Before February 2015

narutou

its going to be ok if it makes you fell better look at this http://blueshtml.webs.com/

Last edited by narutou (Aug 1 2011 9:48:24 pm)

#137 Before February 2015

supadorf24

narutou wrote:

its going to be ok if it makes you fell better look at this http://blueshtml.webs.com/

Gah! You just scared the living crap outta me. I had my earbuds in. But it did make me laugh. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#138 Before February 2015

Jak

narutou wrote:

i remember that i gave it to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Chimi 1423638680322752

Board footer