Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Chimi

Help me...

I don't know what to do. I'm panicking and I know it. Help me.

Michela broke up with me for my once best friend.
My dad is abusing my mom.
I am addicted to marijuana. again.
My friends are starting to reject me.
I had sex with someone I don't know at a party last week.
I've made so many mistakes. Over. and Over. I don't know whether I should keep trying or give up.
Is there a god?
I don't know.
I'm second guessing my entire life.
My religion.
Myself.
I don't know anything anymore.
Help me.
I don't know who I should tell about my addiction. I'm afraid of my dad. My mom is too caught up with her job to care. I don't have any friends. I need help.

I'm sorry I brought this up here of all places.
I don't know where else to turn.
I'm desperate.
Please help me.

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Help me...

Look on the bright side: considering you're doing marijuana and had sex, I would say you're in High school, which means you only have a few years left until you can go somewhere away from your father, at least.
Plus, it'll all get better as long as you hang in there. Just try to think before you actually do something. Like screwing someone at a party.
...also, I doubt the majority of the ee forum will be able to help you, because they're mainly under 13....

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Chimi

I don't want to be apart from my dad. I love him. But he doesn't love me.

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ your going to have to some day anyway, college, then eventually your job. and if he dosint love you he'll kick you out of the house around 18 years old. so like zoey said. just hang in there, and try and stay away from marijuana. thats one of your main problems right now.

#5 Before February 2015

Chimi

I don't know how to stay away from it. I'm too far sunk.

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Let's see.... I don't know. I just don't know. But I'd work on the marijuana first. That will clear your head so you can think through everything else. Try to talk to someone you trust at school, and they'll help you with that. Then work on the parent problem. And there is a God. Pray and he'll help the way that will help you grow most.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

if you just stop marijuana you will have marijuana/dug with drawl. this is bad. try and have less and less everytime you do it. and eventually you can just stop. but be carfull, because drugs mess with your head, and can make you do stupid thing Have sex with someone you dont know , and you have my prayers //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i will do everything i can i guess..

btw, this better not be a joke.

Last edited by Kaosslasher (May 19 2011 5:12:57 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Chimi

I know that I need to work on the hash. I don't know how though. I've tried everything I know of and its not working. I got over it before but that was because I had friends and family to help me through it.

Last edited by Chimi (May 19 2011 5:14:27 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

EEguy

Well, about the marijuana, like Kaos said, try and have less and less everytime you do it. I'm only 11, so I don't think I can help you. And about the friends, if that makes you a bit happier, you've got many friends here on EE. But please, just don't be stupid and kill yourself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by EEguy (May 19 2011 5:34:39 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

i dont know anything about drugs, how it feels or anything, but try and keep yourself occupied on something else, and stay around people, i dont think you do it in public do you?

#11 Before February 2015

Chimi

EEguy wrote:

try and have less and less everytime you do it.

I have been trying this. But every time I get in a good rhythm with it some new problem comes up and I'm back to the full dose.

EEGuy wrote:

And about the friends, if that makes you a bit happier, you've got many friends here on EE.

I appreciate this. so much.

Kaosslasher wrote:

try and keep yourself occupied on something else, and stay around people, i dont think you do it in public do you?

I don't do it public, no. But I don't know who you think I should stay around. Seems like theres just noone left.

I see no purpose in my life anymore. My grades are dropping lower and lower. I have almost no chance of ever getting a decent job. I have no friends. No chance.

Last edited by Chimi (May 19 2011 5:43:32 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Chimi wrote:

. But I don't know who you think I should stay around. Seems like theres just noone left.

I see no purpose in my life anymore. My grades are dropping lower and lower. I have almost no chance of ever getting a decent job. I have no friends. No chance.

There is a chance for everything. If you think about life that way, then you'll just sink lower and lower and probably get depression. Stay optimistic, it's the best to do in situations like this.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (May 19 2011 5:52:27 pm)

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#13 Before February 2015

Chimi

It's pretty hard to stay optimistic when everything you've worked for is coming crashing down in front of your eyes.

#14 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I know, I know, but you just have to try, okay? Just trust me, it'll all work out eventually.

#15 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

talk to one of your friends, say that you REALLY need there support, or a teacher. they will help.

#16 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I'd go ahead and call someone about the second thing, but that's just me.
Michela is just another person. There'll always be someone else like her/better than her.
The marijuana addiction is most likely just because you're under loads of stress. It'll most likely die out when you get rid of all these problems
If your friends reject you, they aren't your friends. Find friends that accept you, because those are your real friends.
There is a God. Pray that he can help you.
To err is human. There's nothing wrong with mistakes, we all make them, it doesn't matter how large.

The way I see it, I'd deal with your addiction after I got over some of these problems. As long as you're stressed, marijuana is going to be the thing that helps you get away from it. The only way I can think of to help you get off it for sure is to lighten the stress. Take up a 'So what?' Attitude for a while.

Michela dumped you? So what. It happens all the damn time. Everybody gets depressed over it, but it's just another tiny problem.
You're addicted to marijuana? So what. It's a result of your stress, so it's probably just an emergency net.
Your friends are starting to reject you? So what. They're just people. There are lots of people. There is always going to be someone who will accept you.
You've made mistakes? So f*cking what. Everybody makes mistakes. Thomas Edison made thousands of mistakes. You know what he said to that? "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Chimi, from what I understand of you, you seem like a nice person.
What I always say to this kind of thing may come off as a bit pessimistic, but here goes.
You're one life. Not to say you're useless, but your individual struggles mean nothing to the world. You may do something great, and it may change the world, but this is all small stuff. The world is so very old, and we live to be, at maximum, a little over 100. That's a little blink in the grand scheme of things. These struggles will come to pass, and it's pointless to fret over such small things. Work through it. "The best way out is always through." - Robert Frost

EDIT: I just read through this and thought some of it might make things worse. If that is the case, I'm only 14. Don't take it to mind, if it makes you feel better.

Last edited by JadElClemens (May 19 2011 6:12:00 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#17 Before February 2015

LightShadow

We are all faced with troubles through life, but those troubles can be overcome. When we persevere, we grow stronger.

As for the addiction, I suggest you speak with either your pastor or get help from an Addiction recovery group. There are many of them. One deals specifically with marijuana.

I also suggest finding a quiet place to read the Bible and pray to God. That helps many people. Many Bibles have a place in the back that gives you verses that deal with different hardships. Here are a couple: Psalm 18: 28-36; Proverbs 2:29-35; Romans 6: 1-23, 12: 1-2; 1 Corinthians 6: 12-20; Philippians 3: 17, 4: 1.

As for making mistakes, don't give up. You learn from mistakes. My dad made more mistakes in his life than probably anyone. I'll give you an example: His job was to kill people, and he enjoyed it. And that was just one of many mistakes he made, but he learned from those mistakes.

God changed my dad though, and now he's one of the most God-fearing people on Earth. Even though he live with pain every day (He has cancer), he wouldn't have lived his life any other way, because he was blessed with three children who are absolutely devoted to him (I'm one, of course).

Basically what I'm trying to say is that you just have to endure. Put your trust in God and in the end, everything will turn out OK. We can make mistakes, we can fail, we can stumble and fall, it's OK. God will be there to help you back up, and even carry you.

This reminds me of a motivational story, it's called "Footprints":

"One night I had a dream--
I dreamed I was walking along the beach with
     the LORD and
Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints
     in the sand,
One belonged to me and the other to the
     LORD.
When the last scene flashed before
     me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of
     my life,
There was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the
     lowest and saddest times in my life.
This really bothered me and I questioned the
     LORD about it.
'LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
     You,
You would walk with me all the way,
But I have noticed that during the most
     troublesome times in my life
There is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why in times when I
     needed you most, you should leave me.'
The LORD replied, 'My precious, precious
     child, I love you and I would never, never
     leave you during your times of trial and
     suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you.'"
(Author Unknown)
I hope this helps.

#18 Before February 2015

supadorf24

What seems to be the problem is all these things are happening at once. Try to address each of these problems one at a time. I'll elaborate more when I get my computer back.

#19 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Supadorf24 wrote:

What seems to be the problem is all these things are happening at once. Try to address each of these problems one at a time. I'll elaborate more when I get my computer back.

This. Don't think about it all at once, think about it in parts. (1/4+1/4+1/4+1/4) looks less challenging than 1, at least to me.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#20 Before February 2015

EEguy

I feel sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Maybe you should see a proffessional. It might be one of the best ways. And solve each problem at once, as people already said.

Last edited by EEguy (May 19 2011 6:48:01 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Okay, I'm no therapist, but I'll give it my best shot. Remember, this is coming from the perspective of someone that's not in your position.

Well, like I said earlier, deal with things one at a time. When something bad happens, it tends to bring up all these other bad thoughts. This happens to me sometimes. Something bad happens. All of a sudden, my mind starts racing with all my other insecurities or flaws. All the bad things in my life and all the things I'm scared of. When that happens, there's really no quick solution for digging yourself out of that pit. But what I do is I distract myself with other things. Such as EE. EE is a great hobby. It's a creative and social: the perfect distraction. Do something creative. Write a song, a poem, make art. For me, creativity is the best way to take my mind off something.

As for each of your individual problems, I can't give you much useful advice; I don't know much about these things myself. The marijuana addiction and second-guessing your life are probably based on stress. Deal with the other things first. Getting off marijuana should be easier after you have less to worry about.

You seem like a great person, Chimi. These negative things are piling up right now, but don't doubt your ability to fix them. Distract yourself. And that's really all the advice I have to offer.

#22 Before February 2015

Chimi

Thank you all so much. I think what I have to do know is figure out what God wants me to do.

#23 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

God has a plan for everything, and he knows what you'll do next.

He's got it all under control. Trust him. Pray. He will guide you through the Bible. God doesn't come speaking through the clouds in bursts of thunder, he talks to you through the Bible.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#24 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Do what you feel is right. All I can say is drugs aren't the answer. Your girlfriend, or ex, doesn't matter, although it can seem traumatic, you'll get over it, and the sooner the better.

I don't think your dad is the one to love right now if he is abusing people. Sounds like your in a bad situation. I can't really help much,   being a kid with none of these problems, but you'll have a tough road ahead. Try to go to a quiet spot where you can think. It helps. Alot.

#25 Before February 2015

LightShadow

TakoMan02 wrote:

God has a plan for everything, and he knows what you'll do next.

He's got it all under control. Trust him. Pray. He will guide you through the Bible. God doesn't come speaking through the clouds in bursts of thunder, he talks to you through the Bible.

Amen, brother. Although, sometimes God does act in miraculous ways. He is God, after all.

Chimi wrote:

Thank you all so much. I think what I have to do know is figure out what God wants me to do.

Chimi, my friend, I'll pray for you. May God bless you, comfort you, and guide you.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
- Matthew 7:7

I have another verse for you. It's from Revelation.

"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with Me.

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
- Revelation 3:20-22

Chimi 1423638680322752

Board footer