Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Re: Help me...

Lol jakery. You search for it? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

@Twipply: Uhh... It is on a website?

#52 Before February 2015

jakery

Jeremy wrote:

Dad abused your mom leads to your addiction to marijuana.
Broke up leads you to addiction to marijuana.
Marijuana leads you to sex.
Marijuana and sex makes your friends reject you.
All of these are making your problems.
Problems make your life more miserable yet it makes you stronger.
God is there with you to solve all of your problems. You just got to believe in yourself that you can do it.
It is just part of life.

Jeremy, this isn't a jigsaw puzzle. You can't just throw together everything he said and try to turn it into a sequence of events.

Edit: Twipply is saying that belief in God isn't a solution to life's problems, because if it was, cancer patients could just pray to God and get cured.

Last edited by jakery (May 20 2011 8:25:16 pm)

#53 Before February 2015

Jeremy

I know. I just think of it. It is only my calculation.

#54 Before February 2015

Twipply

Jeremy wrote:

Lol jakery. You search for it? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

@Twipply: Uhh... It is on a website?

Drug Addiction Facts 3:
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, approximately 10 to 22 percent of car crashes involved drivers who have been using drugs.

Whether that's accurate or not, I have no idea, but that's not important.   Let's say I smoke weed and don't even drive a car, clearly that fact doesn't have anything to do with me, yes?

Drug Addiction Facts 1:
Drug abuse and drug addiction, according to the National Institute of Health, impacts all Americans, because we all pay the cost for it.

How about I grow my own weed, smoke it myself, involve no one else in my doings, and so forth?

Last edited by Twipply (May 20 2011 8:32:49 pm)

#55 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Twipply wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

Just have faith on Jesus and the things will be better. How I said before, pray to Him. "Oh! Lord Jesus!" It gives you consolation. He might have prepared something for you. Just belive, and he will do the best for you.

I think there's quite a few cancer patients who would've disagreed with you there.

I never said something about cancer, nor that he would heal something. I just said that he would do the best for you. The best is not give you money, happines now, healthy, the best is to give you the throne in the next world.   Then you will live forever with Jesus and other brothers.

In this life the only thing you can do is preach the name and the word of God. The rest he will give to you.

The Jesus be with you.

#56 Before February 2015

Twipply

Lopoi2 wrote:
Twipply wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

Just have faith on Jesus and the things will be better. How I said before, pray to Him. "Oh! Lord Jesus!" It gives you consolation. He might have prepared something for you. Just belive, and he will do the best for you.

I think there's quite a few cancer patients who would've disagreed with you there.

I never said something about cancer, nor that he would heal something. I just said that he would do the best for you. The best is not give you money, happines now, healthy, the best is to give you the throne in the next world.   Then you will live forever with Jesus and other brothers.

In this life the only thing you can do is preach the name and the word of God. The rest he will give to you.

The Jesus be with you.

You're suggesting that "things will be better" includes death because you get to be in heaven? Oh dear.

#57 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Chimi wrote:

I had sex with someone I don't know at a party last week.

Mom_Brochure-_Old_Lady_Smiling.258100838_std.jpg
Srry about that one. Bad joke.

Last edited by Jojomanjo (May 20 2011 9:44:10 pm)

#58 Before February 2015

jakery

Twipply wrote:

You're suggesting that "things will be better" includes death because you get to be in heaven? Oh dear.

:/ Unless you commit suicide, of course, and then you go to hell because that's cheating... trying to get into heaven early. :rolleyes:

ANYway, Chimi, are you still with us here?

#59 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Twipply wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:
Twipply wrote:

The Jesus be with you.

I don't know, just God know it.

#60 Before February 2015

Twipply

jakery wrote:
Twipply wrote:

:/ Unless you commit suicide, of course, and then you go to hell because that's cheating... trying to get into heaven early. :rolleyes:

ANYway, Chimi, are you still with us here?

Maybe we can stab each other, repent, and get in anyway once we die.

#61 Before February 2015

Mollison

Oh mah goodness.   Chimi, I'm so sorry you're going through this. *hugs*

I know everybody is trying to help Chimi, and it's really nice to see the sense of community you are displaying.   Though, as many of you mentioned, you're probably not equipped with the background or life experiences to understand what he's going through and help him.   While I don't know exactly what it's like to be Chimi and I'm no professional, I'd like to help him in the best way I can.   Chimi- sending a PM to you soon.

I'm Jakery's wife, by the way.   Jake is worried about Chimi and mentioned this thread to me, so I signed up to comment.   Chimi needs you guys right now, so keep on giving him your support!

#62 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Nice job for the first post!

EDIT: You're Jakery's wife?

Last edited by Jeremy (May 20 2011 8:44:09 pm)

#63 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Jeremy wrote:

Nice job for the first post!

EDIT: You're Jakery's wife?

Is this a question?

#64 Before February 2015

Chimi

Okay, guys. You really don't need to argue about this.
Jakery, I'm touched.

#65 Before February 2015

Jeremy

*sniff* This is the most *sniff* awesome day of my life *sniff* *sniff* GET OUT OF HERE YOU SNIFFING DOG!

#66 Before February 2015

Twipply

Chimi wrote:

Okay, guys. You really don't need to argue about this.
Jakery, I'm touched.

If you're unsure of whether you believe in a God, perhaps you could raise some of your doubts so you can... pick a side? Or anything else, really.

Last edited by Twipply (May 20 2011 8:56:53 pm)

#67 Before February 2015

Chimi

I won't pick a side. I'm a Christian. I'm not on either of your sides. Now say something constructive or get out of my topic. lol.

Last edited by Chimi (May 20 2011 8:57:44 pm)

#68 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Jeremy wrote:

*sniff* This is the most *sniff* awesome day of my life *sniff* *sniff* GET OUT OF HERE YOU SNIFFING DOG!

lol, this was so ironic. my pants are in china

#69 Before February 2015

Twipply

Chimi wrote:

I won't pick a side. I'm a Christian. I'm not on either of your sides. Now say something constructive or get out of my topic. lol.

If you're a Christian, why are you questioning whether God exists?

#70 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Chimi wrote:

constructive or get out of my topic. lol.

well, you told us to say it. lol.

#71 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Leave him alone. He is obviously going through a tough time in his life and he doesn't need you trolls messing with him.

#72 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

If I were in your situation, I would seek the help of my old pastor. He reminded me of santa. lol. He always had the right answer, a very strong Christian indeed.

Honestly, now that I think about it; it's probably best to not take advice from random strangers over the internet when it comes to something this serious. Talk to someone you know will have the answer, whether it be God or your pastor at your church.

That's the good thing about pastors, 99% are like a library, giving you solutions to everyday problems for free.

Can I say something else too? God wanted this to happen. God won't waste your time with drugs, sex and abuse. These things came directly from the devil, but ultimately God will use them to sharpen your character. Perhaps you can tell this to teenagers when YOU get old.

[EDIT] Actually, if you want, I can message him on facebook, if you want a pastor's solution to this problem. He'd be more then happy to see my message. (He's a raging farmville addict, I don't think it would take too long for him to realize he has a new message). I'll only do this if you feel comfortable with it, I won't go around telling the world your situation.

Last edited by Tako (May 20 2011 9:50:03 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#73 Before February 2015

Chimi

Tako, appreciate it, but I also have a pastor Yn8I7.png Yn8I7.png.

#74 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Well, if you survive the apocalypse tomorrow and make it to Sunday, tell us what he says.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#75 Before February 2015

LightShadow

Chewy wrote:

Leave him alone. He is obviously going through a tough time in his life and he doesn't need you trolls messing with him.

Well spoken! -Rep for you, Chewy!

TakoMan02 wrote:

Can I say something else too? God wanted this to happen. God won't waste your time with drugs, sex and abuse. These things came directly from the devil, but ultimately God will use them to sharpen your character. Perhaps you can tell this to teenagers when YOU get old.

I agree. This same thing happened to my dad. Just recently, my dad told his life story to my youth group. It had a big impact on their lives. It made some of them who were going through hard times feel better. When you receive encouragement from those who have gone through some of the same things you're going through, it helps.

So I agree with TakoMan02 when he recommends that you speak with your pastor. Most pastors are fountains of wisdom, and are always happy to help. Does your church have a youth group? It also sometimes helps to talk to people your age who have dealt with similar issues. I know that in my youth group there are quite a few people who have dealt with drugs, breakups, and abusive relatives. It might be the same with your church's youth group.

I have some more verses for you. In Revelation, read Jesus Christ's letters to the churches. He talks of some of the rewards for those who overcome trials and temptations. Those verses can be encouraging.

TakoMan02 wrote:

Honestly, now that I think about it; it's probably best to not take advice from random strangers over the internet when it comes to something this serious. Talk to someone you know will have the answer, whether it be God or your pastor at your church.

Hey, we're all like family on this forum. We're trustworthy... well... most of us anyway....

TakoMan02 wrote:

Well, if you survive the apocalypse tomorrow and make it to Sunday, tell us what he says.

lol. 1xd1

Last edited by LightShadow (May 20 2011 10:12:01 pm)

Chimi 1423638680322752

Board footer