Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

katz

Re: Post your fails

wierd... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#27 Before February 2015

Master1

me: walked into a screen door at my grandparents house
my bro: tried to spit out of a car window... the wind brought it back and it got all over his face
my cousin: ran into the same screen door as me but he fell down afterwards https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

3 failz

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#28 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

That just reminded me of another fail I had.
In May, me and my friends were on the bus.   One guy bet me I couldn't spit some of my soda into the back of a pickup truck...while we were moving.   It, of course, flew back in and hit him in the face.   Splat.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#29 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

That just reminded me of another fail I had.
In May, me and my friends were on the bus.   One guy bet me I couldn't spit some of my soda into the back of a pickup truck...while we were moving.   It, of course, flew back in and hit him in the face.   Splat.

wow...

all i can say is:
03.jpg

#30 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

When I was an extremely young, delicate, and innocent baby, I was always playing around with a toy shopping cart (no idea why my family had it). Of course, it was the same size as a shopping cart. I wanted to get something from the kitchen table, Forgot what it was.

So I got in my shopping cart (so I could reach whatever the food was) and reached for it, when I fell off the shopping cart. And one of my front teeth fell out.

A new one hadn't come back in for at least 5 years. So yeah. A fail that extremely affected my life.

#31 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I almost choke on a marble. My brother helped me.

#32 Before February 2015

katz

One time I was on one of those HUGE water slides.As I was going down I hit a bump or something in the slide and flew into the end of the slide.My lip started to bleed.

katz 1423640039321393

Board footer