Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

So, terraria... (Terrarian discussion topic(ian))

Really great game, would recommend but too lazy >_>
Anywho, down to seriousness, Terraria is a large and vast game, where you fight monsters, take down bosses, explore deep caverns, fly to floating islands, explore deadly dungeons, and go straight to hell (Underworld, but most refer to it as hell due to the special ore there called hellstone), fight against your friends, and build whatever comes to your mind, all for 10 bucks, and it gives you over 5000+ hours of enjoyment, unlike any other $10 game >_>
But terraria's worth playing none the less.
>_> Discuss.

#2 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

Re: So, terraria... (Terrarian discussion topic(ian))

It looks pretty good, but to test its original origins, what date was it made?

#3 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

EEVeteran wrote:

It looks pretty good, but to test its original origins, what date was it made?

It was released may 16 2011.

#4 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

If thats so then Terraria is minecraft copy that is in 2D

#5 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

EEVeteran wrote:

If thats so then Terraria is minecraft copy that is in 2D

Don't you DARE get that ****ing thought in your head, it's completely different from minecraft, just ask the oh... around the 1 million who have bought and play terraria.

#6 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Dude,Chill out. I prefer minecraft because it is free. And better for me.

#7 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I've seen Terraria videos. I like it because of the physics and how the water moves. But imo it looks like a 2-D version of Minecraft.

Last edited by Monstar43 (Aug 13 2011 1:03:13 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Nighter

Terraria is no 2D version of Minecraft. Its alot better then Minecraft and Minecraft cost like 20. When Terraria only cost $10. The monsters are so better in Terrraria then Minecraft. Saying Terraria is a copy of minecraft is like saying Roblox is a copy of minecraft COMPLETELY.

#9 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Nighter wrote:

Terraria is no 2D version of Minecraft. Its alot better then Minecraft and Minecraft cost like 20. When Terraria only cost $10. The monsters are so better in Terrraria then Minecraft. Saying Terraria is a copy of minecraft is like saying Roblox is a copy of minecraft COMPLETELY.

STOP SAYING THAT! Minecraft hater.

BUt i am planning to get terraria very soon. WATCH OUT Cthulhu I'M COMIN FOR U!

#10 Before February 2015

EDJ

I've heard that Terrraria get's very repetitive.
I haven't played it longer than 20 minutes though.

#11 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Nighter wrote:

It's my opinion bro. And the monsters are better in Terraria? THere are only colored blobs and zombies while Minecraft has creepers that blow up in your face. So what if it's $10 cheaper? Doesn't mean it's better. Terreria is similar it minecraft because there both about the same thing. MINING.
Respect my opinion ad I'll respect yours.

#12 Before February 2015

Anshwo

Monstar43 wrote:

And the monsters are better in Terraria? THere are only colored blobs and zombies while Minecraft has creepers that blow up in your face.

http://wiki.terrariaonline.com/Monster

In my opinion, Minecraft is more about building, and Terraria is more about adventuring. I play both games regularly, and it's pretty hard to say which is better. Though I do have to admit Terraria is a lot more fun on multiplayer.

#13 Before February 2015

Red

Pawlowic wrote:

Dude,Chill out. I prefer minecraft because it is free. And better for me.

You talking about MC Classic?

The First Gamer 1423640712320720

Board footer