Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Harmony

Hey (: lol so I love to sing. Singing is fun. But I also love to harmonize. Who here knows how to harmonize by ear? I do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Are there any singers here? Woop!

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: Harmony

I've heard that Ryan (Rhythm) is a pretty good singer. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
What is harmony btw?

#3 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I do.   I'm actually in a band, and we're all pretty versatile.   I regularly sing/play guitar, and I also sing backup and play bass occasionally.   I like to think of myself as a mix of John Frusciante and Nick Oliveri.   My voice has been described as a mix of Julian Casablancas, Josh Homme, Dave Grohl, and Alex Turner.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#4 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

EDJ wrote:

What is harmony btw?

Harmony is where you sing a note, and then another person sings a note that sounds good with the note sang, not specifically a whole octave away from eachother, either. Such as C and E harmonize nicely.

But it doesn't just have to be singing, you can harmonize two notes on a piano (In fact that's the only GOOD way to play a piano, I would know[/brag])

You can harmonize on a guitar.

You can live life in perfect harmony (That's a saying)

But yeah.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#5 Before February 2015

tailschao

I am good at singing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I have a good high-pitched voice cause I am 11, but I HATE singing in public. I would really love to sing in public, but embarrasment has scored another goal -.-

Buzzerbee1423640827320605

Board footer