Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Lands of Imperion; A New MMORPG!

Rurigok wrote:

We have decided to base Lands of Imperion on the unreal engine using the Unreal Development Kit (Which is 3d).   We are currently looking for volunteers to help create graphics, 3d skeletal models, or anything else that you can contribute!

Now THAT'S a departure from the old game.

#27 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

@Rigriok

I'm a very how do you say.. Imaginative person. I can give suggestions + host competitions if you like. After all, i've been playing MMOs pretty much all my life.

#28 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Indeed, RPGMaster.

MaybeNot, what we need at the moment are graphic designers who can create textures (for the ground, environment, et cetera) and perhaps static meshes (static items that are just for decoration).

#29 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Rurigok wrote:

Indeed, RPGMaster.

MaybeNot, what we need at the moment are graphic designers who can create textures (for the ground, environment, et cetera) and perhaps static meshes (static items that are just for decoration).

I'm pretty sure I can help you guys out with that. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#30 Before February 2015

Rurigok

That'd be awesome.   Head over to our forums if you'd like to help.

#31 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

I'm not familiar with coding & everything yet since i'm only 11, but don't put me off because of my age.

I can design the textures if you give me the reference texture.

#32 Before February 2015

Lovley Lady Lump

UDK = Creating a free wow basically.

#33 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Not even close.   Who even said it was gonna be a game themed like WoW?   Honestly, that game is slow.

#34 Before February 2015

mr glasses

I know that this thread has be dead for quite some time, but because I haven't heard anything about LoI lately, I was wondering how development of the game was coming along.

Are there any levels? Have any basic game-play elements been completed? Has the online client-server system even been set up yet?

Rurigok 1423641044320388

Board footer