Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Lands of Imperion; A New MMORPG!

logocdf.jpg
Banner by RPGMaster2000

Lands of Imperion is going to be a 3d RPG / FPS blend with a futuristic theme.   It will include classic RPG features plus elements similar to a FPS (first-person-shooter) genre.   Set in a apocalyptic world, there will be limitless possibilities.

We are currently looking for developers with the ability to create material/texture images and 3d skeletal meshes.   Head over to our forum for more info!

We have forums at http://imperion.ihubhost.net/forum/.   Feel free to sign up!

#2 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Re: Lands of Imperion; A New MMORPG!

Come on everybody! Sign up please! You get a cookie!

#3 Before February 2015

Zap

Who made Imperion Online? Either way that's pretty badass.

#4 Before February 2015

Rurigok

I am the original creator of Imperion Online using a premade MMORPG engine; Lands of Imperion's engine is being coded from scratch by Cyclone, the game will be made by me and others.

#5 Before February 2015

Burnett

Everybody Edits is enough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.Oh you lied man!The version of EE is upping very slowly becouse Chris Benjaminsen and his team ONLY working on ?mperion Online or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Urunberkay12 wrote:

Everybody Edits is enough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.Oh you lied man!The version of EE is upping very slowly becouse Chris Benjaminsen and his team ONLY working on ?mperion Online or something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

1. Chris is in no way related to Lands of Imperion/Imperion Online.

2. Cyclone doesn't work on EE so it doesn't effect its progress.

Did you even read the post?

#7 Before February 2015

Flare

Urunber doesn't really understand English. I'll probably join your MMO if I get the chance.

#8 Before February 2015

Rurigok

So I saw.

That'd be cool Flare; I hope to see you around our forums

#9 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

LoI is progressing and people are currently welcomed to give their input.

So far LoI is not turning out like your typical vaporware MMO and should be significantly different from any other MMO ever made.

#10 Before February 2015

Rurigok

We have some contests open; we are in dire need of graphic designers.   If you want to create sheets of 32x32 tiles or game sprites, game logos, pictures, banners, music, or anything of that nature, feel free to post your work on the forums.   It may be used in game!

#11 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Rurigok wrote:

We have some contests open; we are in dire need of graphic designers.   If you want to create sheets of 32x32 tiles or game sprites, game logos, pictures, banners, music, or anything of that nature, feel free to post your work on the forums.   It may be used in game!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#12 Before February 2015

Rurigok

RPGMaster, if you're interested, feel free to post any of your work there (or even in this topic).   We'd love to have a graphic designer as talented as you!

#13 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Indeed! We need tilesets, stuff, and just about everything...

#14 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Rurigok wrote:

RPGMaster, if you're interested, feel free to post any of your work there (or even in this topic).   We'd love to have a graphic designer as talented as you!

You'll have to define "work" first. Are we talking about new stuff related to this project? Or are we talking about old stuff to see what I can do?

#15 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Either one; you could make new stuff based upon old stuff; whatever you want, if you want to.

#16 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

We could also use another music developer. I have composer's block right now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#17 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Sounds sweet, I'll see what I can do.

If I'm gonna make som graphics/music for you guys, I'm gonna need some basic guidelines first though.

#18 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Sign up on our forums if you don't mind; I can explain it better there: http://imperion.mintforumsystem.com/forum/

#19 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Everybody we still want more people to help us finish The Game!

#20 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I managed to recruit a friend of mine who is incredibly eager to start contributing with drawn characters, weapons, equipment, etc. She should be turning up on the forums pretty soon!

#21 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Awesome, we can always use new members and artists.

#22 Before February 2015

mr glasses

Hey Rurigok! I'm glad to see you spreading LoI around.

I wonder how many EE'ers will go to LoI as well.

#23 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

We have Flare and RPGMaster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Anyway, making animated tiles is pretty fun, along with just regular tiles //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

What's up with the forums?

#25 Before February 2015

Rurigok

We have decided to base Lands of Imperion on the unreal engine using the Unreal Development Kit (Which is 3d).   We are currently looking for volunteers to help create graphics, 3d skeletal models, or anything else that you can contribute!

Rurigok 1423641044320388

Board footer