Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

*Unwavering Fan*

*Unwavering Fan* is a little thing I'm trying out.   It's just pretending to be an unwavering fan of yourself.   Here's an example I used a while ago:

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Yes please.   Camtasia gets my good side.   *but 32, all sides are your good side!*   Shh, I know that.

They basically just say how you are awesome, even though it's annoying to you.   What do you think?   Will it catch on?   Or will it just be me?

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Aug 16 2011 10:30:08 am)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: *Unwavering Fan*

I'm greatly confused. Care to be more elaborate, please?

#3 Before February 2015

treejoe4

?What? I am confused

#4 Before February 2015

Bimps

No, but I only have one bad side. *But bimps, all you're sides are your bad sides!* SHUT UP!

Last edited by Bimps (Aug 16 2011 10:37:04 am)

#5 Before February 2015

EEguy

I'm confused. *But EEGuy, you never get confused* Shh, I know that. I'm just going with the others.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I understood it perfectly, guise. *but you understand everything, Jad!* Shh, I know. I dunno how that could be confusing.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Lol, I get it now. *But you get almost everything forumers say, calc!* Well, now I get it. *Then why did I hear you thinking "What is this" ?* Because I didnt get it at first. *Ok, now I get it.* I knew that.

Like that? Its like talking to another person that thinks what you do. *Yes, it is.* BE QUIET! *Ok.* ...

So you can do almost an entire conversation like that! *I know.* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by calculusguy (Aug 16 2011 5:38:24 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Oh gosh no. *what's wrong?* ... you again *remember me?* YES! THIS IS MADNESS! *THIS IS SPARTAAA!* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! *wait what? *runs for life** AAAAAAGH!

Edit: 7000th post. *yay!* ... *7000!* ... It's you, isn't it? *maybe... depends what it is.* "It" is posting on my account. *Yes, that's me* ... As long as you don't make me look like more of an idiot than everyone thinks I am. *ok. *stares** Stop that. **Stares** ...*duct tapes fan's eyes shut*

Last edited by Different55 (Aug 16 2011 5:51:43 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

Bimps

I think I have aa stalker *hi* WTF? *hi* GTFO *hi* SHUT UP! *hi* hi *hi* hi *hi* hi *hi* bye *bye* HAHAHAHA I trick you *I love you* epic_rage_guy_Meme_Faces-s620x520-156978.jpg *hi*

(CENSORED)

#10 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Different55 your so odd... *KILL HIM HE KNOWS TOO MUCH Wut? *DO IT*
The end... Or is it...?
EDIT: 80*SHUT UP!* *Clears throut* Ahem.. 800 Posts!

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (Aug 16 2011 5:56:42 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

OH MY GOD MY FEET HURT. [It's because you're **** fat.] (What the crap are you talking about, self? You're so skinny and it's so sexy, you're so beautiful, self.)
Thanks, self. [****.] (Goddamn I love you, you can do no wrong.)
I know. [What the crap, everything you do is wrong you nubcake.] (Shut your face negative self. I still like you though, so it's okay.) [**** you.] (nubcake) Oh crap I'm monologuing. [Because you have no friends.] (It's because you're capable of intelligent thinking unlike those other bozzos out there.)

Self [Hater] (Fan)

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Aug 16 2011 6:05:22 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#12 Before February 2015

tailschao

Lets just say this topic is wierd... *YOUR WIERD* no your wierd -.- *YOUR THE ONE WHO MAKES THAT FACE EVERYTIME I TALK TO YOU-* shut up -.- *Stop with the retarted face!* Like your face is'nt *but your face is nice-* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile *-Like mine.* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   *I love you!* I hate you -_- *I hate you too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile * Your so predictable //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad ( lol https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL )

#13 Before February 2015

Bimps

D55, your 7000th is on a different thread *no it isn't* yes it is *No* I checked, now shut up. *hi* RAGE

#14 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Lol, this looks fun. *hEy crazy don't you have BIG SpEnnder?* Oh man, not you again! *Wuat?* Use proper grammor for once, will ya? *I think YOU should, moron! That's it! I'm un-following you on tinychat! *Presses "Follow this user"** GTFO *Fine, I forgive you... *Presses un-follow** What's there to be sorry about? *SHUT UP!!!* I thought you were a fan of ME! *Oh yeah.* Mrg. *Hey, is my mom reading this? HI MOMMY!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D* SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!! *MAKE ME!!* *Mutes Fan* *(Mumbling)MMMGHFJMFJHFMHFMGHJMDJGMFHM DJH NGHFMJHFJM!!* I gotta get outta here.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Aug 16 2011 6:30:11 pm)

#15 Before February 2015

Bimps

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Lol, this looks fun. *hEy crazy don't you have BIG SpEnnder?* Oh man, not you again! *Wuat?* Use proper grammor for once, will ya? *I think YOU should, moron! That's it! I'm un-following you on tinychat! *Presses "Follow this user"** GTFO *Fine, I forgive you... *Presses un-follow** What's there to be sorry about? *SHUT UP!!!* I thought you were a fan of ME! *Oh yeah.* Mrg. *Hey, is my mom reading this? HI MOMMY!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D* SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!! *MAKE ME!!* *Mutes Fan* *(Mumbling)MMMGHFJMFJHFMHFMGHJMDJGMFHM DJH NGHFMJHFJM!!* I gotta get outta here.

Yes you do *no he doesn't* Oh, so you like him *I love him //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile* Okay, Krazy, looks like you got two to deal with! *goodbye, nub*
I feel so sorry for you right now XD

#16 Before February 2015

Kuech

~before posting~ This sounds like fun... I should post something here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile *Kuech, are you sure you wanna do this?* Guys chill, I got this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral *Kuech is awesome! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile* I know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

cool I posted here *one small step for Kuech, one post closer for him!* Well, this isn't the moon, but I'll take it... *You're almost at 700 posts* I know... I can't wait till' I hit 1000 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#17 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Use proper grammor for once, will ya?

The funny thing about this is that you spelled grammar wrong.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#18 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Did you get that idea from my example? *I dont know.* Of course, you havent posted. *I know that.* STOP THAT!!! *Why?* ..... ^What have you been doing *? ^   *Talking with calculusguy.* ^* I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM ITS DISTRACTING!!!^
Note: the ** and ^^ are different people. *I know.* ^Me too.^ GET OUT RIGHT NAO!

#19 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

This is catching on!   *everything you do does, 32*   STFU, unwavering fan.   *but me loves you.   loves you.*   Ah, who am I to argue.   >makes out<   Wait, this is a post?   epic_rage_guy_Meme_Faces-s620x520-156978.jpg

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#20 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Bimps1002 wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Yes you do *no he doesn't* Oh, so you like him *I love him //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile* Okay, Krazy, looks like you got two to deal with! *goodbye, nub*
I feel so sorry for you right now XD

I gained more than you think... *Gained what?* *Krazylikemynewcolor?* *How'd you get that smiley?* *Ice Cream O_O* *I LOVE YOU* *HI DADDY!!!!!* *Nice post count!* *Give him a break!* *WootWEWT* SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!11!!!one!!!!!!eleven!!hundredeleven!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Aug 16 2011 6:49:01 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

*GIMME YO MONEHZ FOOL!* Srsly? (--_--) *Y-YEAH! SRSLY COME WIT ME! How can i follow you you are my-*YA YA YA YA YA YA YA* WUt even? *Ur so bi-polar* O,o wut? *GIMME SOME CHICKEN!! *Shoots self*

#22 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Zoey2070 wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Use proper grammor for once, will ya?

The funny thing about this is that you spelled grammar wrong.

Why else would he have told me to learn proper grammar? *BECAUSE YOU DO!!*

#23 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

This is gonna catch on. *no it won't* Shut up. *But your so-* sjjskakakaks *Don't spam me.* But your my fan! *Shut up!* AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!eleven!

#24 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

God damn, this really IS catching on.   *but only in this topic*   Well you don't have to be mean about it.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#25 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Lol this looks fun.*But EVERYTHING is fun when you're around!* Well I wouldn't say that...*Yes you would,you're just to modest to say it!*How the hell did you know?*I watch you sleep every night O_O*.....(Walks out of room silently screaming)

32OrtonEdge32dh1423641076320356

Board footer