Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Today Was my first day of High school.

D:

How do I survive the other 179 days of school?

I'm sore, tired, and Worst of all I do it again tomorrow, and guess what! I have band practice after school that day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

But I love it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: Today Was my first day of High school.

In my high school I take band as a class. So I get a whole 80 mins of my clarinet all year round every other day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

And my best advice is to make a good group of friends. Being involved and making friends are extremely beneficial to doing well. Listen to your teachers, but also be independent. Make friends with teachers who can help you, and don't spend time worrying about those who do not matter. Do well in class and always remember to have fun. Once you get past your freshman year the rest is a breeze. I wish you good luck!

#3 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Lol do my English and Social Studies teachers matter? Jk I know what you meant.

I'm excited for high school this year. It'll be my first year as well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Greenzoid2 (Aug 24 2011 11:30:13 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

wow. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral I feel so young X( I just started 6th grade not too long ago. 1 week ago.

#5 Before February 2015

catking00

im not back in school until sep 7!! and to think someone started a week ago

#6 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Dont make friends with the idiots who mess around.

#7 Before February 2015

supadorf24

This is a guide to being a student. Some of you may already have read it, as I have also posted it in another topic.

1) Scope out the cool kids or jocks. Most likely, you will find that they have their own designated lunch table.

2) Act vulnerable. Ask them if you can sit with them. They will let you sit with them as a joke, because you will look sad and pathetic.

3) Bring out your charming personality. Dazzle them with some pre-written jokes. Flirt and make drug references.

4) Become part of their clique. Hang out with them. Be witty.

5) Never say never. If they peer pressure you into something, accept.

6) Get into drugs and alcohol and parties and sex. Self-explanatory. Be handsome.

7) Drop out of school. You can do this legally when you're 16. Don't worry; you're not going anywhere in life.

8) That's it. You are now successful. Congratulations.

If you follow my steps closely, you will end up being successful, just like me. Thug, you have a lot of potential, so throw it away and be popular.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Aug 25 2011 7:21:31 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

@Supa
I tried. Didn't work

5671.jpg

#9 Before February 2015

Bimps

Mine starts Sept. 6th //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Last edited by Bimps (Aug 25 2011 12:40:53 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Mine started over a week ago, be thankful you haven't been in school a week. My bookbag is pretty fraking heavy and I'm rushing to get to classes. I eat lunch with a guy who says like about 4 times a sentence and the most annoying person ever. That's just because my friend doesn't have the same lunch as me, though.
I check my schedule constantly to make sure I'm going to the right classes just in case.
Also, I have Physical Education and holy **** crap am I sore. We've done sit ups, push-ups, arm hangs, shuttle run, wall-sits and a bunch of other crap, the sit ups were on MONDAY and I still can't get out of the bed in the mornings without my abdominal muscles screaming in pain, my legs feel like jelly and I've already procrastinated plenty and it's only Thursday. I have an essay due tomorrow that I'm supposed to be doing, but alas, I am not. I have Geometry homework that I'll do at 9 o' clock at night and I'm going to wait until the weekend to do my History homework. **** crap **** **** ARRRGHHH.

But don't worry, you'll be totally fine. If you can carry fifteen pounds on your back and sprint to your classes and handle your procrastination.
It's pretty cool, just relax.
Don't Panic.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Aug 25 2011 1:36:13 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#11 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Supadorf24 wrote:

This is a guide to being a student. Some of you may already have read it, as I have also posted it in another topic.

1) Scope out the cool kids or jocks. Most likely, you will find that they have their own designated lunch table.

2) Act vulnerable. Ask them if you can sit with them. They will let you sit with them as a joke, because you will look sad and pathetic.

3) Bring out your charming personality. Dazzle them with some pre-written jokes. Flirt and make drug references.

6) Get into drugs and alcohol and parties and sex. Self-explanatory. Be handsome.

7) Drop out of school. You can do this legally when you're 16. Don't worry; you're not going anywhere in life.

If you follow my steps closely, you will end up being successful, just like me. Thug, you have a lot of potential, so throw it away and be popular.

At first I thought you were serious and I was going to kill you.

Zoey2070 wrote:

Mine started over a week ago, be thankful you haven't been in school a week. My bookbag is pretty fraking heavy and I'm rushing to get to classes. I eat lunch with a guy who says like about 4 times a sentence and the most annoying person ever. That's just because my friend doesn't have the same lunch as me, though.
I check my schedule constantly to make sure I'm going to the right classes just in case.
Also, I have Physical Education and holy **** crap am I sore. We've done sit ups, push-ups, arm hangs, shuttle run, wall-sits and a bunch of other crap, the sit ups were on MONDAY and I still can't get out of the bed in the mornings without my abdominal muscles screaming in pain, my legs feel like jelly and I've already procrastinated plenty and it's only Thursday. I have an essay due tomorrow that I'm supposed to be doing, but alas, I am not. I have Geometry homework that I'll do at 9 o' clock at night and I'm going to wait until the weekend to do my History homework. **** crap **** **** ARRRGHHH.

But don't worry, you'll be totally fine. If you can carry fifteen pounds on your back and sprint to your classes and handle your procrastination.
It's pretty cool, just relax.
Don't Panic.

Yeah, that's pretty much the case with me. My school is a bit smaller, though, and my memory is a bit better so I remember my full schedule. Also, my teachers haven't given us anything too hard yet, but I'm sure it's coming up. PE is really hard compared to tennis (As expected, but not to the degree it is), and my classes are still spread out. All the people I eat lunch with are losers. I've given them nicknames (my favorite being gaysian). Nobody from my old school came to this High school, so it sucks pretty hard.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#12 Before February 2015

catking00

and to think i havent unloaded my book bag from last year. i think i wont bother until i can dump it in my locker or have the space

#13 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i started sophmore year a few weeks ago. im just being really lazy in my classes. im gonna fail this year for sure.

#14 Before February 2015

catking00

im gonna get a's in french and art cuz the french teacher is said to give all a's basically no matter what, and art is kinda fun so ill do well in it. math: very good at but very lazy reading: hate the books they give us writing: my hand hurts from it but i can write good stories social studies/science: bad at and hate it

#15 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Supadorf24 wrote:

Sadly, if you drop number 7, that is more or less correct.

ThuggishPrune 1423641102320330

Board footer