Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: Official EE Community Halloween Judging Thread

I'm just curious to see how the community judges. It sounds very interesting. I totally approve. Even if I don't win at least I know this will be a fair judging. It will be judged by the best players in the history of EE, and that in itself is really awesome in my opinion.

Even if I don't win I'd be curious to know what you thought of our level. We haven't gotten much feedback.

GL to all, hope to see some good winning levels!

#27 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I have an idea...You can tell us which levels made the screening, then we would know we weren't all bad.

#28 Before February 2015

Master1

Can't wait to see how the pros vs the nubs judge ^^

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#29 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

xputnameherex wrote:

I have an idea...You can tell us which levels made the screening, then we would know we weren't all bad.

I think mustang is planning on it after we finish it.

#30 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

D-rock2308 wrote:
xputnameherex wrote:

I think mustang is planning on it after we finish it.

*Does Mr. Burns finger thing* Excellent....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc[/youtube]

#31 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Very nice. Very nice indeed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I cant wait to see the winners!
You guys are doing a really nice job, thanks for holding this contest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Pugmatt (Nov 13 2011 12:41:05 am)

#32 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

20 more done. 28 left to go.

#33 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Woot! almost there! Hold on tight bois!

#34 Before February 2015

theredtigers

Are you guys also doing the backups?

#35 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

theredtigers wrote:

Are you guys also doing the backups?

Yes.

#36 Before February 2015

jfurey14

ALMOST TIME

#37 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Jfurey lied me and said that this was link to the page that will have the results of the EE contest   but i didn't read the title til now. >=O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#38 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Wait is this the official judging for the contest!? or just a "our opinion" kind of thing. i realize this may be a nooby question.

#39 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Opinion type of thing.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#40 Before February 2015

jfurey14

This is the real thing. D-Rock told me via PM.

#41 Before February 2015

Jaybm

one person says opinion type of thing and another says the real thing. confused...

personally i agree with bobby after reading the topic i think its opinion kinda thing but idk

#42 Before February 2015

Calicara

This thread is NOT the official judging of the Everybody Edits Halloween competition.

It IS a judging of the levels based off of the communities best players.

Basically this is a vote of what the community thinks of our level, compared to the results of the actual contest which are based off of the opinion of Chris' friends.

#43 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

jfurey14 wrote:

This is the real thing. D-Rock told me via PM.

No I didn't. How'd you get that idea?

#44 Before February 2015

BEE

Stop confusing the nubs Drock =P

This is the official thread of the communities opinions. The winners here are not guaranteed a prize, but will instead have the satisfaction of knowing that they were judged by their peers.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#45 Before February 2015

jfurey14

lol oops. I didn't know that... didn't read too carefully

#46 Before February 2015

mustang

UPDATE - We have just completed the initial screening. 45 maps have moved on to the second screening where we will break up into groups to determine the 25 finalists. This will hopefully not take too long, and as soon as we pick our top 25 we will post them to let everyone know who is still in the running to win the community judging.

Last edited by mustang (Nov 14 2011 6:50:07 pm)

#47 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

mustang wrote:

UPDATE - We have just completed the initial screening. 43 maps have moved on to the second screening where we will break up into groups to determine the 25 finalists. This will hopefully not take too long, and as soon as we pick our top 25 we will post them to let everyone know who is still in the running to win the community judging.

Could you tell which maps moved on to the second screening?

#48 Before February 2015

mustang

Lopoi2 wrote:
mustang wrote:

UPDATE - We have just completed the initial screening. 43 maps have moved on to the second screening where we will break up into groups to determine the 25 finalists. This will hopefully not take too long, and as soon as we pick our top 25 we will post them to let everyone know who is still in the running to win the community judging.

I don't think there's much of a need to list the 45 maps that remain, especially when we will post the top 25 as soon as we finish the second screening. Basically if you didn't make it to the top 25 you will get generic feedback regardless of which screening you got cut on, so just be patient and we will have a top 25 hopefully in a couple of days.

Last edited by mustang (Nov 14 2011 6:50:17 pm)

#49 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

mustang wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:
mustang wrote:

I don't think there's much of a need to list the 43 maps that remain, especially when we will post the top 25 as soon as we finish the second screening. Basically if you didn't make it to the top 25 you will get generic feedback regardless of which screening you got cut on, so just be patient and we will have a top 25 hopefully in a couple of days.

Thanks for the answer

#50 Before February 2015

mustang

UPDATE - 45 maps made it to the second screening, not 43. I apologize for the typo and have corrected the previous posts.

Last edited by mustang (Nov 14 2011 6:49:53 pm)

mustang 142389574165691

Board footer