Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deeo

Brazilians are not welcome?

I have a slight impression that nobody really likes to EE Brazilian ... am I right?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Brazilians are not welcome?

You are wrong. Where you are from does not matter, nobody cares.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

It's just when people don't know how to speak English, but try anyway that both me.

As long as you speak English, I couldn't care less where you're from, nor will it alter my opinions about you.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

Ruiner

Brazilians have a bad reputation when it comes to online games in general.

brfw0.png?1308245625

#5 Before February 2015

Even though I'm brazilian, I hate when people say "br??" too.
I admit that I say "eae" ("sup" in Portuguese) and I can say Portuguese sometimes too, but only when I'm talking to brazilian players. If someone says "english plz!!1!" I get back to EE's normal language.

On the real subject of the topic now, there can be stupid racist people with their stereotypes, but most people don't care about nationality.

EDIT: Oh wait, one more thing. When someone speaks in Portuguese everyone goes like "ENGLISH ONLY U ****" (and they think it's Spanish lol), but if someone speaks with another guy in Dutch, for example, nobody cares about it. That's weird...

Last edited by 0176 (Aug 26 2011 5:47:50 am)

#6 Before February 2015

catking00

if you want i can piece together a few yiddish sentences, or hebrew. but it doesnt mean that im not welcome. everyone is welcome to ee. from astronauts to 5 year old japanese people.

#7 Before February 2015

Deeo

but face it, Brazilians are not treated the same way ..

#8 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Then you're hanging around the wrong crowd. EE has players from all around the world, so the vast majority of people here are tolerant of different cultures.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Aug 26 2011 6:43:44 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Mister_Stupid

Ha, Brazilians. I like them. Think about Russians
They NEVER believe that it's not cold here...

#10 Before February 2015

Mister_Stupid wrote:

Ha, Brazilians. I like them. Think about Russians
They NEVER believe that it's not cold here...

And it's actually cold here in the winter (at least in the south). Yn8I7.png

#11 Before February 2015

Deeo

Ruiner wrote:

Brazilians have a bad reputation when it comes to online games in general.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/phot … 1308245625

his little story is actually true, the Brazilians (most) always looking for hacks and stuff for games ... such as the Combat Arms, Brazil has been banned from the game for many hacks ...

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Supadorf24 wrote:

Then you're hanging around the wrong crowd. EE has players from all around the world, so the vast majority of people here are tolerant of different cultures.

Pretty much this.

Although it does tick me off when I'm the only English-speaking person in the room. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#13 Before February 2015

catking00

ifb you see a person who hates you, just ignore them. they are the people you dont wanna be around

#14 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Im portuguese, and when I talk in portuguese to Portuguese people our brazilian people, is always somebody saying to speak english and not our language! Why?   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I wait for the moment ,when Portuguese Language, is the Global Language, talk for everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

I actually hate it when people talk brazialian or dutch (or any other language, except english) in EE rooms, Even though I'm dutch myself, I think it's pretty asocial and annoying for people who don't know what your saying. Yes, there is no official language at EE, but 90% speaks english (or at least tries to), I think you should speak english when not anyone can understand the language your talking in.

Deeo 1423641210320222

Board footer