Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DryKirby

I've been permabanned on another forum.

For more than two years from now. So this is the only active forum I'm on now, and it's slowly dying off...

Well, actually, I'm supposed to get a written signature from an adult before I continue, because I faked my age when I signed up. And I implied my age about a month ago...

I am not going to fetch a signature from my parents, because they're most likely think they're going to steal our address and such. In the meantime, I'm going to bookmark that page and have fun trying to find another forum I like for two years...

Anyway, just wanted to share my story, hope this isn't spamming or drama or whatever.

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#2 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Re: I've been permabanned on another forum.

just forge your parents signature like i do.

#3 Before February 2015

DryKirby

How would I do that? O.o

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#4 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Many people have learned how to forge signatures after many forgotten permission slips and course syllabuses.

Try random squiggles, and after a few tries you should get a good looking signature lol.

DryKirby1423642857318575

Board footer