Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Love Hurts...

We all heard the saying love hurts, do you believe it at all, I do, and I have a short story to tell.

Once upon the present, I wanted to give my little sister a hug and/or a kiss (screen name is louisgriffin) and as usual she retaliates, this time was different, I manage to get a kiss in on her cheek, apparently she said I kissed her eye and blinded her temporarily (she's perfectly fine though). So...love hurts.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#2 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Re: Love Hurts...

#3 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Dohohoho, that'z funneh, herp.

But yes. Love hurts. It's rarely fair. It rarely lasts. It's often not real. Just infatuation.
Speaking from past experiences. Way past experiences.
It wouldn't be a saying if it didn't have some truth to it.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Love only hurts if someone breaks up with you or rejects your advances, IMO.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

LOL, and umm *quotes every post here*

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

How love works;
1) Marry a person
2) Achieve stuff from your partner
3) Divorce and don't give the stuff back to your partner

#7 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

alls fair in love an war

#8 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I hope love isn't as bad as people say or I'm never getting married.

#9 Before February 2015

toothwort

love dose hertz. like when Nintendo made the wii and abandon all there core fan base,or when they let Phillips make 3 Zelda games for the CD-i, or they made spirit tracks.
i have been with my wife since i was 15 and its been 11years since.

#10 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

toothwort wrote:

If you really are 26, what's with the Capitalization and Grammar issues?

#11 Before February 2015

Baticon

Love doesn't hurt. YOU hurt.

#12 Before February 2015, last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-10-19 00:21:06)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

GadgetGeek wrote:
toothwort wrote:

Age has nothing to do with it.
Also, fun fact: Most people on this forum probably have no idea what 'true' love is, mainly because most of you guys are young and etc. It's mostly infatuation and lust, and I'm not an exception to that. Well, I might be. I don't know. It's confusing.
Love isn't getting married and stealing their crap, nor is it just having a GF/BF/ETC.
I found a really good guide for writers that actually gave a crap of insight into it. I've quoted it twice and taken some basic concepts from it.

Love is placing someone else's happiness above your own, even if it means you personally won't be happy. You see this with parents. Parents usually most definitely make sure you're taken care for before they take care of themselves. My father always gets my food before his. That's love.

Wanting someone in bed with you is LUST.
The technique for getting someone in bed is ROMANCE.
Romance is not love.

Pro insightful guide wrote:

EVERYONE thinks Romance is about love -- because we really, really WANT it to be.

Romance tells us that the Other Person gives up everything for Us, when in fact, the opposite is true. Real Love makes us give up everything for THEM.

When you think about it, Love is a very scary emotion. It makes us give up everything we want, everything we are -- for someone else. If they are not worthy of such a sacrifice, it doesn't matter because we LOVE them and want them to be happy at any cost.

link.

Okay, so, husband and wife. Husband cheats on wife. Wife = sad, but actually arranges for husband to have a mistress because she wants his happiness over her own. Husband always comes back, because he loves her. Mistress is just for physical urges.

Pro insightful guide again wrote:

That bit about Mistresses was merely a point to show that someone who is in love will allow their loved one damned near anything, even if it hurts them -- not an endorsement.

Love can be a real b!tch. Once you love someone, no matter what they do to you, you can't stop loving them. You can only endure it as long as you can, until either they straighten up, or they drive you away.

This topic is mainly a bit of an amusing one, saying love physically hurts, but the saying 'love hurts' is true.
It hurts like hell, especially when it's one sided.

Also, Toothwort, be quiet. Those CD-i Zelda games were amazing. ;-; /kidding

Don't let other people's pain prevent your happiness. It's all luck. Well, maybe there's a science behind it.
I don't know.

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#13 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Zoey2070 wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:
toothwort wrote:

My has some serious issues with capitalisation and grammar. Age has nothing to do with it.

Indeed, but I'm abit concerned. I'm only 12 and it comes naturally to me.
Besides, he should atleast be able to capitalize at the start of sentences. Capitalizing the Is is a bonus.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Oct 20 2011 1:52:40 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

@Zoey2070 Thanks for the explanation about love, though, it's still confusing. But it's not what everyone else says. Do you mind if I quote you by Zoey or say @Zoey?

#15 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Obvious joke aside, do you guys know what love is?

#16 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

a3person wrote:

@Zoey2070 Thanks for the explanation about love, though, it's still confusing. But it's not what everyone else says. Do you mind if I quote you by Zoey or say @Zoey?

You can refer to me by whatever you like. That includes any derogatory words that make you think of me.

Love's a confusing thing to feel and an even more confusing thing to explain. Hahaha.

#17 Before February 2015

toothwort

GadgetGeek wrote:
toothwort wrote:

well dyslexia is the problem and im lazy. i just dont like to hit the shift key. age has no baring on the ability to use proper grammar its not programed in my brain. i at least use ......... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
i fell that i can get a point across with out proper grammar. im not writing a book im posting on the internet.
check the link for more info: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002379/

Last edited by toothwort (Oct 20 2011 11:17:50 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Kajuxas

Love is awesome, but also contains pain when your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband leaves you for other person, that you mostly probably will hate then.

#19 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I'm not sure if love is awesome, it drives you to do stuff you wouldn't ever do, it could change your personality and for what, a female/male/object. I probably wouldn't want to get tangled with one of the most complex emotions, I see no benefits...

#20 Before February 2015

toothwort

a3person wrote:

I'm not sure if love is awesome, it drives you to do stuff you wouldn't ever do, it could change your personality and for what, a female/male/object. I probably wouldn't want to get tangled with one of the most complex emotions, I see no benefits...

what about steve jobs? he was in love with teleology and art he loved to control every aspect of it. from prototype to end user. he made it easy to use computers. he also revolutionize the mp3 market. from hardware to the software.

if your a religious person then god loves. he gave his son for use. that is love.

i guess what im saying is love is the one thing you cant get away from. if your mad and dont want any one to try and make you happy, you love being mad. if your having fun with a game you love to play that game. its the strongest felling there is. it covers a lot of territory from hate to well love. love hearts because its so strong. its the one thing that is all ways with you. no matter what, its there.

#21 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

okay, now I'm okay with love to play several games, I guess there's nothing to mad about it then

a3person1423648089313343

Board footer