Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

Red

Re: 2D Worlds - A game like EE... but no copyright! (Hopefully)

umadbro?

#77 Before February 2015

BillyP

I agree with RPGMaster2000's post and I'm equally not meaning to insult/disrespect your work, you just need to fix these bugs if you wish for more people to play it.

#78 Before February 2015

deadpool900

agree with RPGMaster2000's post and I'm equally not meaning to insult/disrespect your work, you just need to fix these bugs if you wish for more people to play it.

this.

#79 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

STFU
looks good but it looks like your guy dosent move like in EE

what are you smoking to make those look good at all?
RPG suggested constructive criticism so:

1.Graphics - they need to be improved
2.Physics - they're terrible. Too easy to do stuff and impossible to do others.
3.Smileys - where's the shading? and they look like they are looking slightly up or  
    down
4.Blocks - try to make some that don't look like copies from EE.
5.Weapons - good, but try to explain more. I have no idea what they are. Do
     we have health? Will they affect movement? That would make them troll-
     able. People could guard narrow paths and throw as many weapons as they
     can.
6.The previews say the game is operational. Give us a link!

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 14 2011 4:34:57 am)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#80 Before February 2015

Alex

LuigiMadness71 wrote:

Modling from!= stealing.

Chris actually made the smilies, he just used the facial shapes from fbook smilies

#81 Before February 2015

Cola1

LuigiMadness71 wrote:
collectionshower wrote:
BillyP wrote:

Why is the 2DWorld's other YouTube account named 'MarksComedyShow'?

Dunno O_o

Mark Tried to make a comedy show with flash but ended up making the game.

P.S. Everyone thinks that 2D World Stuff is just a rip off of EE stuff. But NEWSFLASH Chris stole the EE stuff from Facebook! I mean just look at the smileys:
http://facebooksmileycodes.com/wp-conte … -codes.png
If Chris can steal than so can we! Even though we don't. Everything is handmade. I would show you how I make it but meh... I probably will on the game forum, though...

EDIT: That also proves that the XD smiley is angry and not laughing or puking...

I was the one that figured that out :\

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#82 Before February 2015

Chimi

I read every single one of the posts. I was laughing my head off the entire time.
Congratualtions, Collectionshower and Luigimadness, for your fantastic comedy act!

-applause-

#83 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I know, right? Mark's comedy show is a success after all!

- ShinsukeIto

#84 Before February 2015

Burnett

Mark has a comedy show //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral:|

#85 Before February 2015

Chimi

-.- he returns
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#86 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Where have you been urunberkay? Yeah, he has a comedy show.

- ShinsukeIto

#87 Before February 2015

Chimi

Better than Bill Cosby.

#88 Before February 2015

Burnett

LOL.Also he is the creator of the Mystic Arena?

#89 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

When will this game be released? I would like to know. I would like to be a beta tester on the game! Looks Cool, but not as cool as Everybody Edits, BUT STILL COOL!

PaNFnqB.png

#90 Before February 2015

Burnett

Glitcherkid wrote:

When will this game be released? I would like to know. I would like to be a beta tester on the game! Looks Cool, but not as cool as Everybody Edits, BUT STILL COOL!

LOL you're right.And there's more game modes.

#91 Before February 2015

Fer22f

I can help with graphics and programming?
What's the languague?
I can help? Please, please!

#92 Before February 2015

Burnett

Hey Cola1,how much percentage is done?Is the game done with more than %50 percentage?

#93 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I'd have to guess that he asked the original creators of those smilies for permission to use them, considering that EE is playable from Facebook itself and all that. While I personally think that making completely original smileys from the very start would have been the better move, this is simply how things ended up since the game was never meant to become the massive hit it is today. Just instantly assuming that he stole them without any second thought is just unfair.

Furthermore, you seem to be bringing this up as a way of distracting people from the main issue at hand. Namely that your game requires a massive overhaul in both graphics and physics to be brought up to speed with Everybody Edits which is very clearly the game you're trying to emulate. This is in no way meant to disrespect or insult your hard work, these are very real issues that won't go away by simply dragging up Facebook smilies or saying that the "real game/footage is top secret". These kind of tactics does nothing to increase your credibility in any way so I suggest you instead ask our fellow forum members to give you guys constructive criticism on how to improve the game instead. Just blocking any criticism you find hurtful won't improve your skills in any way, that's just how things are in real life.

Just my 2 cents.

I would ask for a penny for your thoughts, but that would be a rip off!

#94 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

LuigiMadness71 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I'd have to guess that he asked the original creators of those smilies for permission to use them, considering that EE is playable from Facebook itself and all that. While I personally think that making completely original smileys from the very start would have been the better move, this is simply how things ended up since the game was never meant to become the massive hit it is today. Just instantly assuming that he stole them without any second thought is just unfair.

Furthermore, you seem to be bringing this up as a way of distracting people from the main issue at hand. Namely that your game requires a massive overhaul in both graphics and physics to be brought up to speed with Everybody Edits which is very clearly the game you're trying to emulate. This is in no way meant to disrespect or insult your hard work, these are very real issues that won't go away by simply dragging up Facebook smilies or saying that the "real game/footage is top secret". These kind of tactics does nothing to increase your credibility in any way so I suggest you instead ask our fellow forum members to give you guys constructive criticism on how to improve the game instead. Just blocking any criticism you find hurtful won't improve your skills in any way, that's just how things are in real life.

Just my 2 cents.

Well that was a rather confusing statement. What did you mean by that? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#95 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
LuigiMadness71 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

Well that was a rather confusing statement. What did you mean by that? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

You know the phrase 'Penny for your thoughts' well, you had alot of thoughts, so I should have more than just a penny!

Last edited by LuigiMadness71 (Feb 15 2011 1:38:05 pm)

#96 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

LuigiMadness71 wrote:

You know the phrase 'Penny for your thoughts' well, you had alot of thoughts, so I should have more than just a penny!

Oh, that makes sense. Sorry, I tend to write rather long posts some times. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink But I do hope that you guys found my post to be helpful!

#97 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

So? Is this guy going to keep playing us like idiots?

- ShinsukeIto

#98 Before February 2015

Burnett

^ Maybe.(I know this is Off-Topic But)Different55 i'm trying to learn layers,when I learn I will make an abstract writing,if you like it,I will make it to you too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#99 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Learn layers? You have to learn them? Think of them as pieces of transparent plastic stacked on each other. Anything on them is paint. Transparency is lightly painted.

That kind of layers? Like in image editing?

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 15 2011 2:50:55 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

#100 Before February 2015

Burnett

I've earned how to use layers,how to blend too.Thanks to Matt Kloskowski for his "The Most Powerful Feature Of Photoshop:Layers".This tutorial maked me fly like A G6!
NOW I'M IN TOPIC:
I think graphics is only needed mroe be lighten,and some blur,done!But if we say true,I saw realy bad physhisics.I think i'm enjoyed EE a lot.

Core1680248046797480

Board footer