Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Ugg... Valentines day...

So, hopeing that some teenage boys can help answer these questions. (Being a girl, I have no idea what to do)
Problem numero uno: So what is it guys like their girlfriends to get them? I doubt he wants anything, well, *Valentineish*
My second problem: I think another guy likes me... but as before mentioned, I have a boyfriend. What would be the easiest was to tell him that? If you were in this situation, how would you like to be told that? (btw I do not break hearts easily)

1oGNJTH.gif

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: Ugg... Valentines day...

@Problem 1: Depends on the type of guy you are dating. Look out for things he likes. Maybe listen in on him more and hear what he wants/ likes. Although, you could just give a wild guess at what he would like, it's the thought that matters, not the item.

@Problem 2: Well, once again, depends on your type of relationship with him, do you hardly know him? Are you acquaintances? Are you friends? Close friends? Best friends? I would need more detail as to what's going on in this situation. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

1. I like hugs.

2. As a response I'd start hanging around more with my boy/girlfriend so that the other person saw you with them.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Problem1: What men what, I dunno I'm to different so my answer isn't reliable.
Problem2: Just stay single it's what I'll do forever or try.

I'm a boy as well

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#5 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Kingpooultra wrote:

@Problem 1: Depends on the type of guy you are dating. Look out for things he likes. Maybe listen in on him more and hear what he wants/ likes. Although, you could just give a wild guess at what he would like, it's the thought that matters, not the item.

@Problem 2: Well, once again, depends on your type of relationship with him, do you hardly know him? Are you acquaintances? Are you friends? Close friends? Best friends? I would need more detail as to what's going on in this situation. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I am hmm... friends with him. Our lockers are next to each other so we talk between classes everyday.

Different55 wrote:

1. I like hugs.

2. As a response I'd start hanging around more with my boy/girlfriend so that the other person saw you with them.

1. That is sweet, and of course I was going to hug him!
2. Sad, but maybe needs to happen.

1oGNJTH.gif

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

SilverStar29 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

I am hmm... friends with him. Our lockers are next to each other so we talk between classes everyday.

Oh, well, has he said anything...flirtish? Does he seem attracted to you? Has he asked you any...um...personal type questions? Does he know you have a boyfriend?

#7 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Kingpooultra wrote:

Oh, well, has he said anything...flirtish? Does he seem attracted to you? Has he asked you any...um...personal type questions? Does he know you have a boyfriend?

Yes to all but knowing I have a boyfriend. He might suspect it I hope.

1oGNJTH.gif

#8 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

SilverStar29 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

Yes to all but knowing I have a boyfriend. He might suspect it I hope.

Well, maybe you should just pull him aside for a few minutes and tell him that you have a boyfriend. He may be upset at first, but he'll get over it, atleast most do anyways.

I hope I helped. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

Oturan

Simply tell him that you have a boyfriend and that you're not interested in him. If you can't do it directly infront of him, do it through a text or something similar.

#10 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Problem 1: It, as others have said, depends on the person. Some would want a good ol' snog, but you probably don't want to do that. Others may want a dvd or maybe some cool music. Personally, a, not very big but not very small, chocolate bar would do me. Also, a card would be nice but we really want the gift.

Problem 2: Go to a nice relaxing place where you can talk. Give him a few nudges that you're going to stop going out, but not too ovious. Eventually tell him that you know somebody else and such, but keep calm about it, don't get worried.
Hope this helps.

#11 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Different55 wrote:

1. I like hugs.

This exactly.

Never get a guy anything material, first of all, he doesn't care, second of all, you're a girl, he wants a hug.

And #2, won't have to break anyone's heart, they'll slowly let theirs erode for a bit.

EDIT: @patienceiskey: #2: I would advise highly to not go somewhere peaceful alone with him. I think he would get the entirely opposite idea of what you were to tell him.

Last edited by xputnameherex (Feb 11 2012 9:19:45 am)

#12 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

patience is key wrote:

Problem 2: Go to a nice relaxing place where you can talk. Give him a few nudges that you're going to stop going out, but not too ovious. Eventually tell him that you know somebody else and such, but keep calm about it, don't get worried.
Hope this helps.

>.> I am not breaking up with my boyfriend. Reread what I wrote.

SilverStar29 wrote:

Another guy

1oGNJTH.gif

#13 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Well what does he like?
My bf likes to build things/ works on cars, so I got him a cute space invader keychain that has a screwdriver attached.

If your bf likes a certain video game maybe a figure or small statue of a character or villan for it, and to make it more lovey have the character holding a heart.

Just things like that.
And don't think of hurting the other guy to be mean, think of it as a way to make sure one less thing gets in between your relationship.

#14 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

A while back that same guy was around as my friend when I broke up with my last boyfriend. Sadley, he seemed very flirtish the following days, and I know I will never want him as anything but a friend. This hurts me to think this way, because I have been in the same situation before.

1oGNJTH.gif

SilverStar1423655102306330

Board footer