Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Homer's Benjissy

This is a poem in progress.
Written in spondaic tetrameter.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

CHRIS	Why must you torment me, O Bee? 		I've been near you for far too long, 		My loving fan base awaits me, 		And temptation be your sole song.  BEE		But you hate them, Benjaminsen! 		Why do you go to those you hate? 		 CHRIS	My time here has made me wisen, 		I will not take this, your foul bait! 		I must be gone, and you're no help! 		Why am I still here, ugly hag?  BEE		I need you here to make me yelp, 		to scream and shout, to tie my gag! 		My time with you was really grand, 		But you've long since lost your sweet touch. 		I could look at only the sand, 		In exchange for what isn't much.  CHRIS	Might you tell me of what you ask?  BEE		A story! A song! A grim tale! 		In rich phrases, I wish to bask! 		And I'll send you out on a whale.

#2 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Re: Homer's Benjissy

RESERVED JUST IN CASE.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

RESERVED JUST IN CASE.

#4 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

stealing my idea kaslai? well i guess well have a contest between benjissy and my inferno to see which one people like better.

Kaslai1423655311306121

Board footer