Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Re: Odd Half Asleep Dreams anyone? (Include Sleepwalking)

Anyone seen that video of the dog that runs in its sleep?

1oGNJTH.gif

#27 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I haven't had any of these dreams lately, but I have a friend who claimed to be "awake" during a surgery. He could see everything that they were doing but he felt no pain because he was 'under'. When he woke up he thought it was all a dream.

#28 Before February 2015

Cola1

I don't sleep-walk due to the fact that my bed is like, half a bunk bed with railings.

EDIT: @xputnameherex
Unlike you I am lucky (lol u mad bro?)
I sometimes remember dreams such as an EE Related one where there were Reinforced Blocks. But one thing I'm happy about is when I had a dream, woke up, fell asleep, and that same dream continued. (lol u more mad bro?)

Last edited by Cola1 (Jan 15 2012 4:49:44 am)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#29 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Sabrillian wrote:

sometimes I also get mind visions while falling asleep where I'm being hit somewhere, and then my body spazzes like I actually got hit. weird stuff.

Same, it just comes out of nowhere.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#30 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Never happened...

#31 Before February 2015

-ATH-

Does sleep paralysis count? (Mind awake, body asleep?)

If so, I've been through loads of them.

#32 Before February 2015

I never sleepwalked. How do people sleep walk? What causes it?

#33 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Squad wrote:
Sabrillian wrote:

sometimes I also get mind visions while falling asleep where I'm being hit somewhere, and then my body spazzes like I actually got hit. weird stuff.

This. I'll be lying in by bed, have a falling sensation in my dream, and when I hit the ground I land in my bed and bounce a foot off my bed like I would if I just hit the ground.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#34 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

TakoMan02 wrote:

I haven't sleepwalked in a few years (more like amnesia, imo), but I do find myself dreaming while maintaining control over my mind and what happens in the dream - as if I were awake, but still sleeping. If that makes any sense.

-ATH- wrote:

Does sleep paralysis count? (Mind awake, body asleep?)

If so, I've been through loads of them.

Otherwise known as Lucid dreaming. I've always wished to be able to do this! However, my brain runs purley off of logic, and apparently it is harder to Lucid dream when you think very logical... sigh :rolleyes:
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
or   to find out how. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by SilverStar29 (Jan 16 2012 5:28:19 pm)

1oGNJTH.gif

#35 Before February 2015

Haze123

iff your sleepwalking that means you have a dream then it controls you thats what i think

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#36 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Different55 wrote:
Squad wrote:
Sabrillian wrote:

This. I'll be lying in by bed, have a falling sensation in my dream, and when I hit the ground I land in my bed and bounce a foot off my bed like I would if I just hit the ground.

Lmao, once I had a dream that I was playing soccer, and when I went to kick the ball in my dream, I actually kicked and I kicked all of the covers off my bed and I woke up.

#37 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

Well, I've had a lot of weird stuff going on when I'm asleep, that's for sure. One time, I fell out of my bed, but continued sleeping. Sometimes, I'm like, half awake, then I talk about what I've dreamed during the night. Another time I was half awake, I continued dreaming, and because I was a bit awake, I could control everything that happened in the dream, that was really cool.

#38 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

I sleepwalk, and when I do it's because I need to go to the toilet. When I am sleepwalking I mutter the words "I need a ****."
If I am sleepwalking my hands are in the air, and don't know why.

#39 Before February 2015

great72

on mon. jan. 16 2012 i was saying STOP IT real loud in a dream and i woke up,yelled STOP IT,and woke everyone up lol in my dream my sister riley was taking my stuff so i said (u kno wot.)Stop IT and the second time woke up and u kno wot happened lololol Yn8I7.png
oh and lololololol
and lololololololol
and of course lololololololol

ok i like spamming lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by great72 (Jan 17 2012 4:01:10 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

IC-1101_98 wrote:

Another time I was half awake, I continued dreaming, and because I was a bit awake, I could control everything that happened in the dream, that was really cool.

Exactly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Lucid dreaming. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

1oGNJTH.gif

#41 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

I've never actually sleepwalked, but I have hypnotized a chicken!

#42 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

I am a crazy sleeper and I sometimes wake up on the floor. One time I was staying at my Aunt's house and I woke up on the toilet. True story lol. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#43 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Last night it started snowing, and I guess it really bugged me, because I had a nightmare about it. (BTW I have a lot of nightmares about inanimate objects talking to me.) The ground is still too warm to keep all of the snow alive, so the snowflakes would melt. They would cry to me "No! Don't let us melt! Do you know how dirty the water cycle is?!" Ok, ok, not really a nightmare, but that dream still gets credit for oddness. :rolleyes:

1oGNJTH.gif

#44 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Aha... Sleepwalking stories... I have many xP

One time, I took a FULL shower in my sleep. I washed my hair, took my clothes off, etc.. I even conditioned my hair O.O I woke up when i was drying myself off.

Another time, I was in my dads office throwing his papers on the ground and like stepping on them.. Then he was like MASON WTF ARE YOU DOING and i said "Ohi dad.. i'm organizing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile"

ANOTHER time, when i was on a cruise with my cousin, I stood up, walked over to their bed, and leaned over REALLLY close to him, and whispered into his ear: The others.. The others are coming!!" then i started yelling it.. he was sooo scared xP

And ANOTHER time, on the same cruise.. (this is when i was 13 btw) I woke up, and walked out the door.. My cousin was like mason.. where tf are you going.. And i said.. I NEED A DRINK. He was like O.O there are more.. but yeah xP

#45 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

This morning I was walking to school with my friends. I hadn't had much sleep so I suddenly started sleepwalking almost straight away. When I woke up I was just walking through the gates. What happened on my adventure to school today? I'll never know... Unless someone tells me.

#46 Before February 2015

Jaybm

I have sleepwalked before, i also tend to laugh and talk in my sleep a lot, i know this because my brother tells me.

#47 Before February 2015

coolmanman

Pretty much every night I sleep walk, crawl, talk, scream, run, pee (in the toilet lol) and everything else. When I wake up I always get told what stupid stuff I do.
Also when i'm about go to sleep I get this feeling like i'm falling over, I wake up suddenly and i'm still in bed

#48 Before February 2015

SIRHANDLE

I once was driving in meh dads car going somewhere and my brother had a hamburger and a few minutes lator i had his hamburger in meh mouth but.. my brother was alspeed b4 me...

i likes chicken!

#49 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

Remember people, do NOT wake up a sleepwalker!

#50 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

While I was half asleep last night I stood up on my bed and reached for the light. I think I dug around with the wires up there too... Anyway when I wanted to turn on the light this morning it didn't work. Go figure.

1oGNJTH.gif

SilverStar1423655753305679

Board footer