Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Things You Were Caught Doing in Class

Eh, a couple of fights in elementary school, music all the time, a couple of brilliant pranks, and then two things that I won't say for fear of a ban or something like that.   All I can say is that they were illegal.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#77 Before February 2015

noutskie

Hehe i was caught programming silly scripts on Applescript.:lol:

#78 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Things I'm surprised about:

How some people get laptops from their school. That's awesome.

How strict some schools are
Things I am not surprised about:

Echo being able to eat his foot.
I got caught for using my phone in the hallway. After school. The teacher got ridiculously mad at me, possibly because he was a huge Patriots fan and the Giants had just won the Super Bowl and he knew I was a huge Giants fan. He didn't do much more though. There's this one kid in a couple of my classes who is purely insane. When he gets bored, he doesn't play video games even though he can. He checks over his math problems. Four times. And he adds a few pages to his year-long and other essays. One teacher got (jokingly) mad at him for not being normal. As in, screaming: "WHY CAN'T YOU BE NORMAL!!!!!"

#79 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Me and my freind's where caught once flinging paper's at people. :L

#80 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Well...kissing.

#81 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

coolperson23 wrote:

Well...kissing.

LOL you where caught kissing. :3

#82 Before February 2015

Deetz

I've been caught eating boxes of Nerds in class. the teacher makes me throw it away, but I always put all the ramaining Nerds in my mouth, then the teacher tells me to spit them out, so I go to the sink and spit them out with about a pint of spit. Everyone is all grossed out, and it's HILARIOUS to me. Once I even got sent home early, which was fine with me. i got to play more EE.

#83 Before February 2015

Echo!

coolperson23 wrote:

Well...kissing.

Atleast you was not caught sticking your tongue down her throat :]

#84 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I was caught doing work.

#85 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Echo! wrote:
coolperson23 wrote:

Well...kissing.

Atleast you was not caught sticking your tongue down her throat :]

Kinda the same thing. :/

I know of a kissing incident with Echo. Maybe you are referring to that? Did you murder that girl, Echo?

deetz wrote:

I've been caught eating boxes of Nerds in class. the teacher makes me throw it away, but I always put all the ramaining Nerds in my mouth, then the teacher tells me to spit them out, so I go to the sink and spit them out with about a pint of spit. Everyone is all grossed out, and it's HILARIOUS to me. Once I even got sent home early, which was fine with me. i got to play more EE.

...You have a sink in your classroom?

And you are fine with being sent home before school is even done...

I will never understand other people's schools...

SilverStar1423655874305558

Board footer