Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Things You Were Caught Doing in Class

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL Today I read the best FB status about my ginger haired friend   "set the school on fire with his hair". Once I was day dreaming and I found myself holding my waterbottle sideways, "making the school flood". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Some guy in my class called his friend (In the dead of silence!) to see if his phone was on. Guess what. It was. :O And it was NOT on vibrate!
What a wonderful friend... :rolleyes:

Last edited by SilverStar29 (Feb 17 2012 6:39:30 pm)

1oGNJTH.gif

#2 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Re: Things You Were Caught Doing in Class

I haven't really done anything in class other than learning.

But once someone played one of those mosquito sounds, the specific one that only people under 50 years old can hear (Yes, I can tell) and everyone was yelling to stop.

Those who yelled were sent out into the hall by the teacher. The teacher never heard any sounds.

#3 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I was caught talking to my friends a few times.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Me personally? Well, in the fourth grade I was "caught" selling candy and other small things for money. And it happened again in the 7th, except I sold duct-tape wallets and other things that shouldn't be made out of duct-tape.

That's just about all I can remember.

[EDIT] Oh wait, there's another. In 5th grade I put a piece of chalk in my teacher's eraser. When she went to erase something it left a long white streak on the board. I have no idea how she found out; I suspect someone ratted me out.

After elementary school I rarely misbehaved. Not to say I'm perfect; it's just a moral of mine that misbehavior isn't an option anymore.

-----

I really want to hear what Twipply has caught his students doing. I don't suspect he constantly gets on to people, but when he does I bet it's interesting. :0

Last edited by Tako (Jan 17 2012 7:08:28 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Kingpooultra wrote:

Lmao what a rebel.

I never really got in trouble before junior high(gr 7, 8, 9)

I remember in grade 9, one day my math teacher left her camera on her desk, so we took it and took pictures of her all through class. The next day in class she talked to us about it. She thought it was funny.

Also one day when I was sick, my friends told my teacher that they had locked me in the closet at the back of the room, and she believed them. She told them to let me out and they refused, blocking the closet door so I couldn't get out. One of them snuck behind and started banging on the door to make it sound like I was actually trying to get out. She got mad and threatened to send them to the office, and they all sat down.

Last edited by Greenzoid2 (Jan 17 2012 7:13:29 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Greenzoid2 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

Lmao what a rebel.

I never really got in trouble before junior high(gr 7, 8, 9)

I remember in grade 9, one day my math teacher left her camera on her desk, so we took it and took pictures of her all through class. The next day in class she talked to us about it. She thought it was funny.

Also one day when I was sick, my friends told my teacher that they had locked me in the closet at the back of the room, and she believed them. She told them to let me out and they refused, blocking the closet door so I couldn't get out. One of them snuck behind and started banging on the door to make it sound like I was actually trying to get out. She got mad and threatened to send them to the office, and they all sat down.

Well that's actually pretty humorous.

But, what's wrong with your teacher? She should realize that if someone says that they did something bad, they probably didn't really do it. I mean, if I killed someone, I wouldn't tell the police I did it then refuse to let them see the body. She shouldn't have believed them xD

#7 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Greenzoid2 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

Lmao what a rebel.

I don't get in trouble to often, :3

#8 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Kingpooultra wrote:
Greenzoid2 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

Lmao what a rebel.

Yea that's what I would have said 3 years ago as well, but things have changed for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Greenzoid2 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:
Greenzoid2 wrote:

Lmao what a rebel.

Yea that's what I would have said 3 years ago as well, but things have changed for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

True, I am only in grade 6. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

Well that's actually pretty humorous.

But, what's wrong with your teacher? She should realize that if someone says that they did something bad, they probably didn't really do it. I mean, if I killed someone, I wouldn't tell the police I did it then refuse to let them see the body. She shouldn't have believed them xD

She was very gullible. And at times oblivious. My friend brought his old broken phone to school for me(I don't have my own phone), and I used it to pretend to text in class. I lasted 30 minutes with the phone out above the desk in plain sight before she saw me. And she was walking around the class too, we were supposed to be doing math work.

#11 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

you don't want to know the mischief I get into...

#12 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

*cracks fingers*

Where to begin...
*remembers this is CAUGHT*

Oh then I'm scott free.

#13 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

scienceguyz wrote:

you don't want to know the mischief I get into...

Then don't post. It's that simple.

#14 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Once I was caught 'cheating' on a spelling test that I'd already tested out of earlier in the week (by a substitute).

Also, I've gotten in trouble during study hall lot during the past two years. You'd expect people taking math at a college to be more well behaved and not brag on a forum for a flash game about it so much...

But yeah, not much other than that. Somehow I always get away with doing homework due that day at the beginning of class. One time it was the middle of class and we were 2 minutes away from grading an assignment, and the teacher didn't notice me doing it right in front of her.

#15 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Substitutes are always fun. I remember in the 3rd grade this sub told me to apologize to the floor because I was tapping my foot. He also looked you straight in the eye and yelled someone else's name.

He was fun.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#16 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I occasionally get caught with my earphones in my ear in class. I like music too much...

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#17 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

well i once <snip>. and one time in 8th grade i <snip>. and the best one was last year <snip>.

#18 Before February 2015

coolmanman

I'm always doing stuff, but never getting caught //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
e.g txting in class, playing games on my phone and laptop
throwing paper planes out of the window on the top floor
drawing 'stuff' on the board etc...

#19 Before February 2015

Nickolai

my friend was caught cutting her nails in class ! haha so gross !

#20 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Caught talking about the Giants in front of my teacher, who is a HUGE Packers fan. (And everything else that has to do with Wisconsin, he's from there.)

Also, I have this one class, where you can do literally whatever the hell you want. I AM NOT STRESSING THAT. Everyone just plays games and songs during class, the guy running it could not care less. He knows that everyone plays games, (some do homework though, like me: [killjoy?]) he just does not care. Sometimes before class we turn the clock so it is 15 minutes fast, play the chakaron song that goes "DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR" (or whatever,) hide our phones in the ceiling then call them, right above his head, and other stuff.

Hey look, I found it, and we play it at full blast.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOR5tYKS-nc[/youtube]

Last edited by xputnameherex (Jan 18 2012 6:31:07 am)

#21 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

coolmanman wrote:

I'm always doing stuff, but never getting caught //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
e.g txting in class, playing games on my phone and laptop
throwing paper planes out of the window on the top floor
drawing 'stuff' on the board etc...

How do you not get caught using your laptop for games in class?

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#22 Before February 2015

Twipply

Fighting on a table in mathematics a long time ago.

TakoMan02 wrote:

I really want to hear what Twipply has caught his students doing. I don't suspect he constantly gets on to people, but when he does I bet it's interesting. :0

Any students of mine live their lives in constant fear of ridicule.   I do not catch them because there is nothing to catch.

#23 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Mostly eating in class, chewing gum, stupid stuff. I never really had much time to finish eating during lunch, so i finished in science.

I dont usually get caught much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#24 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

I don't do much bad stuff in class, but if I do I do it in stealth. I get caught talking sometimes, and moving so I can sit by my friends but thats just about it.

#25 Before February 2015

Ignia

I've been caught checking the girls

SilverStar1423655874305558

Board footer