Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Things You Were Caught Doing in Class

I haven't been caught yet! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Although... in 8th grade, I remember somebody in my English class getting caught m--- er, making faces at the teacher.

#27 Before February 2015

coolmanman

O

a3person wrote:
coolmanman wrote:

I'm always doing stuff, but never getting caught //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
e.g txting in class, playing games on my phone and laptop
throwing paper planes out of the window on the top floor
drawing 'stuff' on the board etc...

How do you not get caught using your laptop for games in class?

When they come to check the work i've done on it I just minimize it. Simple. (I also use someone elses log-in so I still cant get caught)

#28 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Twipply wrote:

Any students of mine live their lives in constant fear of ridicule.   I do not catch them because there is nothing to catch.

I can't say that surprises me, lol.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#29 Before February 2015

simonbob13

I can text in any class whenever I want-only got caught once, which was the first time I tried.

I remember once, somehow...in math class...my friend found out I forgot to turn my phone on vibrate. So, he called it-my phone being on full volume-and I just sat there bieng, like...derp.
Luckily, it got rid of my slightly forever-alone-like reputation I had.

Worst thing I ever got caught doing in school? Writing "Mooo" on the wall. I like cows.

#30 Before February 2015

nothingishere2

The only thing I've done before is fallen asleep. One was more of passing out from dehydration and the other was for a minute or two from 38 hours without sleep due to three projects being due that day and four big tests.

#31 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I was caught browsing the web on my phone a few months ago, but I was actually checking my grades online.

#32 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I fall asleep a lot... pretty much every day, I think. ADHD. If I get bored, I'm out. Even if I start daydreaming, and my daydream begins to bore me, I'm asleep.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#33 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I have a lot of friends who don't pay attention to a single thing in class. I try to listen to the lesson while being social, so I'm normally the one they turn to when they're caught by the teacher(ex: Billy what is your opinion on what we've just been discussing?). I like to play with them and say something that's completely wrong.

#34 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

coolmanman wrote:

O

a3person wrote:
coolmanman wrote:

I'm always doing stuff, but never getting caught //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
e.g txting in class, playing games on my phone and laptop
throwing paper planes out of the window on the top floor
drawing 'stuff' on the board etc...

When they come to check the work i've done on it I just minimize it. Simple. (I also use someone elses log-in so I still cant get caught)

By laptop I thought you meant yours, I guess it's the school's laptop then.
In one of my class I sit in the front of the class and wear both my earphones and doesn't try to hide it, it's my math class. I guess she doesn't care at all.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#35 Before February 2015

In 8th grade me and my friends were about to burn. Then a security sees my friend with a lighter.
then all of us were panicking then the security just took my friend with the lighter and he got suspended for 2 days. I know it was not me who got caught but almost.
I hope kids won't know what i'm talking about but it was 2 years ago.

Last edited by 5600 (Jan 18 2012 11:01:44 pm)

#36 Before February 2015

simonbob13

Greenzoid2 wrote:

I have a lot of friends who don't pay attention to a single thing in class. I try to listen to the lesson while being social, so I'm normally the one they turn to when they're caught by the teacher(ex: Billy what is your opinion on what we've just been discussing?). I like to play with them and say something that's completely wrong.

Win.

#37 Before February 2015

coolmanman

a3person wrote:
coolmanman wrote:

O

a3person wrote:

In one of my class I sit in the front of the class and wear both my earphones and doesn't try to hide it, it's my math class. I guess she doesn't care at all.

Well the laptop is mine..
At the start of last year my whole year was given laptops, I use mine for games.

I have only been caught once listening to music I just put my earphones up my shirt and i have longish hair it keeps my earphones hidden (but once I had it to loud and the whole class could hear it :\)

Last edited by coolmanman (Jan 18 2012 11:50:30 pm)

#38 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

the only time I remember getting caught doing something in school was when I was in 5th grade... but I'm not sure if it even qualifies as being caught. I was just tossing a note to my friend nearby before class and the teacher got all whiny. my school was pretty strict about throwing stuff around, but we were just next to eachother. that's pretty stupid, I think.

the best prank I pulled without getting caught though... I made everybody think there was a bird in the ceiling because I kept whistling every couple of minutes in the middle of an important math discussion in class... but I'm sure there are different topics for stuff like that. 1xd1

#39 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I was caught doing work in a lesson, what a day that was.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#40 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Twipply wrote:

Fighting on a table in mathematics a long time ago.

TakoMan02 wrote:

I really want to hear what Twipply has caught his students doing. I don't suspect he constantly gets on to people, but when he does I bet it's interesting. :0

Any students of mine live their lives in constant fear of ridicule.   I do not catch them because there is nothing to catch.

I love this comment so much!:lol: Funny to hear a teacher's point of view on this. So how old are your students?

1oGNJTH.gif

#41 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

simonbob13 wrote:

I can text in any class whenever I want-only got caught once, which was the first time I tried.

I remember once, somehow...in math class...my friend found out I forgot to turn my phone on vibrate. So, he called it-my phone being on full volume-and I just sat there bieng, like...derp.
Luckily, it got rid of my slightly forever-alone-like reputation I had.

Oh wow, I guess this could happen a lot. Did the teacher find out that that other guy called you? LOL or better yet, did he get in trouble too? What do you mean by slightly forever-alone-like reputation?

1oGNJTH.gif

#42 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

TakoMan02 wrote:

I really want to hear what Twipply has caught his students doing.

Twip's a teacher?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#43 Before February 2015

Twipply

SilverStar29 wrote:

I love this comment so much!:lol: Funny to hear a teacher's point of view on this. So how old are your students?

The student with the appalling handwriting was actually about 16 at the time.   However, I don't think he'll ever get good at it.   In a few exams he even used a laptop, something I've never seen another student do.   The last school I was in ranged from about 12 to 18 years old.

JadElClemens wrote:

Twip's a teacher?

Apparently.

#44 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

coolmanman wrote:
a3person wrote:
coolmanman wrote:

O

At the start of last year my whole year was given laptops, I use mine for games.

I have only been caught once listening to music I just put my earphones up my shirt and i have longish hair it keeps my earphones hidden (but once I had it to loud and the whole class could hear it :\)

By my whole year does that mean everyone got laptops. Our school is too poor to do that so if anyone bought a laptop in class it probably would be noticed and immediately not allowed. I also hate it when people have bad music up so loud, it annoys me, it also makes me want to turn up my music so they can at least get exposed to some form of electronica instead of their rap, pop, and other crap.

#45 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Squad wrote:

I was caught doing work in a lesson, what a day that was.

:O Daredevil....

#46 Before February 2015

coolmanman

a3person wrote:
coolmanman wrote:
a3person wrote:

By my whole year does that mean everyone got laptops. Our school is too poor to do that so if anyone bought a laptop in class it probably would be noticed and immediately not allowed. I also hate it when people have bad music up so loud, it annoys me, it also makes me want to turn up my music so they can at least get exposed to some form of electronica instead of their rap, pop, and other crap.

Yes in my school once you get to yr10 you are given a laptop
I also hate rap.

#47 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Today in dead silence while taking a math test on imaginary numbers my phone made beep sounds every 5ish minutes telling me I had low battery. Usually I keep it off but I guess I butt dialed it on. Good thing it's the teaches who doesn't care about it.

#48 Before February 2015

evilbunnyEE

I saw a kid crawling on the floor to get his pencil that someone kicked across the floor, so naturally I threw a penny on the ground near them to make noise. The teacher told the kid to sit down and later he got yelled at for not writing something down. Kinda hard to write without a pencil //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#49 Before February 2015

Gpz8

( A kid had his phone in his pocket ) He put his hand on his leg and accidently hit something on his phone and it said ''Please say command'' So he leaned down slowly and said Command...

#50 Before February 2015

LovelyKiss

Once in science,we were Watching a vid and our teacher turned off the lights so I laid down in the floor in the back of the room and my br came over and we stared making out,s fun,I even saw my best friends look at us and she started rubbing here self,but we didn't get caught

SilverStar1423655874305558

Board footer