Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: I'm kinda getting angry...

Another example of SD24 being epic as usual.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#52 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Supadorf24 wrote:
Stubby wrote:

1.) Magic coin rage.     I go around worlds seeing wizards EVERYWHERE, and sometimes, people getting it.     I've been playing for so long and I still don't have it.     Also, others getting high magics, and i've never had one in a very long time.

2.) Mods?     WHERE R U?     My goal is to meet every mod, and i've only met 2.     RPGMaster2000 and Cyclone.     Cyclone, about 5 times, and RPGMaster2000 over 20.     Yet the others, NEVER.     I see pics on the forums with mods i've never met and I get so mad.

3.) Noobs.     9/10 of the levels on EE are noob levels.     I'm getting irritated about this...     I barely can't find any good place to play.     Also, trolls, THEY SUCK IF THEY TROLL GOOD LEVELS!!!

1.) I never win the lottery! Other people win the lottery, but I don't! And I've been playing the lottery for such a long time! Makes me angry!

2.) Celebrities! WHERE ARE YOU? My goal is to meet every celebrity, but I haven't met any! What gives! They must hate me or something.

3.) People that aren't as good as me! I hate people that I think lesser of! Everyone should be as good as me!

I AM SO ANGRY I WANT TO RAGEQUIT LIFE.

HELP ME.

lmao lets try //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

1) Go get some good hackers helping you to find algorithm of the lottery

2) They are around the world, travel and find all the celebrities! You can do it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile They dont hate you.

3) Then go help them to be as good as you.

Don't be angry about life and don't rage quit //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#53 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

1. Lottery is just a tax on stupid people.
2. Get a star map.
3. ...train them.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#54 Before February 2015

chachonacho

I agree!!!!

#55 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Sorry to disappoint you, but hackers have been around since the early days of EE, and EE is STILL growing in amount of players.

I use hax for my own benefit, more hacking experience & more methods of finding memory and having fun with it.
Believe it or not, player.io actually does have security towards login information, account registration, etc.

It is possible to break into EE's servers and do some very mean stuff, but why haven't nobody done that? Because. Hacking EE is for fun and learning; there's just some things that people don't understand.
We. Don't. Want. Your. Accounts.
And We stands for people who actually finds exploits regularly.
not people like supermoron2 or that guy across your map who's teleporting.
We do release hax, but that's because we want to feel like doing this has a purpose. I love gathering knowledge.

tl;dr we don't want your account, we don't have your account, we release hax because we want it to have purpose. True hackers aren't people that beg for things, we try to do it ourselves.

As for crashing worlds, I'm not the one doing it. If I were to rebel against a room I'd rather >crash their browsers instead. Oh and before you say impossibru to that, I'll let you know that it is possible. Why? Because We are seeking knowledge.

By the way, more than not actual hackers use guest accounts, or shared accounts to keep them unknown.
The next time you see a guest doing some weird stuff, it isn't because they want your account. XD

signature.png
*u stinky*

#56 Before February 2015

omgmaster123

i met rpgmaster2000 it was so cool he made lose those and for some reason i keep posting!

#57 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Garfield2436 wrote:

I really love how when people get wizards, they show it off. Even cyph1e shows off his fire wizard in EX Crew Shift. 1xp1

I have both wizards but I don't actualy show them; ZM12G.png I use that, not many others have it, so I can see my smiley in a crowd.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#58 Before February 2015

Echo!

Stubby wrote:

2.) Mods?     WHERE R U?     My goal is to meet every mod, and i've only met 2.     RPGMaster2000 and Cyclone.     Cyclone, about 5 times, and RPGMaster2000 over 20.     Yet the others, NEVER.     I see pics on the forums with mods i've never met and I get so mad.

What a sado, I've met all the mods before apart from sbeam. But honestly what is the big deal? They have orange names, and can go into a god-like-mod in any level and a few more stuff, and they get asked 1000 questions a day? I mean why do you want to meet them all? what's the big deal? they are just normal people, it's not like there famous.

#59 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

Stop playing.

#60 Before February 2015

sportakus1

Stubby wrote:

1.) Magic coin rage.     I go around worlds seeing wizards EVERYWHERE, and sometimes, people getting it.     I've been playing for so long and I still don't have it.     Also, others getting high magics, and i've never had one in a very long time.

3.) Noobs.     9/10 of the levels on EE are noob levels.     I'm getting irritated about this...     I barely can't find any good place to play.     Also, trolls, THEY SUCK IF THEY TROLL GOOD LEVELS!!!

4.) Saved worlds I own.     I get really annoyed that it's "My saved world 1, 2, 3 ect."     I have so many worlds and I can't keep track of them anyore.

5.) Lack of updates.     Even though this will be fixed with the next update,(soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) the lack have made me and others angry, and some, quit.

6.) Hackers.     They ruin the fun in EE and cause people to leave.     I haven't forgot about crashers.     I had Moderator Land crashed today by some retard with out a life today.

More reasons to come, but I AM MAD! *rage*

Someone please help me... WevBh.png

THIS,help me too! i am getting all of this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#61 Before February 2015

Kitty12

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#62 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Sorry, posted what was here before in the wrong topic.

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Oct 13 2011 5:07:05 pm)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#63 Before February 2015

progirl

mmmm i agree with ALL of this. =.="

#64 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Most noobs get magic because they go to the minigame levels with alot of coins

#65 Before February 2015

EDJ

Kitty12, don't spam & read the rules
One warning for spam.

#66 Before February 2015

Sam275

1:I don't have the wizard pair.(I do have 254 energy)
2:I have seen Cyclone in a level.(I hadn't gotten chat at the time)
3:I just play the levels there are.
4:I don't have many worlds,only like 5 or so(They are mostly small but I have 2 massive worlds).
5:I just still go with the flow. I wonder sometimes though when the next one will be.Due to the holiday,there have been updates.
6:I randomly just go *poof!* from levels and that's about all the hacking that happens with me.

#67 Before February 2015

Jacobn617

Do you know what to rage about?
COPY BOSSES
gawd their so unoriginal and slooooow.

#68 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Well copy bosses, I can win all the time, exept for wizards... WevBh.png     Copy bosses are fortunantly dissappearing. ie2u3.png

fgRzols.png

#69 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

^ o_0     Since i've seen more mods, many updates and got more magic, somebody please lock this.

fgRzols.png

#70 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I got the Water Wizard Instantly When It Came Out, And EpicFish Got The Fire Wizard When It First Came Out [And Then Me A Few Days Later]; Yet Neither Of Us Are Noobs.

BuzzerBee wrote:

I've seen RPGM2K, Cyclone, Toby, and Benjaminsen. Never sbeam ):

If You See Toby In His World, Sometimes He Offers You To Help.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#71 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

SmileyZ wrote:

Why don't you look at the good side of everybody edits?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo[/youtube]

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#72 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Squad wrote:

...Water Wizard....

What is a water wizard?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#73 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Squad wrote:

...Water Wizard....

What is a water wizard?

fgRzols.png

#74 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

I have never seen ben or cyclone (i saw but he quit 10secs into it so doesnt count) and i dont think anyone has seen sBeam

#75 Before February 2015

Bash

Lock requested by OP.

Stubby142389836563067

Board footer