Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

I'm kinda getting angry...

1.) Magic coin rage.     I go around worlds seeing wizards EVERYWHERE, and sometimes, people getting it.     I've been playing for so long and I still don't have it.     Also, others getting high magics, and i've never had one in a very long time.

2.) Mods?     WHERE R U?     My goal is to meet every mod, and i've only met 2.     RPGMaster2000 and Cyclone.     Cyclone, about 5 times, and RPGMaster2000 over 20.     Yet the others, NEVER.     I see pics on the forums with mods i've never met and I get so mad.

3.) Noobs.     9/10 of the levels on EE are noob levels.     I'm getting irritated about this...     I barely can't find any good place to play.     Also, trolls, THEY SUCK IF THEY TROLL GOOD LEVELS!!!

4.) Saved worlds I own.     I get really annoyed that it's "My saved world 1, 2, 3 ect."     I have so many worlds and I can't keep track of them anyore.

5.) Lack of updates.     Even though this will be fixed with the next update,(soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile) the lack have made me and others angry, and some, quit.

6.) Hackers.     They ruin the fun in EE and cause people to leave.     I haven't forgot about crashers.     I had Moderator Land crashed today by some retard with out a life today.

More reasons to come, but I AM MAD! *rage*

Someone please help me... WevBh.png

Last edited by Stubby (Oct 7 2011 1:26:44 pm)

fgRzols.png

#2 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Re: I'm kinda getting angry...

Why don't you look at the good side of everybody edits?

#3 Before February 2015

main_gi

Stubby wrote:

1.) Magic coin rage.     I go around worlds seeing wizards EVERYWHERE, and sometimes, people getting it.     I've been playing for so long and I still don't have it.     Also, others getting high magics, and i've never had one in a very long time.

Noobs = Wizard
Big Noobs = Fire Wizard

#4 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Stubby wrote:

2.) Mods?     WHERE R U?     My goal is to meet every mod, and i've only met 2.     RPGMaster2000 and Cyclone.     Cyclone, about 5 times, and RPGMaster2000 over 20.     Yet the others, NEVER.     I see pics on the forums with mods i've never met and I get so mad.

Chris Pops on once every Month usually to float around in the most Random-est of Worlds then disappears again until the next Month to come. And Toby usually always Pops on when there are new Updates - Making his own world to test em' out. Just gotta be lucky enough to catch them at the right times.

Last edited by EE_Scythe (Oct 4 2011 4:44:38 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

That'll be hard, every update, im in bed. YGMal.png

fgRzols.png

#6 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I've seen RPGM2K, Cyclone, Toby, and Benjaminsen. Never sbeam ):

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#7 Before February 2015

Dazz

I don't understand this obsession to meet mods or admins, ok they are "rare" especially in our levels   but still just people like you and me, not to mention that some are so sick of us that will just get angry to ask them something or even try to make a polite conversation.

#8 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Well I think Cyclone hates me, and i'm good friends with RPGMaster2000.     I just think it's fun to meet with mods.

fgRzols.png

#9 Before February 2015

catking00

im with you stubby. dont forget the hackers who get wizards. then the people who always tell the code to noobs and the noobs make 500 hook jumps in a boss. and i saw cyclone ONCE not on an update. it was like 3 weeks inbetween an update. prg i saw and luckily i know how to hook jump when 30 other people dont //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

main_gi

Stubby wrote:

Well I think Cyclone hates me, and i'm good friends with RPGMaster2000.     I just think it's fun to meet with mods.

They see me trollin'
They hatin'

RPGMaster2000 > Toby > Benjaminsen = Chris Benjaminsen > Peter > Cyclone

#11 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

main_gi wrote:
Stubby wrote:

Noobs = Wizard
Big Noobs = Fire Wizard

I have both wizard and I'm not a noob... Just luck.... You can't predict when you are going to get it.

And someone one time told me:
"stop thinking on it, and then you get it"

I think it was charlie chaplin....

#12 Before February 2015

main_gi

Well, half of the noobs are wizzies and firewizzes which they DON'T DESERVE for all gawd

#13 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Ikr!?     It's so slow!

fgRzols.png

#14 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Completely agreed.

I've seen 4 different people who had absolutely nothing bought, and 200 energy. And a wizard. One had a fire wizard too.

While I don't hate the people who get them, I hate the people that wear them.

I had a conversation with one guy who had around 250 energy and both wizards. It went something like this:

Noob: Lolz, ur such a noob xputnameherex, you dont even have ONE wizard and over 500 energy!

Me: Noob.

Noob: u cant hide it its right on ur profile!

Me: *is sharpening his knife*

Noob: I have both wizzes! Ur so bad at this game!!

Other smarter guy: *explains wizard process for Noob.*

Noob: thats so not true! u get it by how good u r!

Me: noob. *leaves noob level that for some reason he was playing.*

^^^^Legit^^^^

I finally got the wizard about a week ago, the first magic in over a month. Total lack of magics.

#15 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Who gets wizard aren't noob. Neither Good guys. They are just lucky.

#16 Before February 2015

Bimps

1. Complete luck for getting them.
2. I've only seen Ben, and cyclone when AFK.
3. Amen.
4. Yes, it's stupid.
5. It's about to make me (maybe).
6. Ben is to lazy to make a anti-hacking thing.

#17 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

You don't need to care about the wizards, stubby. I rarely use the wizards I get from magic often anyway, and I don't really care much about spending energy into items from getting magic because there is no good update where I can really spend the energy into items anyway.
Take a look on the bright side. Hackers aim for mainly the worlds that come out the best, no offense, but EX Crew worlds mainly. Why don't you stick on the bright side and at least make some worlds, then people would be happy and all, perhaps you can do something to improve EE each day, maybe study some programs, etc. Don't let the things get into you, Stubby. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#18 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Stubman, I edited your posts for spelling/grammar.

Stubby wrote:

1.) Magic coin rage.   I go around worlds seeing wizards EVERYWHERE, and sometimes, people getting it.   I've been playing for so long and I still don't have it.   Also, others getting high magics, and I've never had one in a very long time.

Same, haven't gotten magic in months.   321 energy and the original wizard, no fire wiz.

2.) Mods?   WHERE ARE YOU?   My goal is to meet every mod, and I've only met two: RPGMaster2000 and Cyclone.   Cyclone, about 5 times, and RPGMaster2000, over 20.   Yet the others, NEVER.   I see pics on the forums with mods I've never met and I get so mad.

I've seen RPG, Cyclone, Benjaminsen, and Toby.   Three of them, I tricked into coming into my level.

3.) Noobs.   9/10 of the levels on EE are noob levels.   I'm getting irritated about this....   I can barely find any good levels to play.   Also, trolls.   THEY SUCK IF THEY TROLL GOOD LEVELS!!!

Can't disagree with any of that.

4.) Saved worlds I own.   I get really annoyed that it's "My saved world 1, 2, 3 etc."   I have so many worlds and I can't keep track of them anymore.

I sincerely hope they replace that with the names of the levels.

5.) Lack of updates.   Even though this will be fixed with the next update, the lack has made me and others angry, and some have even quit.

I honestly think that those people who are mad about no updates are just spoiled.   How many Flash games get as many updates as EE?   Not many.   Don't forget that everyone who works on EE also has jobs, schooling, lives, et cetera.   Do you think you could keep up with EE right now, even if you had the talents of RPGMaster2000 and Chris and Peter?   Now try having a full-time job or classes at a university to keep up with too.   Sound as easy.

6.) Hackers.   They ruin the fun in EE and cause people to leave.   I haven't forgot about crashers.   I had Moderator Land crashed today by some retard without a life today.

Not all the hacking in EE ruins the fun.   Atilla and Jak have had some fun-making hacks, like the level name being misplaced and open saved worlds with god mode.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#19 Before February 2015

Master1

BuzzerBee wrote:

I've seen RPGM2K, Cyclone, Toby, and Benjaminsen. Never sbeam ):

^this

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#20 Before February 2015

Calicara

Stubby wrote:

4.) Saved worlds I own.     I get really annoyed that it's "My saved world 1, 2, 3 ect."     I have so many worlds and I can't keep track of them anyore.

^^ This

It would be nice if the actual level name changed under my saved level list. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of my worlds.

#21 Before February 2015

kaylee123

main_gi wrote:
Stubby wrote:

1.) Magic coin rage.-snip-

Noobs = Wizard
Big Noobs = Fire Wizard

Just because I have the Fire Wizard means I'm a "Big Noob"?! >.>

Also, I agree with #4. I have 17 massive worlds, and whenever I don't remember what level is which, I have to go through them all til I find it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#22 Before February 2015

Cyral

Failgirl101 wrote:
Stubby wrote:

^^ This

It would be nice if the actual level name changed under my saved level list. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of my worlds.

This
(dont be a ccccombo bbbreaker, quote this!)

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#23 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Failgirl101 wrote:

blah blah blah

Weren't you all butthurt and you quit the forums and got banned?   Stay at 1666 posts and live forever as the ultimate fail girl.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#24 Before February 2015

main_gi

xputnameherex wrote:

Completely agreed.

I've seen 4 different people who had absolutely nothing bought, and 200 energy. And a wizard. One had a fire wizard too.

While I don't hate the people who get them, I hate the people that wear them.

I had a conversation with one guy who had around 250 energy and both wizards. It went something like this:

Noob: Lolz, ur such a noob xputnameherex, you dont even have ONE wizard and over 500 energy!

Me: Noob.

Noob: u cant hide it its right on ur profile!

Me: *is sharpening his knife*

Noob: I have both wizzes! Ur so bad at this game!!

Other smarter guy: *explains wizard process for Noob.*

Noob: thats so not true! u get it by how good u r!

Me: noob. *leaves noob level that for some reason he was playing.*

^^^^Legit^^^^

I finally got the wizard about a week ago, the first magic in over a month. Total lack of magics.

Noob: i r so l33t my **** is cut off and *insert inappropriate things here*

#25 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

sbeam actually came to one of my crew levels b4, thats the only time I have seen him.

Stubby142389836563067

Board footer