Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Re: I'm kinda getting angry...

Why do little kids go on ee and start saying there so good?? The reason why there getting wizzes is because they spend there time all day in nooby stair levels. It seems like noob levels give wiz >.>

#27 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

I Walked into a stair level and saw Sbeam Playing them.

Sbeam: "Wow I was SO close to that one!"

Me: "... -quit-"

Also I am guessing the "hacking" part is about wpe.

WPE is not hacking. It is a packet editor/sender.

There is a difference!

Last edited by Wolf exile1 (Oct 4 2011 8:42:53 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

xputnameherex wrote:

Completely agreed.

I've seen 4 different people who had absolutely nothing bought, and 200 energy. And a wizard. One had a fire wizard too.

While I don't hate the people who get them, I hate the people that wear them.

I had a conversation with one guy who had around 250 energy and both wizards. It went something like this:

Noob: Lolz, ur such a noob xputnameherex, you dont even have ONE wizard and over 500 energy!

Me: Noob.

Noob: u cant hide it its right on ur profile!

Me: *is sharpening his knife*

Noob: I have both wizzes! Ur so bad at this game!!

Other smarter guy: *explains wizard process for Noob.*

Noob: thats so not true! u get it by how good u r!

Me: noob. *leaves noob level that for some reason he was playing.*

^^^^Legit^^^^

I finally got the wizard about a week ago, the first magic in over a month. Total lack of magics.

Sounds familiar.
Noob: KRAZYMAN50 noob
Me: And I'm a noob how?
Noob: Having Big Spender
Noob: Big spPENDER laaaaaaaaame
Me: Jealous
Noob: No it's waste of monney
Me: Get off my screen
Noob: Your a noob especcilly cuz u hav no wiz* and I have both
Noob: I'm epic I have evryting
Me: Santa smiley? Fan Smiley? BIG SPENDER?
Noob: **** you ****
* SYSTEM: KRAZYMAN50 kicked Noob - Go die a long painful sweaty death

*I have the wiz now

#29 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Lol That reminds me of when this happened.

Guy: Hey WOLFEXILE You have a stupid profile!

Me: How so exactly?

Guy: You have no Wizard!

Me: So? I don't play crummy "Stairs to coin" Levels.

Guy: Well I have the perfect profile! And you don't even have Fire Wizard

*Checks profile*

Me: You don't have Glass Postman Diamond All the holiday ones and only 243 Energy

Guy: **** You I have complete profile!

Me: No you don't...

Guy: **** you noob i will leave now cuz your too noob!
I love these guys! They are just so cute!

#30 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

klmaster wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

I've seen RPGM2K, Cyclone, Toby, and Benjaminsen. Never sbeam ):

^this

^that

#31 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

I've given up on EE. I just talk on the forums and play the rooms posted here.

Edit: 300th post! (THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAA!)

Last edited by FIENDISHLLAMA (Oct 5 2011 2:13:42 am)

:.|:;

#32 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I've seen all the admins, I don't have fire wizard yet, it would be nice to have titled worlds.

And yes, this game is getting overrun with noobs, who copy other noobs and their noob worlds, and the game is dying. Hackers are practically more famous than the admins, and they control the game as they wish.

Honestly, you can't leave the game alone for a while at this state.

#33 Before February 2015

catking00

shy guy is right. the hackers that i said is like atilla. if they hack YOU then you wouldnt say its just wpe pro. EE isnt enmcrypted so hackers can see your info as its being sent. if they actually change the code to the game that could be catastrophic.

#34 Before February 2015

Echo!

I honestly think it crazy how serious people take this game.I mean people beg for money,just to become beta member, come on it just a flash game for chirste sake.

On topic: I i play EE like for 45 mins a day now,and I agree with shy guy.

#35 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

One day, I just want to go into my Moderator Land, see all the mods enter at once, and me get wizard and fire wizard there, and kick any guest that joins... 1xd1

That would be so epic.

@32ortonedge32dh, how exactly do you trick mods into a level?

fgRzols.png

#36 Before February 2015

AsurcH

^^ funny conversations but i remember a noob tried to explain me that the arrow jump glitch was made on purpose so they could make more minigames but i don't remember the full conversation.

Also don't get so fired up about a game only, it doesn't choose your destiny or something, just ignore all the nubs like me and continue living and producing worlds that are something. However it's fun trolling with them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

1) About magic coins, you can get a limited amount of energy each day so your maximum energy doesn't matter if you have something enough to take care of it. About wiz's it's just a 2% luck to get one, just ignore the nubs who spam wiz all time and call people nub who don't have wiz.
2) Mods could be busy but best way to find them is before and after an update i guess, or try someway of pm for it.
3) If there weren't noobs you wouldn't be pro. Just leave them alone having fun in their spammed stair levels, and try to make some good worlds so some people who care about good levels would care about it.
4) Tell that to a mod, couple of years later will be changed hopefully.
5) It's hard to run a game, also it is hard to teamwork well. More people working could make more updates but could make more bugs also.
6) Hackers are people who accept that they are silly noobs so they can't do it by the way it is supposed to be. They rage so much of their noobness so they go find some tools to mess up what they can't do. Actually that's the way of human. (this hacker thingy doesn't meant for all hackers, but for the one's who care about just one game and think they did something like finding mass of atom by doing it)
Edit to this long post also maybe the most important sentence in this long one o_o:
You enter an art exam and they tell you to draw an apple. 47 people out of 50 draws a normal one, 3 people drawsor somehow a special apple(bitten, added rainbows etc.). In normal life that 3 people would be better than that 47 people, but because of everybody edits' world filter, it only filters for the people in, it should also filter by the room's noobness or proness, basicness, originality, and maybe a whole rate system could solve this problem and make a 40 people stairs level go to the bottom of the list. You can see some of you guys are beta, i guess that means the game is in beta test isn't it? You are testing it right now, it isn't perfect. These mistakes will make it perfect in time.

Also no tl;dr ploz

Last edited by AsurcH (Oct 7 2011 2:22:43 pm)

#37 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I think you need to calm down. It's a game, there's nothing to get 'angry' about. Perhaps a bit peeved, but otherwise, it's meh. The wizards are cool and all, but I'm not that dedicated to getting them, and I've seen every mod multiple times and I've atleast had my name said by all of them once. Sans sbeam. [One was telling me to shut up or be banned, but hey, I daresay none of you have been threatened by Chris.]
I think you're overreacting a bit.
Take a break from EE for a bit, like cut down on your playing time. You shouldn't be so angry over a game.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#38 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

You know, I actually respect noobs because they're giving other people decent levels to play. Sure not everyone likes stairs and minigames but I know that a lot of people on EE do, and I respect that as well.
One of the points of Everybody Edits is to be able to create levels for the pleasure of others and even yourself, because I'm sure most people find the feeling of others playing your own maps delightful.
Of course I don't blame people for trolling stair levels and minigames, no doubt they're overused - but I still find joy in playing them every now and then //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#39 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Stubby wrote:

3.) Noobs.     9/10 of the levels on EE are noob levels.     I'm getting irritated about this...     I barely can't find any good place to play.     Also, trolls, THEY SUCK IF THEY TROLL GOOD LEVELS!!!

Just let people play the game. They're having fun, so where's the problem? Just ignore the lobby and kick anyone that's a nuisance.

About the trolls, I literally have not had a single problem with trolls in my entire year of playing this game.

Wait, I take that back, I had 1 problem with a troll, which was dealt with in a matter of seconds.

? +1 internet for posting 1 second after me ?

Last edited by Tako (Oct 7 2011 2:59:46 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#40 Before February 2015

AsurcH

We need to increase the minimum noobness of ee, when you see a noob, grab them and teach them how to use gravity. Free them from their hell, i guess as Einstein said "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

#41 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Stubby wrote:

Right after the background update, I was the first to open a level (and the first ever nonmod to use backgrounds, I might add) and I named the level ***UPDATE*** and the mods came in for a sec, saw it wasn't the right level, and left.   Thus, they were hoodwinked by my tomfoolery.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#42 Before February 2015

Cyral

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Stubby wrote:

Right after the background update, I was the first to open a level (and the first ever nonmod to use backgrounds, I might add) and I named the level ***UPDATE*** and the mods came in for a sec, saw it wasn't the right level, and left.   Thus, they were hoodwinked by my tomfoolery.

Lol, I remember that

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#43 Before February 2015

Oldschoolgamer

as it would be number 1 and 3 apply to me so i am slightly offended and will now sue you good sir[/sarcasm]

on a slightly more serious note:
1. both wizards cause luck happened (i seriously was **** off cause i had 542 energy with no wizards at the time)
2. mods are just ordinary people with awesome hats. (met all except peter) nothing more.
3. NUB LEVLZ MAK MEH RAGEEE !@#$ (they truely do, cause it makes EE's future seem bleak).
4. i generally dont make levels because they take too much time out of my real life schedule but they should really add a naming system for levels.
5. Chris and the others are only human, so give them time to realize that running a game takes more responsibility than what they are currently giving.
6. Hackers are fine in my book as long as they arent malicious hackers that try to harrass you over the internet by making threats and stealing your account (annoying hackers are fine but they get kicked the moment they **** me off //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

You thought I was dead?
So did I.

But I still exist.

#44 Before February 2015

Bobithan

1.) I really didn't get ANY magic coins for a long time until Shift came back. Also, Galactic Minigames and NuclearWar's minigame worlds are wonderful for getting magic.

2.) Good luck finding sbeam. You can usually find everybody else right after an update.

3.) Use the forums to play the good levels and certain bosses are fun too. Just don't play the "Boss to Code" things.

4.) I agree with you so much about this. But it does help with my small worlds.

5.) I don't really care about updates as much as I used to since I can just spend energy on worlds but soon RPG can put in graphics whenever he wants and that will not be soon.

6.) WPE crashers that crash good levels are rare and don't really matter. Popular levels always get re-populated after a crash.

Last edited by Bobithan (Oct 7 2011 7:05:28 pm)

aka towwl

#45 Before February 2015

wmaster

kaylee123 wrote:

Just because I have the Fire Wizard means I'm a "Big Noob"?! >.>

It isn't just having it that makes the noob, it's when you wear it ALL THE TIME, parading it around IN EVERY LEVEL. Like it makes you seem like a more experienced player than those who don't have it, even though getting it requires 0% skill and 100% luck.

Before the Christmas and New Years smileys were made available to the public, it was cool to parade those smileys around, because that meant you were here when those smileys were released, so you were like a more seasoned player than those around you. Now that anyone can get those smileys, it isn't as cool.

#46 Before February 2015

theredtigers

mods are back sow thim friday =p just keep looking

#47 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I found someone who is a noob and has over 1000 max energy: http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/n1cko227

Last edited by SquadFS (Oct 8 2011 8:56:18 pm)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#48 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

I really love how when people get wizards, they show it off. Even cyph1e shows off his fire wizard in EX Crew Shift. 1xp1

#49 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Yeah, I just may take a break from EE and train noobs.     Well bye for, a few days... WevBh.png

fgRzols.png

#50 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Stubby wrote:

1.) Magic coin rage.     I go around worlds seeing wizards EVERYWHERE, and sometimes, people getting it.     I've been playing for so long and I still don't have it.     Also, others getting high magics, and i've never had one in a very long time.

2.) Mods?     WHERE R U?     My goal is to meet every mod, and i've only met 2.     RPGMaster2000 and Cyclone.     Cyclone, about 5 times, and RPGMaster2000 over 20.     Yet the others, NEVER.     I see pics on the forums with mods i've never met and I get so mad.

3.) Noobs.     9/10 of the levels on EE are noob levels.     I'm getting irritated about this...     I barely can't find any good place to play.     Also, trolls, THEY SUCK IF THEY TROLL GOOD LEVELS!!!

1.) I never win the lottery! Other people win the lottery, but I don't! And I've been playing the lottery for such a long time! Makes me angry!

2.) Celebrities! WHERE ARE YOU? My goal is to meet every celebrity, but I haven't met any! What gives! They must hate me or something.

3.) People that aren't as good as me! I hate people that I think lesser of! Everyone should be as good as me!

I AM SO ANGRY I WANT TO RAGEQUIT LIFE.

HELP ME.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Oct 9 2011 10:37:43 am)

Stubby142389836563067

Board footer