Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: Inspirational Quotes

Chewy wrote:

Religion is like your genitals. Don't talk about them in public and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Hahaha, I saw that on stumbleupon. It made me laugh.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#27 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Another one from the top of my head that really isn't inspirational and I don't know who said it.
If one man can see the other than the other can see him.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#28 Before February 2015

AsurcH

?The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.?
-Nikola Tesla

"I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be. "
-The Beatles

"Having nothing nothing can he lose"
-William Shakespeare

Wooted by:

#29 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

"Our social welfare system is so much more than just charity. Because we do not say to the rich people: Please, give something to the poor. Instead we say: German people, help yourself! Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor! Everyone must have the belief that there's always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a comrade."

One of the best things I've ever heard a politican say, and also implement in the system. Unfortunately, the one whom said it did commit one of the biggest atrocities in the history of mankind. Guess who said it?

#30 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Hitler? I hope you dont like Hitler, i dont care if you like his speechs. I just remembered this.

Last edited by treejoe4 (Sep 3 2011 6:33:31 am)

#31 Before February 2015

I R. Forgot wrote:

The graveyards are full of indispensable men.

#32 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

treejoe4 wrote:

Hitler? I hope you dont like Hitler, i dont care if you like his speechs. I just remembered this.

Yes, Hitler.

No, I do not like Hitler. He was a great leader for Germany at that time, and his speeches is probably the best speeches of all time. But, as I said, he committed some of the worst atrocities ever.

This is, in my opinion, the best compilation of Hitlers speeches. Just remember to not believe in every word from him, just listen to the brilliant display of how powerful good rhetorics can be.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n134uPfn_VA[/youtube]

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Sep 3 2011 8:41:49 am)

#33 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

"Even the Mona Lisa has scribbles on the back." ~ 32OrtonEdge32dh
Basically, it means don't get discouraged if at first you fail.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#34 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Bump -

?I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But as much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability is to look death in the eye and be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.? - Carl Sagan

#35 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

"I am a sprinkler. BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP"
- Jesse Cox (Terraria - The Next World Generation - Part 22 - Jesse is bad at uploading episodes on time by TotalHalibut and OMFGcata)

Last edited by Tachyonic (Mar 5 2012 4:37:05 pm)

#36 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

One of those rare examples where a gravedig and a doublepost is acceptable.
"The trouble with forgiving people is that it makes writing terrible things about them so much more difficult."
~Emilie Autumn

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those that mind don?t matter and those that matter don?t mind. - Dr. Seuss

"If you?re walking down the right path and you?re willing to keep walking, eventually you?ll make progress." ~Barack Obama

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#37 Before February 2015

St Cool

I think i went alittle OTT with the quote's.

We stand in awe of that which cannot be seen, and we respect with every fiber that which cannot be explained.

Abandon your fear. Turn and face him. Don't give an inch. Now, advance! Never stop! If you retreat, you will age. Be afraid, and you'll die.

Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory.

We are taught never to shed tears. For to shed tears means that the body has been defeated by emotion. And, to us, that simple act of crying proves, without question, that the existence of emotion is nothing but a burden.

What's the difference between a King and his horse? I don't mean kiddy s*** like 'One's a person and one's an animal' or 'One has two legs and one has four'. If their form, ability, and power were exactly the same, why is it that one becomes the King and controls the battle, while the other becomes the horse and carries the King?! There's only one answer; INSTINCT!

All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves. They cannot live without blind obedience. And to scape the pressure of that trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn look for someone higher than themselves. And then those people in turn look for someone even stronger. That is how all Kings are born. That is how all Gods are born.

Your heart? You people say that word so lightly. As if it were something one can hold in the palm of one's hand. But my eye sees everything -- Nothing can escape it. What it doesn't see doesn't exist. That's how I've always lived. What is a heart? Could I see it if I tore open your chest? If I cracked open your skull, would I find it there?

If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and begin devouring humans, and from the same mouth you started devouring humans, you cried out to me 'I love you,' would I still be able to say 'I love you' the same way I do today?

Last edited by St Cool (Mar 15 2012 4:46:30 pm)

#38 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Bump. I found a couple quotes I really liked, and decided to share them:

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it."
- Mark Twain

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth"
- Oscar Wilde
Image: http://i.imgur.com/k1d1E.jpg.jpg.

#39 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Hi - Mihb / From EX trolled minis.

Made me legit cry.

#40 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

i do not live by quotes because I am freeeeeeeeee

#41 Before February 2015

Arceus64

"You don't have to win it; just don't lose it." - Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens linebacker

#42 Before February 2015

Drew12345

"That doesn't look very scary. More like a... six-foot turkey: ~some kid from Jurrasic Park

I love jurrasic park ^-^

#43 Before February 2015

Honeybuckles44

Inspirational / Favourite quotes. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

"Have you ever stopped to think, were old enough to go to war but we ain't old enough to drink"
-Tupac Shakur ;p

"To err is human to forgive is divine."
-Alexander Pope

"We can't change the World. Unless we change ourselves."
"Call me big Poppa." Lmao
-Notorious B.I.G.

#44 Before February 2015

theditor

''Yippie-Ki-Yay, Mother****'' - John McLane

''LOL'' - Honeybuckles44

''Taste my lightning, sucker!'' - The Devil

''Nein Nein Nein Nein Nein Nein Nein'' - Hitler

Last edited by theditor (Aug 19 2012 9:19:06 am)

#45 Before February 2015

Notsobad

"YOLO," a.k.a. "You only live once." Unknown origin, made popular by artist Drake - one of my favorite and least favorite inspirational quotes. It can be taken in a variety of ways for good and bad but is often over used in a bad way.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Wayne Gretzky - My favorite quote because it is true.

Last edited by Notsobad (Aug 19 2012 12:21:17 pm)

#46 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I've got a large list of inspirational quotes on the back of my door.

Here's my favorite of those:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

~ Marianne Williamson

Yeah, I know, it's a religious quote, but I don't feel like snipping out the part about God today.

-

The beauty of the world, which is so soon to perish, has two edges, one of laughter, one of anguish, cutting the heart asunder.

~ Virginia Woolf

-

Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.

~ Mark Twain

I sort of dislike the fact I have two Mark Twain quotes, but alas, I didn't catch it.

-

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

~ Douglas Adams
Source: http://www.brainyquote.com/

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Aug 19 2012 12:45:59 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#47 Before February 2015

treejoe4

'I hate you all'-Treejoe4, chapter 42, 3rd line down.

#48 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

"We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again. A new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical city on the hill, soon that city will be real and we will be crowned its kings. Or, better than kings... Gods!"
~Bob Page
Deus Ex

#49 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

God fights on the side with best artillery.
~Napoleon Boneparte
Inspirational quotes are cool. Make one up.
~minimania

Last edited by minimania (Aug 19 2012 5:15:04 pm)

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#50 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I have one that many of you may have heard, and it's in EE

"Pics or it didn't happen"

That's for when you want to go back in the mini you left at in a pro map

Tako1423666482294950

Board footer