Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

timothyji

My new signature

Everybody i got a new signature
The picture was made by zakleo. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

76561198184666913.png

#2 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Re: My new signature

Not the best, but it's nice.

#3 Before February 2015

timothyji

ok

76561198184666913.png

#4 Before February 2015

Bimps

Pretty cool. Nice job Zakleo!

#5 Before February 2015

timothyji

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:P:P:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

76561198184666913.png

#6 Before February 2015

Raiden

I really like it, it has cool effects. Nice one, Zakleo!

#7 Before February 2015

Watashii

I logged out so that I could see it, and I found the exact reason why I turned off signatures while reading this forum to begin with.
Why do people insist on putting huge images under every single post they make? The Picture take up more space than the content of the post itself, most of the time. The picture isn't even important. Most of the ones I've seen is just a name of the poster with some ~*FLASHY PHOTOSHOP EFFECTS*~ stupidly tacked onto it. If I wanted to know who you are, I'd take a look to the left, and read your username.

Is it because you want to be recognized on the forum? Memorizing pictures is often easier than memorizing names, from my experience. If that's the case, why don't posters just use their avatar? That's how most readers recognize posters, from my forum-dwelling experience.

An avatar is positioned far better than a signature. You are more of less forced to read a signature every single time that you scroll past one, since it's tucked in right under a post. If it's a huge image, like the one that the OP of this thread uses, it just wastes precious space that could be used up by something far more useful, like the text of the post.

Could someone care to explain this behavior?

#8 Before February 2015

Brushfire

Watashii wrote:

I think it may be self- advertising, but I'm not too sure since I don't do that.(Instead is a sample of my stuff and a link to it.)

On Topic: Your new avatar, Timothyji, is a decent concept with a good amount of effort and result. Zakleo did a great job.

#9 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Looks quite ugly in my opinion, too mush lightning

#10 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

lol spam and this doesnt deserve its own topic

#11 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Timothyji wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:P:P:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Have a warning for spam.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#12 Before February 2015

supadorf24

With the text below included, your sig is EXACTLY 300px. ...

#13 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Its Nice. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#14 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Well, The smiley bugs me and there's too much lightning, But everything else is fine. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

timothyji1423666812294620

Board footer