Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

krubby

ee members tf2 get-together

hey, i was wondering if everyone on the forum who plays team fortress 2 would like to all play together on a server sometime. i'm an admin on one server which has a ton of custom maps and all the stock maps. i could just kick everyone on the server and then get everyone from ee on. anyone up for it? we can figure out times once we know who will be there.

Players:
1. krubby (BLU Demoman)
2. gamingguy (RED engineer, RED soldier or pyro)
3. supadorf (Either RED Soldier, BLU Scout or RED Scout)
4. kingpooultra (BLU Soldier)
5. toby
6. tkgermska
7. jadelclemens (BLU Engineer)
8. kanibalfrost
9. jumperjolly (pyro preferred)
10. undead04 (BLU medic)
11. collectionshower
12. masternat (BLU spy or BLU pyro)
13. bobithan (heavy or scout)
14. fir3fli3 (pyro)
15. thuggishprune (RED sniper)
Back Ups:

Last edited by krubby (Sep 24 2012 6:10:00 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: ee members tf2 get-together

If there's a decent number of people, I'll play.

#3 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Sounds like fun, I'll play too.

#4 Before February 2015

krubby

alright. we can have up to 32 people.

#5 Before February 2015

Toby

I'm game.

Here's my profile if anyone here plays L4D1/2, TF2 or DOTA2 and isn't 13 years old then feel free to add me too.

#6 Before February 2015

tzgermska

toby and you can add me ^^???^^

#7 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Myself.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#8 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Just saw this topic after 6 hours of Badwater basin...
I'd like to check out your server as well and see how professional EE players are in TF2.

#9 Before February 2015

krubby

25% there! also, the game is free so you can download it now and join us if you want to, even if you've never played it before.

#10 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Highlander (9v9, 1 of each class) would be a blast if we can get 18 people.

Also, I call Solly/Scout.

#11 Before February 2015

krubby

oh god, that would be great. we have to make sure that we have a lot of people though (at least 28) or else the server would get filled up with outsiders. i can just ban all of them from the server for a day but that would be a pain in the **** because the server has a lot of regulars.

you don't have to, but i think it would be useful if you added me on steam so that i can message you. here's my profile. http://steamcommunity.com/id/krubby

#12 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I'm gonna have to call dibs on BLU Engineer if we're going one-person-per-class.

krubby wrote:

oh god, that would be great. we have to make sure that we have a lot of people though (at least 28) or else the server would get filled up with outsiders.

Change the player count to however many of us there are.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#13 Before February 2015

krubby

JadElClemens wrote:

I'm gonna have to call dibs on BLU Engineer if we're going one-person-per-class.

krubby wrote:

oh god, that would be great. we have to make sure that we have a lot of people though (at least 28) or else the server would get filled up with outsiders.

can't, the server doesn't belong to me. i'm just one of the admins on it.

#14 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I hope you're in good standing with the other admins/owner because this seems like a great way to lose admin status.

#15 Before February 2015

krubby

"Anyone wearing a ?cC? tag has some kind of admin powers and can do whatever they want. Admins use their own discression when making decesions."

basically how admin works on this server isn't to make sure people follow rules. instead it's just a way for all the old members to enact living hell on all the non-members. generally on that server, admins spontaneously slay everyone on a team, play sounds amplified to 9 times their normal amount and kick people who nominate a map they don't like. i won't be doing that though when everyone comes on, so don't worry about being subject to this.

Last edited by krubby (Jul 25 2012 6:05:03 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

krubby wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

krubby wrote:

can't, the server doesn't belong to me. i'm just one of the admins on it.

Damn. I know there's a way to host and play on a "private" server from within your own game, could someone with enough resources do that?
My computer definitely has the resources but my connection speed is total crap, I don't think I could support the 18 that I hope there'll end up being.

krubby wrote:

"Anyone wearing a ?cC? tag has some kind of admin powers and can do whatever they want. Admins use their own discression when making decesions."

basically how admin works on this server isn't to make sure people follow rules. instead it's just a way for all the old members to enact living hell on all the non-members. generally on that server, admins spontaneously slay everyone on a team, play sounds amplified to 9 times their normal amount and kick people who nominate a map they don't like. i won't be doing that though when everyone comes on, so don't worry about being subject to this.

Well crap son, you're playing on bad servers.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#17 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Worse than... dare I say it... Nighteam servers. *shudders*

#18 Before February 2015

krubby

bad? it's loads of fun!

#19 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I'm in for sure, who's hosting the server?
EDIT: I call BLU Soldier :3

Last edited by Kingpooultra (Jul 29 2012 12:48:03 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

krubby

i call BLU Demoman. also, if we have highlander, someone should just set up a short term server, and i'll lower the max number of singups to 24 (so we have backups in case some can't come who are on the main list). also, say which class you wanna be.

Last edited by krubby (Jul 27 2012 6:49:55 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

While we're waiting for signups, we can work out the specifics.

I vote one of each class for anything 18 and less. Classes and teams must be divided beforehand unless people don't care, in which case, they get to choose one that hasn't been chosen when the game starts.

How many rounds will we play? What map(s)? What gamemodes?

I cast my vote for Control Points on at least one map. I'd suggest granary, coldfront, and Freight. I vote against Gorge. Worst map I've ever played.
I also rather like King of the Hill. Egypt is good, as is Nucleus.

Two or three rounds and three to five maps sounds good to me. Hour and a half, perhaps.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#22 Before February 2015

krubby

How about we just play until we're bored? And there is no koth_egypt to my knowledge.

#23 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

I'm relatively new to Team Fortress, i have just over 110 hours of gameplay, most of which is spent in Payload or Payload race, sometimes Control Points.
These are the only 3 game modes that i'm playing so you can't expect me on the server if you are playing any other modes, i hope maps and modes will change every once in a while, otherwise it just gets boring.

#24 Before February 2015

krubby

KanibalFrost wrote:

I'm relatively new to Team Fortress, i have just over 110 hours of gameplay, most of which is spent in Payload or Payload race, sometimes Control Points.
These are the only 3 game modes that i'm playing so you can't expect me on the server if you are playing any other modes, i hope maps and modes will change every once in a while, otherwise it just gets boring.

we'll be changing maps. and do you really hate the other game modes so much that you'll refuse to play them, even if it's with all people you know?

#25 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

krubby wrote:

How about we just play until we're bored? And there is no koth_egypt to my knowledge.

I think it's koth_lakeside.

I would love to do some koth maps ;3

(Btw I'm not to great at tf2, just the average player.)

krubby1423667823293609

Board footer