Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-11 19:17:46

Onjit
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,462
Website

I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

^ Please give ideas of what I can do.

Any good games, books, movies, Tv shows, Youtube channels, etc?

Last edited by Onjit (Jul 26 2013 11:31:40 pm)


:.|:;

Offline

#2 2015-02-11 19:17:45

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 10,353
Website

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Games? Try Paper Mario or Pokemon games. They are very fun RPG games that have lots of optional end-game goals that you can spend weeks trying to finish.

TV shows? I would recommend Digimon, (the first three seasons) Kirby: Right Back at Ya! or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Trust me, it's better than what the title says, but I'm not going to guarantee you'll like it) if you're into those type of shows.

Youtube channels? Oh, I'll just check my subscribe list.

Minecraft
EthosLab
ChimneySwift11
iHasCupquake
JoeHillsTSD
TeamMojang

My Little Pony
DigibronyYT [Old Channel]
PaleoSteno
GoldenFox
AnY Pony
MayBpony
FluffyMixer

Miscellaneous
VSauce (Interesting facts and science)
chuggaconroy (Video game playthroughs)

Etc.? I would recommend drawing or making up stories. Drawing can seem hard, but it doesn't take that long to get good at it if you do it a lot.

Last edited by N1KF (Jul 27 2013 12:06:01 am)


everybody edits FOREVER eddd8d8a85fc6033a2a3012ae17a5b52

Offline

#3 2015-02-11 19:17:44

Arceus64
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

You should go to New York. When you arrive, visit the 9/11 Memorial. Unless you're a terrorist or something. That'd make me cry.

Or you could ride a kangaroo.

#4 2015-02-11 19:17:43

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,369

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Google will help you more than the forums will.


TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

#5 2015-02-11 19:17:42

Krazyman50
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Make a pointless topic on a flash game fan forum.

#6 2015-02-11 19:17:41

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,369

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Make the forums stop being down.


TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

#7 2015-02-11 19:17:40

Krock
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Write a book or play the impossible game until you win.

#8 2015-02-11 19:17:39

skullz17
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,675

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Watch some anime.

Steins;Gate is short, so good to watch over the summer. Plus it's really good imo.


m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Offline

#9 2015-02-11 19:17:38

RDash
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

5 Second Films
Enough said. (Just watch out; even though each video they make is only 5 seconds long, you'll be at it for hours!)

#10 2015-02-11 19:17:37

32OrtonEdge32dh
Member
From: DMV
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,161
Website

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Buy this and then get back to me.


32ortonedge32dh.gif

Offline

#11 2015-02-11 19:17:36

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,445

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Read a book. Like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Listen to Welcome to Night Vale. It would only take like nine hours. Nine hours of pure focus on audio.

Watch Hannibal? Or Sherlock?

Maybe the entire Evil Dead franchise?


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Offline

#12 2015-02-11 19:17:35

Tachyonic
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xniQz5mMdKI[/youtube]
On Repeat

That should keep you entertained for a while.

#13 2015-02-11 19:17:34

Onjit
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,462
Website

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

Games? Try Paper Mario or Pokemon games. They are very fun RPG games that have lots of optional end-game goals that you can spend weeks trying to finish.

I've never played Pokemon, I've heard it's really good so I'll try it out.

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

TV shows? I would recommend Digimon, (the first three seasons) Kirby: Right Back at Ya! or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Trust me, it's better than what the title says, but I'm not going to guarantee you'll like it) if you're into those type of shows.

I watched an episode of MLP to see what the fuss was about, and I felt like I lost every ounce of intelligence in my body.

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

Youtube channels? Oh, I'll just check my subscribe list.
Minecraft
<snip>

Majority of my subscribe list is Minecraft related; I really like Etho's channel, I might check out the others.

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

My Little Pony
<snip>

See above.

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

Miscellaneous
VSauce (Interesting facts and science)
chuggaconroy (Video game playthroughs)

I'm subbed to vsauce, it's great, I'll check out chuggaconroy

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

Etc.? I would recommend drawing or making up stories. Drawing can seem hard, but it doesn't take that long to get good at it if you do it a lot.

I do draw quite a bit, I might upload some of my stuff later.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arceus64 wrote:

You should go to New York. When you arrive, visit the 9/11 Memorial. Unless you're a terrorist or something. That'd make me cry.

Well, I'm not going to the 9/11 Memorial. I'm not a terrorist, I just don't have thousands of dollars lying around to spend. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Arceus64 wrote:

Or you could ride a kangaroo.

Pssssh I do that every day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BuzzerBee wrote:

Google will help you more than the forums will.

Google doesn't have an opinion. You guys do.

-------------------------------------------------------------

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Make a pointless topic on a flash game fan forum.

Now that I have your permission, I will do that right away!

-------------------------------------------------------------

BuzzerBee wrote:

Make the forums stop being down.

?_?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Krock wrote:

Write a book or play the impossible game until you win.

Easier said than done and I've already done that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

skullz16 wrote:

Watch some anime.

Steins;Gate is short, so good to watch over the summer. Plus it's really good imo.

Anime is pretty good, my favourite series was Full Metal Alchemist, I might rewatch that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

RDash wrote:

5 Second Films
Enough said. (Just watch out; even though each video they make is only 5 seconds long, you'll be at it for hours!)

So. Many. Puns. !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Buy this and then get back to me.

Ech, never really been a fan of first person shooters.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Zoey2070 wrote:

Read a book. Like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Listen to Welcome to Night Vale. It would only take like nine hours. Nine hours of pure focus on audio.

Watch Hannibal? Or Sherlock?

Maybe the entire Evil Dead franchise?

I've read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It was fantastic. I've seen Sherlock, I really enjoyed it.
I'll probably check out the rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------

GadgetGeek wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xniQz5mMdKI[/youtube]
On Repeat

That should keep you entertained for a while.

Very strange video indeed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I should be slightly less bored now! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I hope this thread is useful for other people as well.


:.|:;

Offline

#14 2015-02-11 19:17:33

32OrtonEdge32dh
Member
From: DMV
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,161
Website

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Fiendish Llama wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Buy this and then get back to me.

Ech, never really been a fan of first person shooters.

Oh no, it's so much more than that.


32ortonedge32dh.gif

Offline

#15 2015-02-11 19:17:32

RhazzleFrazzle
Member
Joined: 2015-11-10
Posts: 4,260

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Fiendish Llama wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Buy this and then get back to me.

Ech, never really been a fan of first person shooters.

Oh no, it's so much more than that.

hes better off getting tf2. its free and its fun. just because you couldnt make it past the tutorial dosent make it a bad game orton //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

Offline

#16 2015-02-11 19:17:31

skullz17
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,675

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Both CSS and Garry's Mod are good. If you don't like FPS's then Garry's Mod is still fun to play around with.

Fiendish Llama wrote:
skullz16 wrote:

Watch some anime.

Steins;Gate is short, so good to watch over the summer. Plus it's really good imo.

Anime is pretty good, my favourite series was Full Metal Alchemist, I might rewatch that.

If you watched the original Full Metal Alchemist you could watch Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.


m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Offline

#17 2015-02-11 19:17:30

Krock
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

#18 2015-02-11 19:17:29

killingpepper123
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

You could do innappropriate stuff

#19 2015-02-11 19:17:28

32OrtonEdge32dh
Member
From: DMV
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,161
Website

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Brawler700 wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Fiendish Llama wrote:

Ech, never really been a fan of first person shooters.

Oh no, it's so much more than that.

hes better off getting tf2. its free and its fun. just because you couldnt make it past the tutorial dosent make it a bad game orton //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

I MADE IT PAST IT WAS JUST BAD


32ortonedge32dh.gif

Offline

#20 2015-02-11 19:17:27

Notsobad
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 474

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

If you want to see a movie I'd recommend going to megashare.info.   Lots of movies there.

Btw not meant as an advertisement...

Offline

#21 2015-02-11 19:17:26

skullz17
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 6,675

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Notsobad wrote:

If you want to see a movie I'd recommend going to megashare.info.   Lots of movies there.

Btw not meant as an advertisement...

You could always get better quality by downloading illegally. But it's against the rules for me to link any websites.


m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Offline

#22 2015-02-11 19:17:25

Arceus64
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

If you want great donuts, I'd recommend going to Donut King.
201px-Donut-king-brand.png
Donut King has the best donuts in Australia since 1981! We also have coffee and teas, soft drinks, milkshakes, soft serve ice creams, frozen carbonated beverages, and hot dogs! Go to your local Donut King today!

Btw not meant as an advertisement...

#23 2015-02-11 19:17:24

Anch
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 5,447

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Arceus64 wrote:

Or you could ride a kangaroo.

Offline

#24 2015-02-11 19:17:23

AzurePudding
Guest

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

Krock wrote:

Pfft.

Got 7:53:52 , though was distracted for about a minute near the end.

#25 2015-02-11 19:17:22

Anch
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 5,447

Re: I'm bored. Any Suggestions?

If your bored eat a llama with spicy sauce.

Offline

Onjit1631622676791497

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1634631738.3728 - Generated in 0.050 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.77 MiB (Peak: 2.03 MiB) ]