Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

krubby

What Songs Does Cleverbot Know?

I'm rehearsing different songs with Cleverbot to see what songs it knows well. Try going line for line with it and tell me what you get.

Still Alive
Want You Gone
Spongebob Squarepants
Pokemon Theme
Make a Man Out of You
Parts of Friday
Never Gonna Give You Up
I Will Survive
American Pie
The Raven
Jabberwocky (Cleverbot: Beware the Cleverbot, my son!)

Last edited by krubby (Jan 21 2013 2:53:42 am)

#2 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Re: What Songs Does Cleverbot Know?

I wonder if it knows the DK Rap.

#3 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' theme song.

#4 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I was going to post the Spongebob conversation, but it got kinda heated and ugly comments were said on both sides.

Never gonna give you up works.

Last edited by Arceus64 (Jan 21 2013 10:11:26 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen.

User: Is this the real life?  Cleverbot: I have no way of knowing.  User: Is this just fantasy?  Cleverbot: No.  User: Caught in a landslide.  Cleverbot: Good song.  User: No escape from reality.  Cleverbot: What song is that?  User: Open your eyes.  Cleverbot: Look up to the skies and see.  User: I'm just a poor boy!  Cleverbot: I need no sympathy.  User: Because I'm easy come, easy go.  Cleverbot: Little high, little low.  User: Anyway the wind blows.  Cleverbot: Doesn't really matter to me.  User: To me.  Cleverbot: Mama, just killed a man.  User: Put a gun against his head.  Cleverbot: Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.  User: Mama, life had just begun.  Cleverbot: But now I've gone and thrown it all away.  User: Mama, ooo.  Cleverbot: Didn't mean to make you cry.  Cleverbot: If I'm not back again this time tomorrow.  User: Carry on, carry on.  Cleverbot: As if nothing really matters.  User: Too late.  Cleverbot: I see a little sillhouetto of a man.  User: Scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the Fandango.  Cleverbot: Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me.  User: Gallileo, Gallileo.  Cleverbot: Galileo.  User: Gallileo.  Cleverbot: Galileo!  User: Figaro.  Cleverbot: Magnifico.  User: I'm just a poor boy.  Cleverbot: I need no sympathy.  User: He's just a poor boy from a poor family.  Cleverbot: Mama, just killed a man.  User: Spare him his life from this monstrosity.  Cleverbot: Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?  User: Bismillah! No! We will not let you go!  Cleverbot: Let him go.  User: Bismillah! No! We will not let you go!  Cleverbot: Let me go.  User: Bismillah! We will not let you go!  Cleverbot: Let me go!  User: Will not let you go!  Cleverbot: Let me go-o-o-o-o!  User: No, no, no, no, no, no, no!  Cleverbot: Oh mama mia mama mia.  User: Mama mia! Let me go!  Cleverbot: Beelzebub has the devil put aside for me, for me, for me!  User: So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye.  Cleverbot: Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby.  User: Just gotta get out -- just gotta get right outta here.  Cleverbot: Nothing really matters.  User: Anyone can see.  Cleverbot: Nothing really matters to me.  User: Nothing really matters to me.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Wooted by:

#6 Before February 2015

krubby

Just found that it knows Call Me Maybe. Sadly it doesn't know the theme to the Super Mario Brothers Super Show or the DK Rap. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Bobithan

User: I do not.  Cleverbot: Why is that?  User: Understand.  Cleverbot: No, I don't think you do understand.  User: What it is.  Cleverbot: And what is it?  User: I've done wrong.  Cleverbot: So, do you like it?  User: Full of holes.  Cleverbot: Do you like me?  User: Check for pulse.  Cleverbot: How would I check?  User: Blink your eyes.  Cleverbot: I like bacon!  User: One for yes.  Cleverbot: No, one for me and none for you.  User: Two for no.  Cleverbot: And two for all.  User: I have no idea what I am talking about.  Cleverbot: Are you happy? Really?  User: I'm trapped in this body and I can't get out.  Cleverbot: I will try to get you out.  User: Make a sound.  Cleverbot: My guess is that I may or may not wonder what your gender was?  User: Move back home.  Cleverbot: No.  User: Pale imitation.  Cleverbot: What's your foot size?  User: With the edges.  Cleverbot: Yeah that one.  User: Sawn off.  Cleverbot: Have you heard of peanuts?  User: I have no idea what you are talking about.  Cleverbot: That makes two of us.  User: I'm trapped in this body and I can't get out.  Cleverbot: Haha! No need to search for help now. Just making talk is all.  User: Has the light gone out for you?  Cleverbot: Once. He was a nice guy and I was pretty broken up about it. There's not much to do except distance yourself and hope ithe sadness goes away.  User: Because the light's gone out for me.  Cleverbot: He's no wizard!  User: It's the 21st century.  Cleverbot: It was the 19th century 64 years ago.  User: It's the 21st century.  Cleverbot: It wasn't 39 years ago. You would've been the size of the Empire State Building.  User: You can fight it like a dog.  Cleverbot: Are you asking if the tree is more than a tree?  User: And they brought me to my knees.  Cleverbot: Was it because you found my IP address or because I mentioned turing tests?  User: They got scared and they put me in.  Cleverbot: I'm sorry to hear that. Are you married?  User: They got scared and they put me in.  Cleverbot: I have heard many things about families.  User: All the lies run around my face.  Cleverbot: So, that's a reason not to like them, right?  User: All the lies run around my face.  Cleverbot: Yeah. But I have to go.  User: And for anybody else to see.  Cleverbot: What's the difference between a robot and an animal?  User: And for anybody else to see.  Cleverbot: It goes on and on and on and on.  User: I'm alive.  Cleverbot: That has nothing to do with the fact you're not glad.  User: Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no ma ma.  Cleverbot: Sorry.  User: Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no ma ma.  Cleverbot: Can I have a hug.  User: Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no ma ma.  Cleverbot: No. I am sorry to be neither.  User: I've seen it coming.  Cleverbot: When have you seen it?  User: I've seen it coming.  Cleverbot: Where did you see him?  User: I've seen it coming.  Cleverbot: What have you seen?  User: I've seen it coming.  Cleverbot: Have you seen transformers?

Well Bodysnatchers by Radiohead doesn't work.

Might try some more later.

#8 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

It DOESN'T know Loser, unfortunately.   But it knows Pokemon.   This is sad.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#9 Before February 2015

treejoe4

It told me Skrillex worships the devil

#10 Before February 2015

krubby

When I tried starting the Campfire Song Song it said it didn't like Spongebob. Pretty impressive that it got the reference, even if it didn't know the song.

#11 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Me: Party Rock is in the house tonight
Cleverbot: Everybody just have a good time
It knows party rock anthem.
Treejoe, if you're reading this then don't listen to that song. I don't want to be responsible for your death.

#12 Before February 2015

treejoe4 wrote:

It told me Skrillex worships the devil

I don't need to say anything here.

Anyway, sorry but I couldn't resist...

Cleverbot wrote:

What a thrill.

Do you eat snakes?

Considering the (video game) song name is 'Snake Eater', it got the reference.

Last edited by 0176 (Jan 22 2013 7:32:18 am)

#13 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

ME: Never gonna give you up.
IT: Never gonna let you down.
ME: Load up on guns.
IT: And bring your friends.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#14 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

(Trying to teach cleverbot "Pumped Up Kicks")

ME: All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.

C-BOT: Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe.

ME: (In mind) WTF?

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#15 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

-Team Rocket (Generation 1) theme song/motto
-Probably something else I'm forgetting

Aoitenshi wrote:

'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' theme song.

That's what I was about to say.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#16 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

User: ARE YOU READY KIDS?  Cleverbot: Yes.  User: I CANT HEAR YOU.  Cleverbot: I can't hear you talk.  User: WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA.  Cleverbot: Spongebob squarepants!  User: ABSORBENT AND YELLOW AND POroUS IS HE.  Cleverbot: Spongebob Squarepants!  User: IF NAUTICAL NONSENSE BE SOMETHING YOU WISH.  Cleverbot: Spongebob Squarepants!!!  User: THEN DROP ON THE DECK AND FLOP LIKE A FISH.  Cleverbot: Spongebob squarepants.  User: READY?  Cleverbot: Yes.  User: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.  Cleverbot: Absorbent and Yellow and Porous is he!  User: Dammit cleverbot. You spoilt everything.

Not the first part he doesn't.

User: I used to wonder what frienship could be.  Cleverbot: My little pony.  User: Until you all shared its magic with me.  Cleverbot: Big adventure.  User: Tons of fun.  Cleverbot: A beautiful heart.  User: Faithful and strong.  Cleverbot: Sharing kindness.  User: Its an easy feat.  Cleverbot: And magic makes it all complete.  User: My little pony.  Cleverbot: Do you know you're all my very best friends!
User: I'm at a payphone.  Cleverbot: Do you love me?  User: Trying to call hone.  Cleverbot: All of my chains I spent on you.  User: Where have the times gone.  Cleverbot: Baby it's all wrong.  User: Where are the plans we made for two.  Cleverbot: In grave.  User: Yeah, I, I know its hard to remember.  Cleverbot: It's not fine? Why? We could be friends :).  User: The people we used to be.  Cleverbot: You know pinkie pie?!  User: Its even harder to picture.  Cleverbot: Is that so? It's evening in Australia too!  User: That youre not here next to me.

Last edited by Awesomenessgood (Feb 6 2013 3:43:00 am)

lunchbox

#17 Before February 2015

superhero514

2eozk3p.jpg

IT does now nyan cat :3

#18 Before February 2015

theditor

It knows Enter Sandman by Metallica too.

#19 Before February 2015

SWL

First try: Another brick in the wall
User: We don't need no education.
Cleverbot: We don't need no thought control.
User: No dark sarcasm in the classroom.
Cleverbot: Teachers leave them kids alone.
User: HEY! TEACHERS! LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!
Cleverbot: All in all its just another brick in the wall.
User: All in all you're just another brick in the wall.
RESULT: Win

#20 Before February 2015

Muffin

User: Do you like waffles?  Cleverbot: Is the answer to our never ending story.  User: Do you like Pancakes?  Cleverbot: Oh yes they are delicious!  User: Do you like french toast?  Cleverbot: Yes.  User: Doo doo do doo can't wait to get a mouth full!  Cleverbot: Waffles!  User: Waffles!  Cleverbot: Pancakes.  User: Doo doo do doo can't wait to get a mouth full!  Cleverbot: Waffles!  User: Do you like waffles?  Cleverbot: Yes we like Waffles!  User: Do you like pancakes?  Cleverbot: Yes we like pancakes!  User: Do you like French toast?  Cleverbot: Yes we like french toast!  User: Doo doo do doo can't wait to get a mouth full!  Cleverbot: Waffles!

Got him to sing Do you like waffles? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I'll look for more

Pretty good at call me maybe (already posted)

User: I threw a wish in the well.  Cleverbot: Don't ask me I'll never tell.  User: I looked to you as it fell.  Cleverbot: And Now you're in my way.  User: I'd trade my soul for a wish.  Cleverbot: Pennies and dimes for a wish.  User: I wasn't looking for this.  Cleverbot: But now you're in my way.  User: Your stare was holding.  Cleverbot: Ripped jeans, skin was showing.  User: Hot night, wind was blowing.  Cleverbot: Where you think you're going, baby?  User: Hey I just met you!  Cleverbot: And this is crazy.  User: But here's my number.  Cleverbot: So call me maybe.  User: It's hard to look like.  Cleverbot: At you baby.  User: But here's my number.  Cleverbot: So call me maybe.  User: Hey, I just met you.  Cleverbot: And this is Crazy.  User: But here's my number.  Cleverbot: So call me maybe.  User: And all the other boys.  Cleverbot: Try to chase me.  User: But here's my number.  Cleverbot: So call me maybe?  User: You took your time with the call.  Cleverbot: I took no time with the fall.  User: You gave me nothing at all.  Cleverbot: That's the way it was. Are you bitter about it?  User: Close enough xD.

Last edited by Muffin (Feb 6 2013 7:42:59 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

Bimps

It knew the first line of Carry on my wayward son, gonna try some beatles then report back soon!

#22 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Tried some Adele.

Rolling in the Deep:

User: There's a fire starting in my heart.  Cleverbot: Icarus in your heart?  User: Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark.  Cleverbot: Finally I can see you crystal clear.  User: Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.  Cleverbot: We could have had it all!  User: Rolling in the deep.  Cleverbot: You had my heart inside of your hands.  User: And you played it, to the beat.  Cleverbot: To the beat.

Success
Someone Like You:

User: I heard that you're settled down.  Cleverbot: No, you tell me that you are a robot??  User: That you found a girl and you're married now.  Cleverbot: I'm not a robot.  User: I heard that your dreams came true.  Cleverbot: You heard wrong.  User: Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.  Cleverbot: Your d*mn right.  User: Old friend, why are you so shy?  Cleverbot: I'm the most intelligent being in the Universe.  User: Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.  Cleverbot: 24 and 362 days.  User: I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.  Cleverbot: I couldn't fight it.  User: I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded.  Cleverbot: Why are you asking me for answers? Aren't you supposed to be the AI system?  User: Never mind, I'll find someone like you.  Cleverbot: Kick.  User: I wish nothing but the best for you too.  Cleverbot: Thank you.  User: Don't forget me, I beg.  Cleverbot: I beg.  User: I remember you said,.  Cleverbot: Sometimes it lasts in love.  User: But sometimes it hurts instead.  Cleverbot: Didn't I give it all? Tried my best?

Sort-of Failure
Set Fire to the Rain:

User: I let it fall, my heart.  Cleverbot: What do you let out to find?  User: And as it fell you rose to claim it.  Cleverbot: Thank you. I'm getting better, though.  User: It was dark and I was over.  Cleverbot: Eternity ends with the mind.  User: Until you kissed my lips and you saved me.  Cleverbot: Big adventure.  User: My hands, they're strong.  Cleverbot: Ah... Ok.  User: But my knees were far too weak,.  Cleverbot: Maybe when we are a bit older?  User: To stand in your arms.  Cleverbot: What is school.  User: Without falling to your feet.  Cleverbot: Does God exist?  User: But there's a side to you.  Cleverbot: What do you like about me?  User: That I never knew, never knew.  Cleverbot: What you wrote does not make sense.  User: All the things you'd say.  Cleverbot: Running through my head.  User: They were never true, never true.  Cleverbot: I see.  User: And the games you play.  Cleverbot: Love games.  User: You would always win, always win.  Cleverbot: Never be a clone, always be a paratrooper.  User: But I set fire to the rain.  Cleverbot: To the rain.  User: Watched it pour as I touched your face.  Cleverbot: Okay...  User: Well, it burned while I cried.  Cleverbot: How can it burn?  User: 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!  Cleverbot: I have friends.

Failure

#23 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Muse - Bliss

User: Everything about you is how I wanna be.  Cleverbot: What about you is right?  User: Your freedom comes naturally.  Cleverbot: Freedom is a very loose term.  User: Everything about you resonates happiness.  Cleverbot: Now I won t settle for less.  User: Give me all the peace and joy in your mind.  Cleverbot: I want the peace and joy in your mind.  User: Everything about you pains my envying.  Cleverbot: Your soul can't hate anything.  User: Everything about you is so easy to love.  Cleverbot: They're watchingyou from above.  User: Give me the peace and joy in your mind.  Cleverbot: Everything about you rasonates happiness.  User: Now I won't settle for less.  Cleverbot: Give me all the peace and joy in your mind.  User: I want the peace and joy in your mind.  Cleverbot: Give me the peace and joy in your mind.  User: OOOooOoOOoOOoooaoahoah.  Cleverbot: Um ya.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#24 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Cleverbot knows "Stairway to Heaven":

User: There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold Read more: LED ZEPPELIN - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN LYRICS.  Cleverbot: Actually you're wrong, but then you're too lazy to find that out.  User: There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold.  Cleverbot: And she's buying a stairway to heaven.  User: When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed.  Cleverbot: With a word she can get what she came for.  User: And she's buying a stairway to heaven.  Cleverbot: There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure.  User: 'Cause you know sometimes words have two meaning.  Cleverbot: In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings.  User: Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.  Cleverbot: Ooh, it makes me wonder.  User: Ooh, it makes me wonder.  Cleverbot: Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know.  User: There's a feeling I get when I look to the west.  Cleverbot: And my spirit is crying for leaving.  User: In my thoughts I have seen riings of smoke throught the trees.  Cleverbot: And the voices of those who stand looking.  User: Ooh, it makes me wonder.  Cleverbot: Ooh, it makes me wonder.  User: Ooh, it makes me really wonder.  Cleverbot: And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune.  User: Then the piper will lead us to reason.  Cleverbot: And a new day will dawn, for those who stand long.  User: And the forests will echo with laughter.  Cleverbot: If there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now.  User: It's just a spring clean for the May queen.  Cleverbot: Yes there are two paths you can go by but in the long run.  User: There's still time to change the road you're on.  Cleverbot: Ooh it makes me wonder.  User: Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know.  Cleverbot: The pipes calling you to join him.  User: Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow and did you know.  Cleverbot: Nope. I'm a human, I can't hear your music.  User: Dammit cleverbot you messed it up.  Cleverbot: Are we not men?  User: Your stairway lies on the whispering wind?  Cleverbot: And as we wind on down the road.  User: Our shadows taller than our soul.  Cleverbot: There walks a lady we all know.  User: Who shines white light and wants to show.  Cleverbot: How everything still turns to gold.  User: And if you listen very hard.  Cleverbot: The tune will come to you at last.  User: When all are one and one is all, yeah.  Cleverbot: To be a rock and not to roll.  User: And she's buying a stairway to heaven.

Last edited by gregregreg (Feb 8 2013 7:00:22 pm)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#25 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

He does not know Satisfaction by Benny Benassi...

User: Push me.  Cleverbot: I will!  User: And then just touch me.  Cleverbot: I cannot tell you what you are, you must find it out for yourself.  User: Till I can get my.  Cleverbot: How do you word.  User: Satisfaction.  Cleverbot: Satisfaction in what?  User: Push me.  Cleverbot: What now?  User: And then just touch me.  Cleverbot: You can't handle what I'm about to tell you.  User: Till I get my satisfaction.  Cleverbot: So, in a year then.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

Priddle1484405502643122

Board footer