Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bash

Saved Room Issues

Last night everything was working great, I could save my room and revisit it later by clicking the "Goto My World" button and have editing permissions.

Today though, I clicked the button and the game was acting as though my world didn't exist.   I would be returned to the world lists.   Eventually, after refreshing the page, I was able to access my world and had editing permissions already.   I went on to build more of the world, until it crashed and I hadn't saved much.

Doing as I always do, I went to the lobby and selected my world again.   It brought my to it this time, except I didn't have editing permissions and none of my previously set codes worked.   I was locked out of my own world....

Last edited by bass5098 (Aug 21 2010 12:49:34 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: Saved Room Issues

Are you accessing the game through the beta site? That's where you are supposed to edit and everything from.

#3 Before February 2015

Bash

Yes, i'm accessing the game from the beta site.   Ive tried logging in and out, still doesn't work.

#4 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

bass5098 wrote:

Last night everything was working great, I could save my room and revisit it later by clicking the "Goto My World" button and have editing permissions.

Today though, I clicked the button and the game was acting as though my world didn't exist.   I would be returned to the world lists.   Eventually, after refreshing the page, I was able to access my world and had editing permissions already.   I went on to build more of the world, until it crashed and I hadn't saved much.

Doing as I always do, I went to the lobby and selected my world again.   It brought my to it this time, except I didn't have editing permissions and none of my previously set codes worked.   I was locked out of my own world....

Can I get you to send me an email at chris at everybodyedits.com with your email or facebook id so I can debug what might be going wrong?

#5 Before February 2015

Bash

I just sent the email.

After having everyone leave the level, I was able to access it with the ability to edit.   But I had to be the only person in there.

Bash 1423688379273053

Board footer