Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Schultz

Can't get into "my world"

I just bought Beta version of EE today. But when i try to "goto my world" its just stuck at the loading page. I can get into every other world.

I can't believe i paid for this...

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Can't get into "my world"

... did you make a level yet??? i think you gotta make world and then click save //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

Ignore the above poster, he is wrong.

Go to beta.everybodyedits.com, and try there.
I had the same problem today trying to access my already made saved level, and it worked.

#4 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

I am experiencing this problem as well. I have tried both the pro and beta versions of the game on multiple browsers and nothing has kept it from freezing on the loading screen. This has been going on all day and most of yesterday. It did stop glitching up late last night however but has, of this morning, not relented.

#5 Before February 2015

SofusTheGreat

It happens for me to. I've tried in Opera, Internet Explorer Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and on both everybodyedits.com and beta.everybodyedits.com. The biggest problem is that it resets the saved room from last save :'(

#6 Before February 2015

ckjr

I cant access my newest level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Like what they experienced, it just doesn't load no matter what, whether im a guest or logged in.

EDIT: I'm currently using the public version of EE.

Last edited by ckjr (Dec 8 2010 2:51:33 am)

Schultz 1423688773272659

Board footer