Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Megaboy

Beta/Pro Features Not Working

Alright, so I decided to go to some beta rooms. I kept getting put back on the selection, and I got annoyed. I decided then to go on the public EE, and when I did that, I could go on levels, but couldn't chat, change smiley or use Beta Bricks. I also noticed other Betas chatting, so I knew It might of been just me.

#2 Before February 2015

2wenty4our

Re: Beta/Pro Features Not Working

It's not just you. I can't enter beta rooms either. Have you tried entering your own levels? I can't do that as of today.

UPDATE: What I have found, however, is that I can get to my own maps using the level link, like the one in my sig below. The "Go to my world" button must be broken.

Last edited by 2wenty4our (Dec 7 2010 2:26:05 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Wady

Another who have the same problem like us, i hope this bug will be fixed...

#4 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

I can't join any levels either now. It just freezes at the loading screen.

#5 Before February 2015

Megaboy

It's been fixed now for me.
You guys should check yourself.

#6 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

No for me it has gotten worse I can't even access the Lobby anymore.

#7 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Same here...   Once I login, it just stays on the snowing login screen without even going to the lobby.   In fact, I'm not even able to load levels on the non-beta, or on the exe.

#8 Before February 2015

emanresu

I can get to the lobby, but I can't join any worlds. It just hangs forever at the "trying to join game, please wait!" screen.   Apparently it isn't an issue for most people though; there's a bunch of rooms with dozens of people in them, which just makes the issue even more frustrating.   Give me my damn money back if you're going to change your game so it for some reason doesn't work on my computer when it works for most other people.

#9 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Im having Nightmares about this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
and the same problem happens to me

#10 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

ok guys i was playing ... kinda ... but i couldint get into any level.

so just download beta and then you can play //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile but only beta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

sorry non-betas

Megaboy 1423688792272640

Board footer