Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Conary

Smiley Gem prices are higher for me?

People are saying that the prices for the new smileys are smaller then they show up for me,

For example, they say ninja is 40, but for me it's 60 gems. Why is this? I live in the US if that has anything to do with it.

Here's a picture: 2uhn382.png

#2 Before February 2015

MegaLoler

Re: Smiley Gem prices are higher for me?

Those are the same prices I have.

#3 Before February 2015

Conary

Forgot to mention, multiple people   in different rooms I have asked all say that they have spent 5$ for 50 gems, and bought ninja and worker with it, which would be impossible with just 5 dollars at these gem prices.

#4 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

May I give you a tip? I would spend everything into the Christmas smiley since you have to buy it before the 25th or you won't be able to ever get it again. Also then you already have one smiley.

And I guess they bought the worker and christmas smiley instead of the ninja or they paid more. It could be possible that they lied to you.
For me the prices are the same and I guess for everyone else too.

#5 Before February 2015

Conary

Yea, That's what I started doing (going for the Christmas smiley).

I was giving energy tot he ninja because I did not see the get gems for free offers thing. Oh well thanks for helping anyway, unless anyone else has an answer?

#6 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

Methinks the prices were increased.   (Can't confirm this since I already bought them)

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

my ninja cost 80 gems!!!

Conary 1423688848272584

Board footer