Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MIHB

Blue key does not trigger when other keys triggered

Like the topic says: if you hit a blue key when either the red or green has already been hit, the blue key does not work.   The red and green keys are fine, they both work when you hit a different key.   However, if the red or green key is turned, the blue key cannot be turned until the other keys go back to normal.

Note that the blue key appears to work fine when you yourself trigger it.   However, the issue is when other people trigger it.   If you trigger the blue key while the red key is turned, blue blocks turn for you, but they don't turn for other players.

Last edited by MIHB (Dec 23 2010 1:41:41 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Randomdude

Re: Blue key does not trigger when other keys triggered

Same here, but for me, nothing or something is being pressed, then ANY COLOURED KEY sometimes does/do not operate properly when others pressed the key (that helped me to pass a boss easier). Same thing when you press a key, on the minimap, people seem to be able to jump on the lock stairs(or rather UNlock stairs). (to tell the truth, I don't really like stairs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral)

#3 Before February 2015

BorkD

i dont know, i know about it, but its just so strange...

#4 Before February 2015

SeymourG

I saw a hacker do that. I knew he was a hacker because his name just kept changing randomly from stuff like: p=:"][\_'.;/p=[?;.,';/

To stuff like: lllllllllllllllllllllllcjoehcsdiofhwefsdaallllllllllllllllllll

It was weird.

MIHB 1423688920272512

Board footer