Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Report post bug

On the forums (not ingame, ololol) when I go to report this guy for abuse (spamming inappropriate content) it says 'bad link. The link you selected is outdated' or something along those lines. This happens when I click submit. Err, this needs to be fixed.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: Report post bug

Possibly because it was already deleted. PM it to me if you need something taken care of that isn't reportable properly.

#3 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

That has NOTHING to do with this topic and I already responded...

#4 Before February 2015

Doom moose

when that happend(the guy posting horribile stuff) My mind just dealeated any image of it and i scrolled REALLLY fast through it. XD and I am 14

#5 Before February 2015

Spike

Or you can just send an emial to Chris benjaminsen

Email:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="97d4ffe5fee4d7f2e1f2e5eef5f8f3eef2f3fee3e4b9f4f8fa">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

or:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="80d4e8e1eeebf9eff5c0e5f6e5f2f9e2efe4f9e5e4e9f4f3aee3efed">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

JadElClemens1423689125272307

Board footer