Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

loldudev5

[SUPERBUG]When admin change code in saved world's..

Hi Chris //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i found thet bug and i posted it first so PLEASE,can you make my name in gold color?,you know,the name under my smiley.. can it will be in gold color? evan blue or green will be good.PLZZZ D: if your doing this - you are king!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile hope you will.
THE BUG:
Ok,there is bug when you have the code in saved world,and the admin of the server changes it's code to other one:
you can still draw the last brick you used.wich can be a big problam if you are a troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.fix it up,and make my name in gold //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile [username email:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9eedf7f3edeaf1ecf7aedef0fff0ffafaeb0fdf1b0f7f2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>][my nick:Loldudev5, make it golden,green or blue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile] and DONT delete this thread like last time D:

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: [SUPERBUG]When admin change code in saved world's..

loldudev5 wrote:

Hi Chris //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile i found thet bug and i posted it first so PLEASE,can you make my name in gold color?,you know,the name under my smiley.. can it will be in gold color? evan blue or green will be good.PLZZZ D: if your doing this - you are king!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile hope you will.
THE BUG:
Ok,there is bug when you have the code in saved world,and the admin of the server changes it's code to other one:
you can still draw the last brick you used.wich can be a big problam if you are a troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.fix it up,and make my name in gold //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile [username email:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="82f1ebeff1f6edf0ebb2c2ece3ece3b3b2ace1edacebee">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>][my nick:Loldudev5, make it golden,green or blue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile] and DONT delete this thread like last time D:

You should submit this bug to the helpdesk as Chris rarely ever reads the forums these days. Also, the only reason the gold color is in place is for people to be able to distinguish true mods from the fake ones. No one will get colored usernames for now.

#3 Before February 2015

Palm

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad You suck , I want gold usernames!

#4 Before February 2015

FMaster

Palm wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad You suck , I want gold usernames!

Read RPGMaster2000 post

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

You should submit this bug to the helpdesk as Chris rarely ever reads the forums these days. Also, the only reason the gold color is in place is for people to be able to distinguish true mods from the fake ones. No one will get colored usernames for now.

Okay?

Last edited by FMaster (Jan 15 2011 3:17:10 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
loldudev5 wrote:

THE BUG:
you can still draw the last brick you used.wich can be a big problam if you are a troll //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.fix it up,and make my name in gold //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile [username email:<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="03706a6e70776c716a33436d626d6232332d606c2d6a6f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>][my nick:Loldudev5, make it golden,green or blue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile] and DONT delete this thread like last time D:

"For NOW"? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

This is one immature little fart. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue And this has already been reported many times, and you think you got it first?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAFHAHAHA

#8 Before February 2015

Doom moose

tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png

enough said.

loldudev5 1423689304272128

Board footer